Ed Hughes, Shannon Johnson, Ricky Johns

Ed Hughes, Shannon Johnson, Ricky Johns

Posted in the London Forum

Back In The Day

South Fulton, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2009
Anyone know whatever happened to any of these boys?

Since: Feb 09

London

#2 Mar 18, 2009
I heard Shannon had gotten into alot of trouble, but has changed pace and is doing really good now days. As for the other two, I would like to know how they are too.
Back In The Day

South Fulton, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2009
I am glad to hear that for Shannon.

Now, lol, if we can get updates on Ed and Ricky...

“Free Your Mind.... ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 18, 2009
Back In The Day wrote:
Anyone know whatever happened to any of these boys?
I knew and adored Shannon back in the day and I heard that he was doing great and I"m so happy for him !!
hmmm

London, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2009
Ed lives in eb close to his mother he has a little girl that is like 2yrs old and he is doing just fine. He drives a orange truck and somtimes a croch rocket. Ricky johns lives in dogwood hills apartments with his mom.
proud to be a SIZEMORE

London, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2009
Ricky Johns ratted on Brenda Helton Maxey (rest in peace)& probably still hangs out at dogwood hills bummin off his mommy....the rest of them boys I dont know whatever happened to them.
youllneverfindou t

London, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2009
yes ricky did rat out brenda she never bothered noone r.i.p. she spent time in jail over him and suffered dearly yes he still lives with his mommy they say what comes around gos around
strange but true

Dyer, TN

#8 Mar 19, 2009
youllneverfindout wrote:
yes ricky did rat out brenda she never bothered noone r.i.p. she spent time in jail over him and suffered dearly yes he still lives with his mommy they say what comes around gos around.
How can he live in Dogwood Apts with his mother? That is against the rules of housing authority.
dogpound

Macon, GA

#9 Mar 19, 2009
thats not the only ppl ricky turned in, a few years ago he turned in a bunch of ppl, i heard he almost died after he did that. he draws a check and lives at dogwood with his mom
strange but true

Dyer, TN

#10 Mar 19, 2009
strange but true wrote:
<quoted text>How can he live in Dogwood Apts with his mother? That is against the rules of housing authority.
I still don't see how he can live there. Why does he draw a check? What did he ever do to deserve anything but sponge and rat? CAN YOU GET A CHECK FOR THAT? Housing authority would be very interested in this.
hmmm

London, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2009
topix is so negative you ask about someone and it causes all kinds of shit. what is this world coming too. LOL at all of you haters!!
hmmmm

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2009
i heard that he overdosed and died. He was brought back and was never mentally all there after that.
londonky

London, KY

#13 Mar 19, 2009
Intelligent girl wrote:
I heard Shannon had gotten into alot of trouble, but has changed pace and is doing really good now days. As for the other two, I would like to know how they are too.
Shannon is a mommies boy prick, him and michelle creech are the ones that drove buzzy Greer insane--they would still his vech, and money daily while he sat and waited for them to come back with the dope--one time he waited in a old trailer for three days until they showed up--I would like to beat his face in and then send him home to momma.
lol

London, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2009
shame on him for not taking some old man his dope.
huh

Fulton, KY

#15 May 6, 2009
strange but true wrote:
<quoted text>How can he live in Dogwood Apts with his mother? That is against the rules of housing authority.
didn't he have a bad wreck and almost die? isn't he still suffering from that?
Wondering

Houston, AR

#16 May 6, 2009
londonky wrote:
<quoted text> Shannon is a mommies boy prick, him and michelle creech are the ones that drove buzzy Greer insane--they would still his vech, and money daily while he sat and waited for them to come back with the dope--one time he waited in a old trailer for three days until they showed up--I would like to beat his face in and then send him home to momma.
Who was buzzy Greer? I know that name.In is Ricky Johns Nells brother?
i know

Berea, KY

#17 Jun 1, 2009
isn't he related to elmo greer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ABC Automotive 5 hr Just borrowing 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Patriot 168,810
Is serco closing down 11 hr Yuppp 3
Mmc 11 hr Dont bother 2
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 11 hr Been told 9,571
Trump voters 13 hr Xfinity 21
Libs demand segregation now 13 hr Xfinity 9

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages