Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lucky

London, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2010
We all know that those dirty sneaky Republican’s speak with special code words to let their racist followers onto their REAL agenda. We know words like “socialist, communist, liberal, progressive and community organizer” are all Republican code words for “black”. Now a group of free thinkers has put together a list of Republican code words so we can all follow along.
· Affirmative action: Organized discrimination against Whites
· Balanced budget: Trillions for war, but not one penny for social programs
· Big government: Social programs for the poor and minorities
· Class war: The oppression of the rich by the poor
· Communist: Black
· Competition: Subsidies and other government favors
· Conservative: Greedy, racist, or Christian Dominionist
· Controversial: We said No!
· Corruption: Acting in the public interest, rather than staying bought by corporations
· Defense Department: War Department
· Diplomacy: Shoot first and refuse to answer questions later
· Domestic terrorist: The ACLU, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference
· Due process: The rules that apply only to Real Americans
· Economics: Fairy tales, "Voodoo", Market Fundamentalism, Reaganomics, pie in the sky
· Education: Indoctrination
· Enhanced interrogation: Torture
· Equal rights: More equal for us
· Evidence: Lousy Liberal-biased facts
· Family values: Our families, not yours
· Fascist: Black
· Fiscal responsibility: Cutting social programs for the poor and minorities
· Free and fair election: One that our candidate won
· Freedom of religion: You can go to Hell.
· Freedom of speech, and of the press: When I want to hear your opinion, I'll tell it to you.
· Law and order: Keeping the riff-raff down
· Liberal bias: Any concern for facts
· Liberal Media:Those biased by facts; Mainstream media
· Mainstream of American thought: American exceptionalism; White Supremacy; unfettered corporate greed
· Mainstream media: Right-wing media
· Nazi: Black
· News: What it says in our press releases
· Obama is Hitler, Stalin, the AntiChrist, not a US citizen, etc.: He's Black, which is worse.
· Ordinary citizen: Lobbyist
· Original intent: In Constitutional law, slavery and exclusion of women and the poor from voting
· Ownership society: Way more for us with a few crumbs for you, if you vote for us
· Patriot: Scoundrel
· Person: Corporation; White male
· Personal responsibility: Do as I say, not as I do
· Pork: Social programs for the poor and minorities
· The Public Interest: The interests of corporations
· Public works: Pork
· Quotas: Organized discrimination against Whites
· Racism: Alleged Black and Hispanic hatred of Whites
· Real Americans: White male Republican Christians
· Reporter: Advocate
· Science: Creationism
· Small government: No social programs for the poor and minorities
· Socialist: Black
· Special interests: The public interest
· Starve the beast: No social programs for the poor
· States' rights: The right to oppress their own people
· Support the troops: Support the war
· Tax protest: He's Black.
· Terrorist: Democrat
· Traitor: Democrat
· Trickle-down: Gusher up
· Truth: What we say today, no matter what we said last year.
· Tyranny: Enforcement of civil rights legislation and regulation of business
· Tyrant: Elected Black Democrat
· Unamerican: American
· Unitary executive: King; theocrat
· Unsound: Principled
· Uppity: Thinking that equality applies to you
· Voter Fraud: Anything that lets more poor people and minorities vote
· War on drugs: War on Black society
· Waste, fraud, and abuse: Government spending on the poor and minorities
best

Brodhead, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2010
every one knows repigs are nothing but souless beast
reality

London, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2010
I wish you would not put things like this on topix, Because people will know what I am trying to say, then everone will know I am batchit crazy for sure.....
Blue

Latonia, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2010
Code words for a failing president and congress.

CODE WORDS: UNEMPLOYMENT. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: LOUSY HEALTH CARE BILL. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: NO JOB CREATION. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: LIE ABOUT JOB CREATION. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: CAMPAIGN FOR LOSERS. 0 FOR 3. BLAME BUSH! LOL...

CODE WORDS: MAKE USELESS SPEECHES. BLAME BUSH1

CODE WORDS: TRANSPARENCY & MSM. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: BLAME CONGRESS FOR BACKROOM DEALS, THEN CUT A PRIVATE DEAL WITH UNIONS. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: CASH FOR CLUNKERS. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: WHEN IN DOUBT: BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: 2010 ELECTIONS. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: 2012 ELECTIONS. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: I'D RATHER BE A GOOD 1 TERM PRESIDENT THAN A MEDIOCRE 2 TERM PRESIDENT. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: INSULATION IS SEXY! BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: AFGHANISTAN.(OBAMAS WAR) BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: OBAMA PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY. ENTIRE WING DEDICATED TO BOOKS WRITTEN BY MORONS TO BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: CLIMATE CHANGE DEBACLE. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS: NO OLYMPIC GAMES IN CHICAGO. BLAME BUSH!

CODE WORDS! CRY BABY. BARACK OBAMA!
robert byrd

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2010
Dem code word -blame bush means i a dumb ni**** and such a a$$ ho** that i enjoy being on tv making a fool of my self.
to funny

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2010
robert byrd wrote:
Dem code word -blame bush means i a dumb ni**** and such a a$$ ho** that i enjoy being on tv making a fool of my self.
question! whats a ni****? and you spelled a$$ but you used (***) for the hole? LOL sorry, I had to laugh. not being mean! just playing with u
Bushie

Punta Gorda, FL

#8 Jan 26, 2010
lucky wrote:
We all know that those dirty sneaky Republican’s speak with special code words to let their racist followers onto their REAL agenda. We know words like “socialist, communist, liberal, progressive and community organizer” are all Republican code words for “black”. Now a group of free thinkers has put together a list of Republican code words so we can all follow along.
· Affirmative action: Organized discrimination against Whites
· Balanced budget: Trillions for war, but not one penny for social programs
· Big government: Social programs for the poor and minorities
· Class war: The oppression of the rich by the poor
· Communist: Black
· Competition: Subsidies and other government favors
· Conservative: Greedy, racist, or Christian Dominionist
· Controversial: We said No!
· Corruption: Acting in the public interest, rather than staying bought by corporations
· Defense Department: War Department
· Diplomacy: Shoot first and refuse to answer questions later
· Domestic terrorist: The ACLU, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference
· Due process: The rules that apply only to Real Americans
· Economics: Fairy tales, "Voodoo", Market Fundamentalism, Reaganomics, pie in the sky
· Education: Indoctrination
· Enhanced interrogation: Torture
· Equal rights: More equal for us
· Evidence: Lousy Liberal-biased facts
· Family values: Our families, not yours
· Fascist: Black
· Fiscal responsibility: Cutting social programs for the poor and minorities
· Free and fair election: One that our candidate won
· Freedom of religion: You can go to Hell.
· Freedom of speech, and of the press: When I want to hear your opinion, I'll tell it to you.
· Law and order: Keeping the riff-raff down
· Liberal bias: Any concern for facts
· Liberal Media:Those biased by facts; Mainstream media
· Mainstream of American thought: American exceptionalism; White Supremacy; unfettered corporate greed
· Mainstream media: Right-wing media
· Nazi: Black
· News: What it says in our press releases
· Obama is Hitler, Stalin, the AntiChrist, not a US citizen, etc.: He's Black, which is worse.
· Ordinary citizen: Lobbyist
· Original intent: In Constitutional law, slavery and exclusion of women and the poor from voting
· Ownership society: Way more for us with a few crumbs for you, if you vote for us
· Patriot: Scoundrel
· Person: Corporation; White male
· Personal responsibility: Do as I say, not as I do
· Pork: Social programs for the poor and minorities
· The Public Interest: The interests of corporations
· Public works: Pork
· Quotas: Organized discrimination against Whites
· Racism: Alleged Black and Hispanic hatred of Whites
· Real Americans: White male Republican Christians
· Reporter: Advocate
· Science: Creationism
· Small government: No social programs for the poor and minorities
· Socialist: Black
· Special interests: The public interest
· Starve the beast: No social programs for the poor
· States' rights: The right to oppress their own people
· Support the troops: Support the war
· Tax protest: He's Black.
· Terrorist: Democrat
· Traitor: Democrat
· Trickle-down: Gusher up
· Truth: What we say today, no matter what we said last year.
· Tyranny: Enforcement of civil rights legislation and regulation of business
· Tyrant: Elected Black Democrat
· Unamerican: American
· Unitary executive: King; theocrat
· Unsound: Principled
· Uppity: Thinking that equality applies to you
· Voter Fraud: Anything that lets more poor people and minorities vote
· War on drugs: War on Black society
· Waste, fraud, and abuse: Government spending on the poor and minorities
My hat's off to you. This hit's the nail on the head. Every word is a fact.
bakeryboy

Sheridan, AR

#9 Jan 26, 2010
ohhh thats our old code we have a new1
Bushie

London, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2010
Blue wrote:
Code words for a failing president and congress.
CODE WORDS: UNEMPLOYMENT. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: LOUSY HEALTH CARE BILL. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: NO JOB CREATION. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: LIE ABOUT JOB CREATION. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: CAMPAIGN FOR LOSERS. 0 FOR 3. BLAME BUSH! LOL...
CODE WORDS: MAKE USELESS SPEECHES. BLAME BUSH1
CODE WORDS: TRANSPARENCY & MSM. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: BLAME CONGRESS FOR BACKROOM DEALS, THEN CUT A PRIVATE DEAL WITH UNIONS. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: CASH FOR CLUNKERS. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: WHEN IN DOUBT: BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: 2010 ELECTIONS. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: 2012 ELECTIONS. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: I'D RATHER BE A GOOD 1 TERM PRESIDENT THAN A MEDIOCRE 2 TERM PRESIDENT. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: INSULATION IS SEXY! BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: AFGHANISTAN.(OBAMAS WAR) BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: OBAMA PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY. ENTIRE WING DEDICATED TO BOOKS WRITTEN BY MORONS TO BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: CLIMATE CHANGE DEBACLE. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS: NO OLYMPIC GAMES IN CHICAGO. BLAME BUSH!
CODE WORDS! CRY BABY. BARACK OBAMA!
My hat's off to you. This hit's the nail on the head. Every word is a fact.
foxsux

Science Hill, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2010
i say lets stop blaming bush and blame the uneducated southern poor folks that believed his stupid ass. bible said not to be deceived. boy they sure was on that one.
luvlevin

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2010
abc cbs msnbc nbc cnn!!!!!!!!
truth

Mckee, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2010
Don't give us that blame chit you people still blaming poor old Jimmy Carter, We are not blaming anyone just stating the fact about Bush
Blue

Latonia, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2010
truth wrote:
Don't give us that blame chit you people still blaming poor old Jimmy Carter, We are not blaming anyone just stating the fact about Bush
What facts?
Johnny r

London, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2010
truth wrote:
Don't give us that blame chit you people still blaming poor old Jimmy Carter, We are not blaming anyone just stating the fact about Bush
No matter how you spread the shit, it still smells like shit.
Bushie

Punta Gorda, FL

#16 Jan 27, 2010
truth wrote:
Don't give us that blame chit you people still blaming poor old Jimmy Carter, We are not blaming anyone just stating the fact about Bush
GO! Truth we got them on the run. You do good
Bushie

Punta Gorda, FL

#17 Jan 28, 2010
I thank all on here need to read this. Don't you all agree?
Johnny r

London, KY

#18 Jan 28, 2010
This changes nothing both parties are controlled by the same people...Where is the Democrat code words list???
bakeryboy

Sheridan, AR

#19 Jan 28, 2010
dems codes words are if you dissagree with them your a racist.thats it
Bushie

Punta Gorda, FL

#20 Jan 28, 2010
Might be what got the pugs put out the door Ha Ha!
Johnny reb

London, KY

#21 Jan 28, 2010
Bushie wrote:
Might be what got the pugs put out the door Ha Ha!
Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Khatru 130,530
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Uninformed idiot 1,439
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Limbertwig 151,261
Beagle pups for sale 2 hr Beagle pups for sale 4
missing dog beagle f london ky 3 hr missing dog90 1
Kroger coupons 3 hr sorry 2
dont eat at burger king anyone- 3 hr Woohookitty 43
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••