Albert Einstein -the Democrat Genius

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Einstein described in 1949 a chaotic capitalist society, a source of evil to overcome, as the "predatory phase of human development".

In 1934, he wrote that he was convinced wealth would never be an aid to the betterment of humanity "even in the hands of the most devoted worker in this cause".

Einstein felt money only caused greed and envy which brought on selfishness and an abuse of power.

Enstein stated that for those who supported this and wanted to be enslaved by it desserve what they get.

The only thing I can see that Einstein had in common with a hillbilly was...he married his cousin...a cousin both from his Mother and Father's side. Double whammy if you will!

When Einstein died and they dissected his brain, it was found that he had extra processing cells. I guess that is why he foresaw what you Republicans and Conservatives are doing today...fighting to enslave yourselves. I've been trying to tell you exactly what Einstein stated all along and gosh, who knows. I may have some of those extra cells like he had! And here all along I didn't think it took a PhD!
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#2 Jul 12, 2012
I notice that morons ignore geniuses. If you accepted his theory on relativity, I'm sure you accept the fact that he felt wealth gets a nation nowhere. Einstein was a smart man ya know!
School boy

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Did Einstein really say that if you run around a tree at a speed of 87 mph you could theoretically f--k yourself?
If he did, someone else added that "Voting for Obama could have the same effect"
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#4 Jul 12, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
Einstein described in 1949 a chaotic capitalist society, a source of evil to overcome, as the "predatory phase of human development".
In 1934, he wrote that he was convinced wealth would never be an aid to the betterment of humanity "even in the hands of the most devoted worker in this cause".
Einstein felt money only caused greed and envy which brought on selfishness and an abuse of power.
Enstein stated that for those who supported this and wanted to be enslaved by it desserve what they get.
The only thing I can see that Einstein had in common with a hillbilly was...he married his cousin...a cousin both from his Mother and Father's side. Double whammy if you will!
When Einstein died and they dissected his brain, it was found that he had extra processing cells. I guess that is why he foresaw what you Republicans and Conservatives are doing today...fighting to enslave yourselves. I've been trying to tell you exactly what Einstein stated all along and gosh, who knows. I may have some of those extra cells like he had! And here all along I didn't think it took a PhD!
You may want to reread the above?

As for the rest of your above post, if that's the best you can do?
HelpMe Gov

Sheridan, AR

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Hey Albert! What's the fastest thing possible?

Albert: It's the speed of light according to my Dimocrit brain.

Hey Albert! Who's going to win the election?

Albert: Obammy of course.

The neutrinos is the fastest thing known and obammy is going down.

geeneus 4 sur
weezy

London, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2012
Of course Obama is going to win the election. Look who hes running against. The majority of voting Americans surely dont want a person running america that is in the business of scooping up big businesses, raping the companys assets then selling it off to the highest bidder.
I can see china and saudi arabia owning this country very soon after romney was no longer pres. If he was lucky enough to win which I seriously doubt
HelpMe Gov

Sheridan, AR

#7 Jul 12, 2012
weezy wrote:
Of course Obama is going to win the election. Look who hes running against. The majority of voting Americans surely dont want a person running america that is in the business of scooping up big businesses, raping the companys assets then selling it off to the highest bidder.
I can see china and saudi arabia owning this country very soon after romney was no longer pres. If he was lucky enough to win which I seriously doubt
.... when we ca have a man that accomplished.... uh.... er.... community organizing and voting present in the Senate.

The only way China and Saudi can own this country is if we sell it to them for our debt. Do you understand the words appearing on the screen?
well

Orlando, FL

#8 Jul 12, 2012
School boy wrote:
Did Einstein really say that if you run around a tree at a speed of 87 mph you could theoretically f--k yourself?
If he did, someone else added that "Voting for Obama could have the same effect"
i agree.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#9 Jul 12, 2012
HelpMe Gov wrote:
Hey Albert! What's the fastest thing possible?
Albert: It's the speed of light according to my Dimocrit brain.
Hey Albert! Who's going to win the election?
Albert: Obammy of course.
The neutrinos is the fastest thing known and obammy is going down.
geeneus 4 sur
Your'e post is simply loaded with intellectual content.

I can tell from how you've used our President's name that you are a racist pig trying to hide it but so stupid you can't even do that.

Next you're going to tell us Einstein wasn't genius. However, save your efforts since the world knows he was. You now also know that he thought people like yourself who support what does this country NO good ...desserves what you get. I doubt Einstein knew however that you're just a lowly plow boy.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#10 Jul 12, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>i agree.
I agree that if your brain was made out of gas, you wouldn't have enough to drive a piss ant's motorcycle around a bee bee.
how now brown cow

Orlando, FL

#11 Jul 13, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that if your brain was made out of gas, you wouldn't have enough to drive a piss ant's motorcycle around a bee bee.
if you continue to use vinegar, you will never attract the flies to your web.
of deceit.
better use honey.
weezy

London, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2012
HelpMeGov I understand your post I dont think you got the meaning of mine.
Cheney and Bush literally robbed America and they are still doing it today. Practically every private contractor in the middle east is under the umbrella of Haliburton one way or another that is just like Katrina. No Bid just go do the work, send in astronomical invoices and put the money in the bank.
Im pretty sure Romney would do the same thing either during or after his term as pres was over.
But he would be hard pressed to out do bush and cheney. Billions of tax dollars have went to that company with very little accountability for what was paid for.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#13 Jul 13, 2012
weezy wrote:
Cheney and Bush literally robbed America and they are still doing it today. Practically every private contractor in the middle east is under the umbrella of Haliburton one way or another that is just like Katrina. No Bid just go do the work, send in astronomical invoices and put the money in the bank.
Im pretty sure Romney would do the same thing either during or after his term as pres was over.
But he would be hard pressed to out do bush and cheney. Billions of tax dollars have went to that company with very little accountability for what was paid for.
weezy, as I mentioned on another post, it's this creative accounting thing and opening up a separate entity to go to the bathroom. The riskiest things they do is done under whichever entity they've set up that has the least original investment capital and liability. When separate entities are set up to play games with, if one specific entity is doing work and gets sued, only that specific entity will be sued and it has no bearing on all the other separate entities.*See LLC. Trump has lived on this! But try having some of these morons get the drift of the big guy's corporate world. They think "Dollar Store" just means it's a place where you spend a dollar! These large corporations don't pay their accounants and lawyers a collective millions to suck their thumbs or add 2+2.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#14 Jul 13, 2012
how now brown cow wrote:
<quoted text>if you continue to use vinegar, you will never attract the flies to your web.
of deceit.
better use honey.
How quaint!
HelpMe Gov

Sheridan, AR

#15 Jul 13, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Your'e post is simply loaded with intellectual content.
I can tell from how you've used our President's name that you are a racist pig trying to hide it but so stupid you can't even do that.
Next you're going to tell us Einstein wasn't genius. However, save your efforts since the world knows he was. You now also know that he thought people like yourself who support what does this country NO good ...desserves what you get. I doubt Einstein knew however that you're just a lowly plow boy.
This "lowly plowboy" just gave you an oportunity to get some. The Neutrinos theory was debunked as a mistake and you intellectual liberals didn't even catch it? Do you live under a rock? MSNBC is your information source?

In my circle everyone of them would have caught the bait. Then again they are educated by universities instead of H&R Block.

Tachyons.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#16 Jul 13, 2012
I caught your "intention". I don't do bait.

If you'd ever care to find out exactly what my educational background is, I'll see you next Thursday @1Pm. Have you books ready! I'm sure we can find something interesting?

You've given no description of your boastful 142,000, so I'm assuming like the rest of your chronies, when you get hit with the tough questions, you run like the little tiny useless weak weasel you are.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#17 Jul 13, 2012
weezy wrote:
weezy, that's exactly what he'd do. He'd have alot of palm greasing to do between Koch & Co and those $100M/Mo. contributors.

I just head the rich and famous are opting to rent vs buying right now. They find it more cost effective since interest rates apparently will remain on a low at least another year. They only have to pay $100,000/Mo. in luxurious places giving them all the eminities they are accustomed to...like views of the city, waterfront, tennis courts and the likes. But Lord knows, these kind need a taxcut desperately!
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#18 Jul 14, 2012
SHHHHHH...the Republicans and Conservatives don't want you to know that Enstein was a Democrat! I keep wondering if I'm not one of his descendants since we both think so much alike!

If some of you would like, I'll donate my brain to science!
Man up

London, KY

#19 Jul 16, 2012
I'd rather read what king Solomon had to say about debt and many other things after all he had real wisdom. Read proverbs so you don't become a proverb.
Man up

London, KY

#20 Jul 16, 2012
The rich rules the poor and the borrower is servant to the lender.
That's how it's always been and always will be it found in proverbs. Written by a man with true wisdom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Yes and Amen 135,078
puked at flowers bakery (Jun '09) 5 hr amanda 57
grief councilors 9 hr lost 1
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 915
liberal college dean says ISIS is welcome on hi... 12 hr Israel 9
Help Stop Persecution Of Christians WorldWide! 12 hr Israel 1
Looking for place to rent 12 hr goofball 8
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance