First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Penecost man

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2008
Souls Harbor is booming, come and see.
Wilson Rawlings has joined us and is going to bring us as many from First Baptist as he can.
twiggy

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2008
Penecost man wrote:
Wilson Rawlings has joined us and is going to bring us as many from First Baptist as he can.
I heard he dont like my church either.. st william...guess I will be finding me a different funeral home.
quincy aaa

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2008
Penecost man wrote:
Whats his problem with Terry Lester?
LDew

Kennett, MO

#4 Apr 9, 2008
Soul Harbour welcomes all with love and the grace of our lord. You can feel the love when you walk in......God Bless All

Since: Mar 08

London, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2008
Penecost man wrote:
That's great if a church is growing but what's the purpose in taking another church's members? Your comment says that he "is going to bring us as many from First Baptist as he can." I don't think church is a competition. It's supposed to be about fellowship and teaching about God, not who goes there and what church you took your members from. Don't get upset by my post. Just wondering. I know a lot of churches "take" other church's members (as if trying to shut down or destroy the other church) and I just never have understood why.
Raye Raye

Stanford, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2008
It sounds like someone knew exactly what they were doing when they started this post. A true Christian would never say that. Don't fall for it people, it is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Trying to discredit church members and other churches.

Open your eyes. You have been warned. Go up and see if it is true christians or trouble makers.
Raye Raye

Stanford, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2008
I didn't mean to say anyone of you were not christians. But what is the motives of saying names.

Also be careful, they could be wanting to figure you out. People are like that. Yes even christians make poor discions.

London, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2008
Raye Raye wrote:
It sounds like someone knew exactly what they were doing when they started this post. A true Christian would never say that. Don't fall for it people, it is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Trying to discredit church members and other churches.
Open your eyes. You have been warned. Go up and see if it is true christians or trouble makers.
Sounds like trouble makers to me. So sad.

Stanford, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2008
The thing is, no one is logged in. This could be the same person.
Lorrie

Kennett, MO

#10 Apr 9, 2008
smalltowngirl08 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great if a church is growing but what's the purpose in taking another church's members? Your comment says that he "is going to bring us as many from First Baptist as he can." I don't think church is a competition. It's supposed to be about fellowship and teaching about God, not who goes there and what church you took your members from. Don't get upset by my post. Just wondering. I know a lot of churches "take" other church's members (as if trying to shut down or destroy the other church) and I just never have understood why.
hi smalltown girl,

I don't think Souls Harbour is trying to get other members to leave their church, but I do know that Pastors and their members visit our church often. Our door is open to all, but we do not go out and try to steal members from other churchs. I don't understand the post that said that, but they are wrong. When you walk thru the doors at Souls Harbour, you can feel the love of the Lord and our members. God Bless you.

London, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2008
Lorrie wrote:
<quoted text>
hi smalltown girl,
I don't think Souls Harbour is trying to get other members to leave their church, but I do know that Pastors and their members visit our church often. Our door is open to all, but we do not go out and try to steal members from other churchs. I don't understand the post that said that, but they are wrong. When you walk thru the doors at Souls Harbour, you can feel the love of the Lord and our members. God Bless you.
I hope that wasn't one of your members who posted that. It would be bad if the church got a bad name because of what one person said. Like I said, it's great when a church is growing. That's more souls won for the Lord.
really

London, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2008
Lorrie wrote:
<quoted text>
hi smalltown girl,
How can you feel the love of a church, then as soon as it's over and some of the members see you in public, they won't even speak

Stanford, KY

#13 Apr 9, 2008
Be careful ladies. I think that really and the other top 2 are the same person. Look they are all from londin. Something is going on that you don't need to get in the middle of. Sounds personal.
FRESH

Madisonville, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2008
sounds like hipocrits to me

Stanford, KY

#15 Apr 9, 2008
We missed it. Who are you refering to this time?
hopeful

Somerset, KY

#16 Apr 9, 2008
is ronnie ball still there
CHRIST FIRST

United States

#17 Apr 10, 2008
First of all, Wilson Rawlings has one of the best hearts of anyone I know. I can tell you, first hand, his intensions are pure. Because he is leading others to Christ, he is being persecuted, just like Jesus was. Souls' Harbor is experiencing the favor of God and that comment is just another one of the enemy's tricks to discourage people from going to church all together. I am betting that first comment was not even posted by anyone who attends Souls' Harbor or even knows Mr. Rawlings.
Ronnie Ball

Houston, TX

#18 Apr 10, 2008
Ronnie Ball is still here thanks hopeful. Drop by a while, we can make out if ya have the time
Ms Leo love

Cleveland, GA

#19 Apr 10, 2008
Ronnie Ball wrote:
Ronnie Ball is still here thanks hopeful. Drop by a while, we can make out if ya have the time
what's that supposed to mean
bam

Lexington, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2008
This is worse thing I have ever read on her. OMG does not one have fear of the Lord anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More winning more tax money 16 min Shooll techer 2
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 22 min Princess Hey 1,736
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Secular Humanist 171,823
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 2 hr 2twisted 2,483
Garnett Barrett 3 hr Ktundle 24
Is Dr. Khan a good neurologist? (Feb '11) 9 hr Vonetta5 9
3rd shift ABC Automotive 10 hr 3rd shift ABC Aut... 13

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages