Yes

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Where is he at? No one is answering the phone at his office.
vacation

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

maybe vacation?
Miss Kitty

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

If you get someone to answer the phone, you are lucky. It has been that way for a couple of months. He was out of the office for about 2 weeks and just came back at the first of March.
Sissy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

Hes been in th National Guards for the past 6-8 weeks he does it every year about this time. Good luck in getting a hold of him I work at another medical office and so far he has only one phone line going into his new office. Now that hes back maybe the lines will get fixed
Yes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Sissy wrote:
Hes been in th National Guards for the past 6-8 weeks he does it every year about this time. Good luck in getting a hold of him I work at another medical office and so far he has only one phone line going into his new office. Now that hes back maybe the lines will get fixed
I honestly doubt that, I was there today, 2 people in the front office the phone rang over 20 times while they sit there laughing it done that severa times over 1 hour. He need to fire the up front staff and get a office manager in there that will run a tight ship, I'm sorry ladies, but you need to go home.
sick

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

They also open the office and wait 15-20 minutes to open the window. I have seen this three times. I agree. He needs to clean house. I requested medical records 2 weeks ago. They will call when they have them ready. I am still waiting.
health concerns

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Yes wrote:
Where is he at? No one is answering the phone at his office.
normal day at his office.
health concerns

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

The office is a reflection of the doc , they meaning all docs know what is going on in front office.
got new doc

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

I was a patient of Dr. Stokes. Since he moved into new officeservice is poor to say the least. I had to make an appointment to wait THREE hours in front and in exam room to get 1 refill on script (not Narcotic) then had to make an appointment for next month to do same. I DON"T THINK SO!!!! Paying co-pays just to get refills. Now I have a new doc. Ya HOO.
concerned

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

It's probably a good idea to get a new doctor. i've heard this guy is a nut case. i've heard several stories about his personal life and sounds like he doesn't have time to take his work serious. i think he has a girlfriend running his office that just had his baby and he is still married. also sleeping with other girls that work for him.
what

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

I've been a patient of Dr.Stokes for some time now, and have had a great level of peace, confidence as well as trust in his professionalism. He's a great doctor, has a wonderful staff, and a beautiful new location. Thank you Dr. Stokes and staff.
Star

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

I to have been a patient of Dr Stokes for a couple of years now never had a problem with him or his staff maybe people sould mind their own business and stay out of his personal life
patient

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

He needs to have Denice working up front again. She is so nice and always went out of her way to help. I thought she quit when they moved offices but my neighbor says she still works there.
Also

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Going back to Dr. Ulrich
someone

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

i agree with star,dr.stokes is a very good doc.he has worked hard to get where he is at. he is a down to earth doc and takes very good care of his patients.his personal life is his buisness....
curious

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly doubt that, I was there today, 2 people in the front office the phone rang over 20 times while they sit there laughing it done that severa times over 1 hour. He need to fire the up front staff and get a office manager in there that will run a tight ship, I'm sorry ladies, but you need to go home.
I have to be in that office alot, if you would take the time to notice, that each of the ladies working, granted there are just a few of them trying to run a very busy office, I think that they are working thier buts off, to take care of the patients. Every time i'm in there the phones are going wild, and there is only one person there to answer the 100's of calls that come in there each day, not to mention all the rude people out there, that you just can't satisfy no matter what.So I suggest the next time your in there watch I bet someone is answering the phones at all times, and everyone else is trying to take care of all the ungrateful people like you.I don't never see them taking time to twittle their thumbs and have laughing contests.
Dude

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to be in that office alot, if you would take the time to notice, that each of the ladies working, granted there are just a few of them trying to run a very busy office, I think that they are working thier buts off, to take care of the patients. Every time i'm in there the phones are going wild, and there is only one person there to answer the 100's of calls that come in there each day, not to mention all the rude people out there, that you just can't satisfy no matter what.So I suggest the next time your in there watch I bet someone is answering the phones at all times, and everyone else is trying to take care of all the ungrateful people like you.I don't never see them taking time to twittle their thumbs and have laughing contests.
I agree they do work hard..there are too many impatient ppl out there
concerned

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

Judged:

just seems like when you are a family doctor, your personal reputation would matter. that's all
curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

got new doc wrote:
I was a patient of Dr. Stokes. Since he moved into new officeservice is poor to say the least. I had to make an appointment to wait THREE hours in front and in exam room to get 1 refill on script (not Narcotic) then had to make an appointment for next month to do same. I DON"T THINK SO!!!! Paying co-pays just to get refills. Now I have a new doc. Ya HOO.
I was just wondering why you have to make an appt. a mth. in advance to see a doctor if your not getting (a Narcotic) I have to get refills on cholesterol med. and I only have to go bak every 6 mths. I never heard of having to see a dr. every mth. for normal every day meds. Sounds like you did the dr. and his staff a favor by going somewhere else!!
No Dog in the Fight

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering why you have to make an appt. a mth. in advance to see a doctor if your not getting (a Narcotic) I have to get refills on cholesterol med. and I only have to go bak every 6 mths. I never heard of having to see a dr. every mth. for normal every day meds. Sounds like you did the dr. and his staff a favor by going somewhere else!!
Most Doctors are now regulated as to the medication that can be called in. Example. Both pain and nerve medications have to have an updated visit. This is a result of many people Dr. shopping and taking more than the necessary dosage or just plain being addicted or selling their medications. If you don't like this. Thank those people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Khatru 127,850
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Jay 144,683
bush was right about wmd (May '10) 49 min Fixing stupid 1 at a time 34
Gas prices rise to 6 year high . 57 min Fixing stupid 1 at a time 52
Cookie Factory Union Interest 57 min Union 21
Free weiner dogs (Apr '09) 1 hr douglas 12
Will KISS be at the Laurel County Fair ? 2 hr So True 3
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 5 hr Jammer 186
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••