baseball cards
chris

Harrison, AR

#1 Jul 3, 2009
buying all baseball-football-and basketball cards anyone got any they want to sell
john

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2009
I've got a trunk full of football and baseball cards mostly from the 80's, some early 90's, and few early 00's. I think there's some basketball and golf cards in there too.

Problem is I have no idea what there worth.=)

Yeah

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 6, 2009
My son has some that he is wanting to sell. I'm not sure who he has though. Let me know how to get in touch with you & I'll find out what he has to sell.
heisman

London, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2009
chris wrote:
buying all baseball-football-and basketball cards anyone got any they want to sell
I have enough to fill a store and many starting line up that has never been opened. All kinds of MJ and basketball of the eighties. contact lovelace underscore the number two at MSN dot com that is my e m
heisman

London, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2009
chris wrote:
call me at london number six five seven five zero zero eight
Starving Bull Dog

AOL

#6 Jul 6, 2009
I think we have around thirty thousand baseball cards. Some are really old. Like in the sixties and seventies. Lots of the old TOP cards are in there I think.
chico

Munster, IN

#7 Jul 6, 2009
Starving Bull Dog wrote:
I think we have around thirty thousand baseball cards. Some are really old. Like in the sixties and seventies. Lots of the old TOP cards are in there I think.
Cards from prior to 75 are very valuable if they are in mint condition. A few to check for are the Mike schmidt rookie which also has Paul Molitor or the Johnny Bench from either 67 or 68. Both are worth hundreds
friend

Fulton, KY

#8 Jul 6, 2009
I got a johnny unitus rookie card anyone know how much it is worth
wondering

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2009
i have a mike schmidt rookie card also im thinking i have pauls's too..how much they going for if anyone knows?
Starving Bull Dog

AOL

#10 Jul 7, 2009
where can I get info on which cards are valuable?
Dean Stowe

Eugene, OR

#11 Jul 16, 2009
chris wrote:
I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 500,000 cards...mostly baseball, but I have a few from all other sports. I'm selling complete sets, autographed memorabilia, game used cards, autographed cards, vintage cards, insert cards, RC cards, star cards, and set fillers. My asking prices are negotiable, but I'm listing my cards for an average of 60% off Beckett book value. Check out my website:

http://portland-cards.webs.com/

I began selling on eBay starting in 2004 under the ID portland_cards, but quit selling because of their outrageous fee increases and policy changes. I have over 660 feedbacks with 0 negatives or neutrals. I'm an honest and experienced seller, as well as a life-long collector.

I'm still in the process of listing all my cards, so join my mailing list to recieve lists of newly listed cards and items. Feel free to request cards I don't have listed because I may have it.

-Dean Stowe
yea

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2009
i have tons of baseball cards that i would sell for a good flat price some valuable as well. 6062310068
CARDS FOR SALE

Harrison, AR

#13 Sep 5, 2009
I have approx. 500 baseball cards. Some of them are basketball cards. They are mostly in the 80's. Email me at [email protected] if interested.
Ryan Smith

London, UK

#14 Aug 24, 2012
Dean Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 500,000 cards...mostly baseball, but I have a few from all other sports. I'm selling complete sets, autographed memorabilia, game used cards, autographed cards, vintage cards, insert cards, RC cards, star cards, and set fillers. My asking prices are negotiable, but I'm listing my cards for an average of 60% off Beckett book value. Check out my website:
http://portland-cards.webs.com/
I began selling on eBay starting in 2004 under the ID portland_cards, but quit selling because of their outrageous fee increases and policy changes. I have over 660 feedbacks with 0 negatives or neutrals. I'm an honest and experienced seller, as well as a life-long collector.
I'm still in the process of listing all my cards, so join my mailing list to recieve lists of newly listed cards and items. Feel free to request cards I don't have listed because I may have it.
-Dean Stowe
Are you still buying old basketball cards? Just wondering as th elast post was in 2009. Ih ave about 8000 basketball cards, with some american football and baseball cards to seel as well. Would be great to hear from you.

regards

Thanks,

Ryan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Pikeville Parent 160,748
How to deal with neighbors who let their dogs r... (Apr '11) 6 hr oh no he didnt 77
kids being appointed bus monitors (Feb '12) 7 hr Dont take any crap 18
Someone shooting at cars on HIGHWAY 80 8 hr atlj 4
Krisy Scott 8 hr Jack Barrels 2
confused 9 hr Wtfmann 4
divorce attorney (Mar '09) 11 hr myra 36

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages