Isn't this proper talking of a young criminal?<quoted text>Wipe that turd off your chin.
The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.
#14517 Jun 20, 2012
#14518 Jun 20, 2012
Over 4000 Americans was killed,35,000 Americans was Injured. because Bush2 lied about IRAQ to go to War,same with Tony Blair, and Murdock of Fox Tv. Pushed to go to WAR with IRAQ.
HOW Many Young Kids was Killed because Bush and the Republicans Lies in your Town?
Key Blair aide: Rupert Murdoch pressed UK leader on Iraq war, warned over delaying conflict 15 Jun 2012 Tony Blair's ex-communications director claimed Friday that media tycoon Rupert Murdoch's warned the British leader over the dangers of delaying the 2003 U.S.-led invasion as he made efforts to press the U.K. to support the conflict. In the latest volume of his diaries, excerpts of which were published by The Guardian newspaper, Alastair Campbell said Blair found Murdoch's protests clumsy and that they both suspected he had been urged to intervene by the White House. In an entry on March 11, 2003 - eight days before the invasion of Iraq began - Campbell wrote that Murdoch had telephoned Blair and urged him to speed up Britain's decision on joining a conflict being promoted by President [sic] George W. Bush and his Republican administration.
Since: Jan 10
#14520 Jun 20, 2012
So, you are a woman posing as me? What's with that? I mean, I understand why people want to be me, but I'm just curious why YOU want to. Have a great day, my friend!
#14521 Jun 20, 2012
It's politics. What else would you expect????
#14522 Jun 20, 2012
Completely irrelevant and infantile.
#14523 Jun 20, 2012
Things started changing for the better in the 70s, when the seminal book OUR BODIES, OURSELVES was published, with its diagrams. But the biggest shift came with THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES IN THE '90s. That one-woman show was a sensation: Women of all ages, all across the world, rose up to acknowledge and proclaim their love for their lady parts. We could actually say the word VAGINA. In fact, saying it was encourage, and became the chic thing to do!shit
shit shit fuck
Fast-forward to 2012, and the conversation is still going strong. But I confess, I'm alarmed by the new direction that some of this talks are going. Women are being told by marketers, manufacturers, and even some medical professionals
#14524 Jun 20, 2012
He always is.
#14525 Jun 20, 2012
I voted for Rand Paul.So far he is trying to do just what he claimed he would do when elected.Good for him!
Now we are again faced with the fox being asked to watch the other foxes and keep them out of the hen house.
Just what is the point of saying Holder lied and has not done the thing Congress wants,and holding him in contempt?Just because he will appoint one of his people to investigate him?This will not be settled til we get a different administration!It will go all thru Obummer`s second term if he is elected.It probably will be dropped if Romney is elected.It is more than likely just a waste of time and money.
We all know this administration claimed they would have transparency,and have lied about everything ever since.
No more Obummer!!!Come on,join me!!!
#14526 Jun 21, 2012
Rand has not done a damn thing.
Since: Jan 10
#14527 Jun 21, 2012
I disagree! It was quite relevant, and framed perfectly. Are you not able to answer it? Now, if that's the case, then I'm sorry for you. Try to have a great day, nonetheless!
“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”
Since: Apr 09
#14529 Jun 21, 2012
Big Stevie slaps himself in his face with cat poop, eats some and slicks down his his hair with the rest of it. Big Stevie is just a big mouth jerk.
White Hair furball take your Cat-Lax.
I don't care if you jerks reply or not. I won't be on this political nonsense stupid topic to read it anyway.
All stupidity, all politicians lie and you morons believe one or the others crap.
#14530 Jun 21, 2012
You tell'em my flatulent friend.
#14531 Jun 21, 2012
Since: Jan 10
#14532 Jun 22, 2012
Damn, Gas Bag, is that the best you can do? Try again, my flatulent friend, you didn't even scratch the surface. Oh, and have a nice day, too. Big Stevie is magnanimous that way. He treats those who hate him better than they treat him. Besides, you're just another one of WTF's many handles. That's why you can't come up with anything new and exciting.
Since: Jan 10
#14533 Jun 22, 2012
YOU MIGHT BE A YANKEE IF…
1) You think barbecue is a verb meaning "to cook
2) You think Heinz Ketchup is SPICY!
3) You don't have any problems pronouncing
"Worcestershire sauce" correctly.
4) For breakfast, you would prefer potatoes au gratin to
5) You don't know what a moon pie is.
6) You've never had grain alcohol.
7) You've never, ever, eaten Okra.
8) You eat fried chicken with a knife and fork.
9) You've never seen a live chicken, and the only cows
you've seen are on road trips.
10) You have no idea what a polecat is.
11) Whenever someone tells an off*color joke about farm
animals, it goes over your head.
12) You don't see anything wrong with putting a sweater
on a poodle.
13) You don't have bangs.
14) You would rather vacation at Martha's Vineyard than
15) More than two generations of your family have been
kicked out of the same prep school in Connecticut.
16) You would rather have your son become a lawyer
than grow up to get his own TV fishing show.
17) Instead of referring to two or more people as "y'all,"
you call them "you guys," even if both of them are
18) You don't think Howard Stern has an accent.
19) You have never planned your summer vacation
around a gun*and*knife show.
20) You think more money should go to important
scientific research at your university than to pay the
salary of the head football coach.
21) You don't have at least one can of WD*40 somewhere
around the house.
22) The last time you smiled was when you prevented
someone from getting on An on*ramp on the highway.
23) You don't have any hats in your closet that advertise
24) The farthest south you've ever been is the perfume
counter at Neiman Marcus.
25) You call binoculars opera glasses.
26) You can't spit out the car window without pulling
over to the side of the road and stopping.
27) You would never wear pink or an appliqued
28) You don't know what applique is.
29) Most of your formative high school sexual
experiences took place within the context of a football
30) You don't know anyone with two first names (i.e. Joe
Bob, Billy Bob, Bubba Kay Bob, Bob Bob)
31) You don't have doilies, and you certainly don't know
how to make one.
32) You've never been to a craft show.
33) You get freaked out when people on the subway talk
34) You can't do your laundry without quarters.
35) None of your fur coats are homemade.
#14534 Jun 22, 2012
Are you learning anything, wtf? You little douche.
#14535 Jun 22, 2012
A open wound that never heals!!!
#14536 Jun 22, 2012
You need to clean yourself again.
#14537 Jun 22, 2012
You need to eat me out again. Mmmmmmmm
#14538 Jun 22, 2012
I am not your Mom.
Add your comments below
|Who's sleeping with who at Aisin? (Oct '11)||6 min||just me||5|
|who is the best operator at aisin? (Aug '09)||9 min||just me||7|
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||10 min||spaceship||142,340|
|Linda Thomas||14 min||A friend||1|
|We're Back In The News ..... Again.||43 min||___Jenny___||110|
|hillary $600 haircut||2 hr||iThink||4|
|Moving to London. Want to learn more about the ...||6 hr||want to know||3|
|Political Statement, "You can't rape your wife."||6 hr||coalminer||16|
Find what you want!
Search London Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC