Truitt Brothers managment staff

Truitt Brothers managment staff

Posted in the London Forum

miss thang

London, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2010
What about a plant manager going to shilo's and kickin it with lesli and kevin. He's probably sleepin with her too. She is a home wrecker
Well

Ford City, PA

#9 Jan 10, 2010
lesli and kevin who?
sassy

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2010
Ya did you know that Kevin's wife is 8 months pregnant with his 2nd child? If she finds out that leslie and Kevin are sleeping together it's going to be very bad!
out of town

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2010
I found out from 1 of my friends that Kevin walked out on his wife after 11 years. She is pregnant w/ his baby and has a 6 year old little boy. What a sorry sob!
Brad Paisley

Brodhead, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2010
Leslie as in the woman who wears the low cut tops trying to show off her goods? Ick.
say the word

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2010
I think that it's bull sh*t that he's still a supervisor. Him and leslie both should be fired! It takes some kind of man to walk out while his wife is pregnant! It takes a heartless b*tch to do something like that too! Stuff like that shouldn't be tolerated. He better hope I don't see him w/ leslie or anyone else because I'll call his wife in a second. I don't really know her but know one deserves to be treated like that. I think everyone that's ok with it needs their asses kicked too. He better not ever speak to me again.
steamed up

Cynthiana, KY

#14 Jan 16, 2010
Well I have met his wife and she was so excited about that baby. That's pitiful that she has to do it all alone now. You know if he's messin with leslie he's not going to be there for her. If he is it won't be like he should. Men like that make me sick. Kevin Taylor is a back stabbing piece of shit! I hope he gets all that's coming to him! F*CK HIM!! I use to like him a lot I never thought he was a such a piece of shit!
steamed up

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2010
miss thang wrote:
What about a plant manager going to shilo's and kickin it with lesli and kevin. He's probably sleepin with her too. She is a home wrecker

I heard leslie went to Kevin's wife's baby shower! What a sleez!!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 8, 2010
Anyone got Leslie's #?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min Timothy 138,369
PlayStation 2 & Swimming Pool 4 Sale 1 hr curious 11
looking for a trailer for sale! 3 hr ashley 1
New Keneland Race tract 3 hr Xexter 46
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr Fuzzie and Fredd 1,055
House Rawlings Funeral Home (Mar '12) 5 hr Emily 57
jobs that pay cash? (Mar '11) 6 hr chuck 11
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]