who knows

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Is it possible that some ppl where just born evil. No matter how hard i try to be nice to ppl i can't never mange to stay that way.
I'm just really evil & u couldn't even tell if u met me bc i hide it & i begin plotting something from the first moment you talk to me. By the time my plot is finished u wouldn't even know i played a part in it. I managed to cause my mom to divorce her 2nd husband, kick my brother out of the house, put my grandma in a foster home, & some n my family believed i caused my dad to leave us. Some believe i played a part in 3 of my friends suicide & my sisters suicide as well.

My appearance fools everyone bc im not dressed goth or emo. My family trys to help me by taking me to church but it doesnt help.

so is it possible that some ppl where just meant to b evil?
Judge Judy

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

who knows wrote:
Is it possible that some ppl where just born evil. No matter how hard i try to be nice to ppl i can't never mange to stay that way.
I'm just really evil & u couldn't even tell if u met me bc i hide it & i begin plotting something from the first moment you talk to me. By the time my plot is finished u wouldn't even know i played a part in it. I managed to cause my mom to divorce her 2nd husband, kick my brother out of the house, put my grandma in a foster home, & some n my family believed i caused my dad to leave us. Some believe i played a part in 3 of my friends suicide & my sisters suicide as well.
My appearance fools everyone bc im not dressed goth or emo. My family trys to help me by taking me to church but it doesnt help.
No, you weren't meant to be evil, you are just stupid. Dude, you are giving yourself WAY too much credit in causing these terrible things to your family. Does it make you feel good to think you have done these bad things? If you think you have the control to cause these bad things to happen, do you think you have the same control that could cause good things to happen?
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

You need an exorcism!!!
Angie

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

no you are not born evil you are just a spoiled little brat
uraweirdindividu al

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

who knows wrote:
In knowing all the fine dtails of your life such as your sister and friends I know who you are. I've already called your neighbor and tomorrow they're talking to your mom.... STUPID is an understatement.
Cara

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

well JUDGE JUDY shes not telling u everything. she actually called her friend & told him it was ok if he shot himself. Told the 2nd he should kill himself. the 3rd was at her house when she did kill her self.. her dad left bc she kept telling her mom he was cheating.. her brother was kicked out bc she wanted his room & her mom kicked him bc she tried to choke him n his sleep... shes just crazyyyyyy & gets a kick out of it... mind games to put it simple
better than that

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

how old is this girl?
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

is it true about her sister as well?
Cara

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

shes 16 i think but im not sure
Cara

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

yea her sister was 17 & she overdosed ... im dating her brother and from what he told me she didnt have anything to do with that
who knows

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Cara Cara Cara mind your own business bitch
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

How do you handle her sounds to me likes she needs to some serious counseling has she always been like this?
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

who knows wrote:
Cara Cara Cara mind your own business bitch
there you go again being evil!!! I thought you were trying to work on that?
ruffly

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

wtf?
counselor

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

uraweirdindividual wrote:
<quoted text>In knowing all the fine dtails of your life such as your sister and friends I know who you are. I've already called your neighbor and tomorrow they're talking to your mom.... STUPID is an understatement.
This child needs serious help. I hope they can get it. Maybe a call to social services needs to be made. I think its your duty to do that if you know who the child is.
NOPE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

look go to wal mart buy you one of the biggest leather belts you can find, double it up and go to town, if you whoop them like they use to by gollys they wouldnt act like that, people believe in social services u have kids throwing around they will tell, whoop their ass and they will quit mis behaving, piss on social services whoop them to lol start from the biggest and dont stop til you get to the littlist and children and adults alike will behave much better and make sure you get a belt with those stud things on them those will really make a mark!
sick girl

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

u r sick
NOPE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

who are you calling sick, it will work
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

got my a-- whippen when i was growing up with a belt didnt hurt me maybe my feelings but i knew better the next time!!! whats wrong with the kids today they need an old fashion spanking, they need the fear of God in them!
Sadie Glutz

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

wow wrote:
got my a-- whippen when i was growing up with a belt didnt hurt me maybe my feelings but i knew better the next time!!! whats wrong with the kids today they need an old fashion spanking, they need the fear of God in them!
I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE. It didn't hurt but the shame of being whipped taught me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••