Where is a good place to have a kids birthday party?

Posted in the London Forum

parent

London, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Where is a good place to have a kids birthday party? would like a private party for a decent price. the birthday girl will be 4,, thanks
meee

London, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Gatti's
Finleys
Wrestler

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2009
Gattiland Corbin
I like

Sheridan, AR

#4 Apr 8, 2009
Finley's fun center!
parent

London, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2009
i'll check out finley's prices thanks
new momma

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2009
the ymca they have inflatables too. not sure the price. just heard about it.

“live for today”

Since: Jan 09

right here

#7 Apr 8, 2009
finley's prices have gotten outragous.. and gatti's is just as bad.. like 110.00 at Finley's for just 8 kids. then like 6 bucks (or more) for every extra kid.. and gatti's everyone that comes in for the party HAS to pay wether they eat or not. and the ymca will jack you around, my little girl had hers there last year and they double booked and tried to stick us in a room that would only hold 20 people..and still charge full price.. London has NOTHING!!!! it's sad we have banks running out the rear, but nothing for the kids...
Mom of 2

Sheridan, AR

#8 Apr 8, 2009
McDonald's on the south end of town is fun. My son has had his birthday there a couple of years. We have also done Finley's it can be fun, but hectic if the skating rink is really busy. Sunday is a good day for a birthday party there. We went to a party at Tumble Station a couple of weeks ago, it was really nice. They do party's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's it is $150 for 2 hours. The kids had an awesome time. The same weekend as the tumble station, we attended a party at the YMCA with the inflatables. It was fun, but the cost was $180 for 2 hours, and they don't provide anything.
great place

London, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2009
new momma wrote:
the ymca they have inflatables too. not sure the price. just heard about it.
the price is $150 for 2 hours he is the best place in london !!!!
Blonde Chick

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2009
Go to Gattis it is best
Slm

London, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2009
what does the tumble station provide, if anything?
Mother

Somerset, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2009
Parent has to bring cake,plates,drinks,ect.They provide music,party room and fun stuff for the children to play on.For a party and it was great.What age is the child? 2 and up to6 would be best.Lots of room for people.Tumbel Station is great.
Laura

Kennett, MO

#13 Apr 23, 2009
I just checked out the Tumble Station facility and I really thought it was nice. I have been considering having my son's birthday there this summer and she provides everything except the food and drinks. She provides all the party ware, even the balloons and table cloths. The only thing I would have to bring is the cake, snacks, and drinks. They do everything else. They even set the tables and everything. I am seriously considering this place for my sons birthday. I don't know how great they are at gymnastics, but it looks like a fun place for children to play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 45 min Billy 4,131
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Uncle Tab 152,798
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr The_Box 130,962
is Pelosi insane 1 hr The way it is 4
Kim Riley 1 hr Bill 1
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr digger 9,185
benore company 3 hr coolaid 3
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••