my child came home from school with a dirty diaper

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Diaper Dandy

Sheridan, AR

#1 Feb 10, 2012
my child is raw from coming home from school with a dirty diaper on several occasions. has anyone else had this problem. I dont want to complain but I think it is about time.
really

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2012
A child in diaper's should be home,and the mother changing it's crappy diaper's.
huh

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2012
so now the school is suppose to change the dirty diapers too.what age do they start to school now days.
maybe you mean daycare.weird thread
crazy

London, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2012
seriously are you for real?
Concerned

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Why is a school age kid in a diaper? Do you not find it odd to even ask if other people have that problem?
theres

London, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2012
theres nothing wrong with a school age kid wearing diapers they make a pamper size7 for over 50 lbs why do peoeple think they have be potty trained by age 2 for enyways dont push so much my kids wore diapers till they where 5 almost 6 theres nothing wrong with it.
are you for real

London, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2012
theres wrote:
theres nothing wrong with a school age kid wearing diapers they make a pamper size7 for over 50 lbs why do peoeple think they have be potty trained by age 2 for enyways dont push so much my kids wore diapers till they where 5 almost 6 theres nothing wrong with it.

That is just being lazy
ummm yeah

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2012
theres wrote:
OMG! I so hope you are kidding. There is something very wrong with a 5-6 yo wearing a diaper. All my kids were using the toilet by 18mo -2yrs. They aren't pushed and are fully capable of knowing when they have to go. Seriously size 7 diapers? IMHO if your child moves past a size 3 then its definately time for potty training. 5 to 6 yo really? That's pure laziness on the parent. I'm just gonna sit here and shake my head at this whole thread!
no theres not

London, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2012
no theres really not nothing wrong with older kids wearing diapers they makeem for the older and pampers makes a size 7 over 50lbs go walgreens and look thats where i bought the pampers cruisers at that and riteaid why push them be trained around 2 let em them wear them till there ready is all im saying k i know its sounds bad but its true thats why they make a bigger diaper for and theyreally do make a cruiser size 7 pamper now thats why for the older kids.
no its lazyness

London, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2012
no its not lazyness its not the 1950s enymore and kids today do wear diapers longet sorry but its true and all my kids wore diapers till they where 6yrs old and theres nothing wrong with it thats why they make a pampers cruiser size7 for get over it.
ummm yeah

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2012
I'm pretty sure you're posting such idoitic comments to get a rise out of people. But to make sure just in case you aren't , they make larger size diapers for special needs children who can not potty train, not for lazy parents who think their children don't need to learn to use a toilet! It goes for parents who use larger size diapers so they don't have to change them as often too. Stop being so lazy. Also I don't understand your comments of it not being the 1950's anymore? It's not an old fashion thing. It's a logical common sense thing. Especially since I have no idea what the 50's were like being in my early thirties and all.
randy

Sheridan, AR

#13 Feb 10, 2012
Did you ever think that the reason they make larger diapers is because of children incapable of learning to use the potty. Possibly mentally retarded or some other handicap that prevents the natural learning process. But really a child that is not taught to use the potty by 5 or 6, I believe has parents with some serious issues.
u cant be for real

Sheridan, AR

#15 Feb 11, 2012
any child unless with some kind of physical incapability such as handicapped should be out of diapers by the age 2 no longer than 3. no questions asked. there is no self-justification on that. maybe the larger diapers could be for an overweight child. not to let them wear diapers till Age 7. who would want to keep spending the money on diapers at that age???? you probably still pack them a pacifier and a milk bottle in their backpack for hard times huh!!! your making the title of parent look awfull
hmmmmmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 11, 2012
what will she do when the child becomes 15? use depends, or have special diapers made?
Diaper Dandy

Sheridan, AR

#17 Feb 11, 2012
my child is not the only child at school in diapers and pullups. I just think that the family resorce lady is not doing a good job of cleaning him. if a lot of us call the schools and say we are tired of our children suffering cause someone is not doing their job.
wrong answer

Sheridan, AR

#18 Feb 11, 2012
like i said earlier there is no justification on your mistake. its your dang fault the child is suffering because YOU as a parent have failed to show your child how to be potty trained. I feel so sorry for the child. just because another child is wearing diapers does not mean yours has to also. you need help. i think there is more to the story than you are telling us
What

London, KY

#20 Feb 11, 2012
Diaper Dandy wrote:
my child is not the only child at school in diapers and pullups. I just think that the family resorce lady is not doing a good job of cleaning him. if a lot of us call the schools and say we are tired of our children suffering cause someone is not doing their job.
Seriously, someone in FRC is changing your child's diaper and you are complaining that they didn't clean them up enough? What is wrong with this picture? I sure wouldn't want some random person in FRC changing my child's diaper. There is a reason you are supposed to potty train your child way before they start school. If your child has special needs then the situation is different, but even then it wouldn't be the FRC changing the diapers. That aside, I am shocked that the FRC would even do that. Our FRC does nothing! NOTHING!! Well besides screw around. The LC school system is a mess, but that is a different thread.
Director

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Feb 11, 2012
Diaper Dandy wrote:
Obviously a troll. The FRC does not perform this type of "service". The General Assembly is in the process of cutting FRYSC budgets across the state. Clearly this is someone with a grudge against one of our Family Resource centers.
u people

London, KY

#22 Feb 11, 2012
u people dont understand thats why they stated makeing a pamper size 6 for the oler and they sold well and now make a size 7 i hope they make a size 8 soon in baby dry edition there mothing wrong with kids wearing diapers a little longer ok thats what they are made for get over it and the pampers will be made in size 8 soon goodbye.
curious

London, KY

#23 Feb 11, 2012
Director wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously a troll. The FRC does not perform this type of "service". The General Assembly is in the process of cutting FRYSC budgets across the state. Clearly this is someone with a grudge against one of our Family Resource centers.
What types of services does FRC perform?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fake christians 13 min MrsGladToBeMe 37
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Prayer needed 137,831
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,025
Anywhere to meet single ladies 4 hr Nice woman 15
New Keneland Race tract 7 hr To Hot 44
is the law about drop outs going back if under ... 8 hr pokey 6
obama was behind benghazi 15 hr JRH 10
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]