South Laurel Football
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Jenny

Morehead, KY

#518 Jan 20, 2013
Richard Fitzwell wrote:
When did SL get a football team? I don't think the counties around us know we have one.
Maybe we could use the Cold Hill Cardinals.
They have had a team, just havent had a coach.
player

Liberty, KY

#519 Jan 20, 2013
I believe in my coach and i trust he will build our program to what it needs to be look forward to moving forward and winning some games who cares what any of you think we have talent just lacked in the coaching department why are you even bothering with this crap give it a rest and leave it alone
Desire

United States

#520 Jan 20, 2013
Way to go player!!! That is right believe in your coach. But listen to me a former player, u need to have Desire and will to win!! Your team lacks this and I hope that you all can gain this this year. Some have it and some don't have it. The ones that have desire and will new to step it up as a leader and get everyone on board.

As a former player I can say we had some coaching and some who wanted to win!! Player look deep you know that. But you know as a team to win we as players need to step it up and get some fire under us as a team then you all will win.. Take it from a former player I wished I could have been a leader to get our team ready to go!!! So go player get them fired up!!!!!
CoachM

Cincinnati, OH

#523 Feb 20, 2013
I liked what Coach Rhymer had to say in his Sentinal interview. I wish SL the best and will be cheering for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Betty 163,325
levi jackson state park 1 hr ha ha ha 16
Will b Clinton die this week? 4 hr Begosa 3
Finish This Liberal Political Sentence... 4 hr Chop chop 11
Double wide home broken into on kev rd. 6 hr Aaron Tackach 1
Melissa patrick 8 hr her nieghbour and... 2
The problem around this place 9 hr wtv 13

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages