Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2013
lost or STOLEN female Siberian husky she is black and white with blue eyes she has been spayed recently, 229 Robinson Creek Baptist church area 300 dollar reward for her return or for info leading to her return, missing since 02-28-13 maybe you have seen her,maybe you know someone with a new husky tied up somewhere,you can remain anonymous post here or pm me
kar kaddy

London, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2013
i sure hope you get your dog back thier has been alot of stealing going on and i think the police should get out there and find all this stuff with in the last few weeks some one stoled out car hauler over behind the NLHS area and a lot more people are telling me things are stolen so why dont they look at the people who steals and they know they are thieves have you looked in the paper for someone wanting to bread dogs like yours just a thought hope you get your dog back please keep your eyes open for a kar kaddy and report it please or if you might have heard of some one selling one thanks and i will do the same

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 12, 2013
thanks kar kaddy i will watch for it
blaze

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 12, 2013
NEEDHELP33 wrote:
thanks kar kaddy i will watch for it
same here
ky crew

Des Plaines, IL

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Shame.....the world in such a mess.
What bout steal man's dog!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min opinion 143,108
West Point Revokes diplomas of Conf. graduates 1 hr debbie 9
London Airport Flight School 1 hr futureflyer 1
huffington post is a hate group 3 hr shannon 6
Bumper sticker indicates violence potential 3 hr ScienceWins 1
how is "stealing" baby body parts "woman health... 3 hr shannon 14
What choice do I have besides Hillary if Im a d... 10 hr joey 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages