Right Wing-Nut Extremest takes 5 year...

Right Wing-Nut Extremest takes 5 year old hostage

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hehe

London, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
The gunman, Jimmy Lee Dykes, 65, is said to be a loner and survivalist who “does not trust the government” and holds “anti-American views.”

Alabama bunker hostage boy’s family is ‘holding on by a thread’
The family of an Alabama boy abducted from his school bus and being held in an underground bunker is “holding on by a thread,” a state representative said Thursday as the hostage drama stretched into a third day.
The boy, a 5-year-old named Ethan, is receiving necessary medication and appears to be calm and doing well, a state senator said.

The child was kidnapped Tuesday after school when a man stormed the bus and demanded the driver hand over young children. When the driver refused, the man shot and killed him and grabbed the boy, authorities said.

hehe
Wing-Nuts should have a license to own a weapon
who cares

Whitley City, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
hehe wrote:
The gunman, Jimmy Lee Dykes, 65, is said to be a loner and survivalist who “does not trust the government” and holds “anti-American views.”
The family of an Alabama boy abducted from his school bus and being held in an underground bunker is “holding on by a thread,” a state representative said Thursday as the hostage drama stretched into a third day.
The boy, a 5-year-old named Ethan, is receiving necessary medication and appears to be calm and doing well, a state senator said.
The child was kidnapped Tuesday after school when a man stormed the bus and demanded the driver hand over young children. When the driver refused, the man shot and killed him and grabbed the boy, authorities said.
hehe
What does it matter?
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
hehe wrote:
hehe
“does not trust the government” and holds “anti-American views.”

Such as......... it ain't a baby it's a fetus.......... screw the citizens constitutional rights.......... they are felons because they wanted a better life (amnesty)........ so did the guy robbing the 7-11......... trillion dollar coins to be used as collateral for even more loans.......or even more anti-American than that?
i told ya

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
sounds like this guy has a severe mental illness. Mental health screenings should be mandatory. You will never get rid of semi automatic weapons. They would be easily smuggled into the country and sold at a high price by gun/drug cartels. Mandatory mental health screenings could detect individuals who were dangerous. This is the best possible start to ending a large number of murders. It would certainly help with a lot of suffering on both sides of the fence, while maintaining the right of those who are psychologically healthy, to own the weapons.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
i told ya wrote:
sounds like this guy has a severe mental illness. Mental health screenings should be mandatory. You will never get rid of semi automatic weapons. They would be easily smuggled into the country and sold at a high price by gun/drug cartels. Mandatory mental health screenings could detect individuals who were dangerous. This is the best possible start to ending a large number of murders. It would certainly help with a lot of suffering on both sides of the fence, while maintaining the right of those who are psychologically healthy, to own the weapons.
Tom, Tom Cruise, welcome to London Topix........ lol

Minority Report......

You are more scary than the gun grabbers. Not that a government would ever abuse ehanced interrogation, er, I, mean, executing citizens without trials, nuh, I, a power relinquished to them.....
haha

London, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
GunTownUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Minority Report......
You are more scary than the gun grabbers. Not that a government would ever abuse ehanced interrogation, er, I, mean, executing citizens without trials, nuh, I, a power relinquished to them.....
You sound like you might be in a bunker! Fool!!!
haha

London, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
It would be hard to find more ignorant people than are on your London topix. I guess it is all that meth!

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Most right-wingers that I know are not anti-American; in fact they're hyper-patriotic to the point of being ridiculous.

But, this is the same greyboxer who likes to troll up all these threads. They make real liberals, of which I am one, look bad.
i told ya

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2013
GunTownUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Minority Report......
you mean like the government took kids and used torture methods to make assassins? Sure they would and did. But people who are a danger to themselves or others need to be off the streets.
Are you thinking that if the government attacked the citizens it would be man on man. It wouldn't be. And semiatomatic weapons wouldn't stop what they would use on the citizens.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
i told ya wrote:
<quoted text>you mean like the government took kids and used torture methods to make assassins? Sure they would and did. But people who are a danger to themselves or others need to be off the streets.
Are you thinking that if the government attacked the citizens it would be man on man. It wouldn't be. And semiatomatic weapons wouldn't stop what they would use on the citizens.
How many M4s you want. Getting the first one, all you need is a sharp stick. We armed Europe and the PI with single shot shotguns made from pipe and 2X4s and stamped one use pistols. It worked.

Try learning history instead of rewriting it.

If you wonder? Yes, your government trained me on infastructure and which and how to take down. Tactics? I know, I taught them. Weapons? Whatever they have I will have in short order, get my drift? BTW do you live below any hydroelectric water retention structures? lol

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Welcome to Oath Keepers

"Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution"

"Our motto is "Not on our watch!"

"Green Berets Sign Letter Supporting 2nd Amendment"

"In a recent op-ed piece in the San Francisco Chronicle, Brett Joshpe stated that “Gun advocates will be hard-pressed to explain why the average American citizen needs an assault weapon with a high-capacity magazine other than for recreational purposes.” We agree with Kevin D. Williamson (National Review Online, December 28, 2012):“The problem with this argument is that there is no legitimate exception to the Second Amendment right that excludes military-style weapons, because military-style weapons are precisely what the Second Amendment guarantees our right to keep and bear.”"

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/
i told ya

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2013
My, my, you afraid to acknowledge your own government used kids that way? How simple minded and easy to brain wash.

Why would I wonder what you do? I couldn't care less. Cling to your blanket Linus. In the end, those military style weapons you cling to would be just as effect as that blanket of Linus's.
i told ya

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Post 14 was to GTUSA.
right

Rochester, NY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
GunTownUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
“does not trust the government” and holds “anti-American views.”
Such as......... it ain't a baby it's a fetus.......... screw the citizens constitutional rights.......... they are felons because they wanted a better life (amnesty)........ so did the guy robbing the 7-11......... trillion dollar coins to be used as collateral for even more loans.......or even more anti-American than that?
our gvmt is very oppresive. they want us defenseless for what they have in mind for us. tyrants.
Me too

Bulan, KY

#17 Jan 31, 2013
If means not being for the government taking my gun and forced with Obama care, then I am a right wing nut rightie too.

It ain't like a liberal never did this stuff

If it means not agreeing with Obama then count me in on being anti American
NRA

Madisonville, KY

#18 Jan 31, 2013
LEFT-wing nuts disarmed the bus driver! It's on their heads.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#19 Jan 31, 2013
NRA wrote:
LEFT-wing nuts disarmed the bus driver! It's on their heads.
Sir as Homeland Security suggested. He should have had his scissors.
GunTownUSA

London, KY

#20 Jan 31, 2013
i told ya wrote:
My, my, you afraid to acknowledge your own government used kids that way? How simple minded and easy to brain wash.
Why would I wonder what you do? I couldn't care less. Cling to your blanket Linus. In the end, those military style weapons you cling to would be just as effect as that blanket of Linus's.
I was the "government" for over twenty years. I spent my last tour near DC. So do tell me about the government. GFY
i told ya

United States

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Lol, you were the whole government? I don't think so....! You were privy to all secret activities? NOPE
hehe

London, KY

#24 Feb 2, 2013
walt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a joke.

bang bang---YOU GOT ME.
now go clean your room, the adults are having a discussion

hehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min uMoron 143,163
did hillary commit treason ? 55 min lavon affair 17
huffington post is a hate group 2 hr sunnysideup 7
how is "stealing" baby body parts "woman health... 8 hr uhh 26
dnc endorsed blacklives matter movement hate 12 hr debbie 1
Dentist recommendations? 20 hr help 3
Looking for a place to rent 20 hr kim 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages