Michael B. Lane, CPA jailed???

Posted in the London Forum

Why

London, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Is the Michael Bruce Lane presently in the Laurel county jail and not due for release until March 27, 2013, the CPA who is partners with Jack and Mike Cloyd? The picture on jailtracker laurel county looks like him and the name is the same. If anyone knows why he is in jail, please release the information. Wonder if it is related to his work at Cloyd & Associates? They have done my taxes and this worries me.
info

Sheridan, AR

#2 Nov 29, 2012
This is all I can find,
COMMONWEALTH VS. LANE, MICHAEL B
Scheduled Events
SHOW CAUSE DEFERRED/INSTALLMENT PAYMENT 4/19/2013 09:30 AM D

And AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK, FSB, VS. LANE, MICHAEL
But that may or may not be the same one
reason

Hazard, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
He is in jail for DUI 3rd offense.
London

London, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
He is jailed for 3rd DUI in Tennessee. His 4th in Laurel County was pled down to a PI. Has nothing to do with his work at Cloyd's
London

London, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Why wrote:
Is the Michael Bruce Lane presently in the Laurel county jail and not due for release until March 27, 2013, the CPA who is partners with Jack and Mike Cloyd? The picture on jailtracker laurel county looks like him and the name is the same. If anyone knows why he is in jail, please release the information. Wonder if it is related to his work at Cloyd & Associates? They have done my taxes and this worries me.
This has nothing to do with his work at Cloyd & Associates. You have nothing to worry about.
no worry

Somerset, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
You have nothing at all to worry about Jack and Mike Cloyd are very good guys and honest too.I would trust them anytime .
Henry

Annville, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2012
Bruce has done my tax work for several years. Very professional. We all have problems, He without sin cast the first stone.
I will wait for his return to work to have my taxes prepared.
Sceptic

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 10, 2012
London wrote:
He is jailed for 3rd DUI in Tennessee. His 4th in Laurel County was pled down to a PI. Has nothing to do with his work at Cloyd's
Having employed alcoholics I can assure you Lane's activity at Cloyds was impacted, and if he has had this many dui's why would they have kept him as a partner or associate? Makes me skeptical of Lane and the Cloyds, whose reputation with many is suspect, to say the least.
Why

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 13, 2012
What's skeptical about it? I always heard they were a good firm. I know if I was audited by the IRS that's who I would want to work for me based on what I've heard and I do my own taxes. I pay for results. They have plenty of employees. I wouldn't have to deal with Lane anyway. Probably wouldn't.
Bail Out

West Bend, WI

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Is that the same Michael they used to have? Young guy, kinda dreamy. He did a KY tax after death thing for my family a few years ago. I'll get him out if it is and keep him under lock and key. He really didn't seem all that smart but he was fun to look at.
Wondering

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Henry wrote:
Bruce has done my tax work for several years. Very professional. We all have problems, He without sin cast the first stone.
I will wait for his return to work to have my taxes prepared.
You got a brother named Homer, Henry?
I knew it

Hartland, WI

#12 Dec 13, 2012
When the heathens of Laurel County passed the law to allow drinking I told you people it would ruin many good people. Now you see the proof. It has turned this once mild mannered professional into a monster who can sadly now only be caged. It's not the man, it's the ease of getting liquor. London, Corbin, Manchester are all life destroying cities. Repeal the liquor sales now and these problems won't exist.
wandering

Somerset, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Hate to tell you, but this was going on long,long ago.
Suspect

London, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Get off the guy, after all he ain't a ditch digger and 7 dui's ain't alot. He ain't killed no one that I know of. All that alkie probably allows for creative accounting.
Mad

London, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
London wrote:
If this man has 7 dui's he should be under the jail and banned from driving for life. Moreover, if this is true why would an accounting firm hire and keep him? DUI is serious and I don't care who or what he is, the 7th dui should place him in the pen. He may have a personal issues, but I don't care, what he has done is awful and he should be banned from driving before he kills some innocent family.
Seven DUIs

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
I just got out. He said tree no seven and one bogus in driveway ro somethin. Big crybaby. 65-70 year old man like him ought to think of his lliver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Keneland Race tract 1 hr iThink 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr curtjester1 135,599
know anything about mike hicks 5 hr e street villains 1
huddle hang out 10 hr we mow cheaper 1
Looking for a good church 11 hr Grace 1
Randy W. Bowling (Apr '12) 11 hr Crb 2
Best buy here pay here? 12 hr HELP 1
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]