Couple looking for a BI female

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
looking

London, KY

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Couple here looking to get to know another female for a threesome..We are a 27 year old male and 25 year old female.Looking for a female between the age 18-40 but perfer more our age but open for whatever in the age range we ask for.Must be clean and disease free and for real.If this you let us know.
curious

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2009
i am 19, and i am bi i have no disease i am clean what exactly r u looking for in the woman?
Kat

London, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2009
looking wrote:
Couple here looking to get to know another female for a threesome..We are a 27 year old male and 25 year old female.Looking for a female between the age 18-40 but perfer more our age but open for whatever in the age range we ask for.Must be clean and disease free and for real.If this you let us know.
do you have facebook
looking

London, KY

#4 Dec 10, 2009
We are not to picky.Just a open minded female who will join us in the bed room.You have a email we can speak at and do you have a pic ?
looking

London, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2009
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>do you have facebook
no..we have pics tho we can email..Want to give us your email and do you have a pic ?
looking

London, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2009
whats your age kat ?
WOW

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2009
You all must really be an ugly couple to have to look for someone on topix, instead of getting on here and soliciting teenagers maybe you should try a crack house you might have better luck there.
Not Bruce

London, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2009
looking wrote:
Your ad didn't specify if your female must be human. Is this a requirement? If not, there is a farm nearby that can probably hook you up. However, is the "disease free" thing a deal-breaker? I heard she has/had mad cow? This shouldn't be an issue for you since you are so open to experimenting and all. Good luck in your search.
looking

London, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2009
You jokers are funny.haha...We will not respond to anymore negative comments.
Not Bruce

London, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2009
WTF did you expect by posting that here? Did you honestly expect a hook-up?
hey you

London, KY

#14 Dec 11, 2009
my name is angel i work at mcdonalds south .im game.hehehe.i love me some black man.
been there

Madisonville, KY

#15 Dec 11, 2009
me and my husband have an open marriage too. would love to show you how its done.
been there

Madisonville, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2009
hey me and my husband have been married for 18 years. we have an open marriage and its great. we are 37 and 38.if you want to talk let me know.
James

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2009
Let me just tell you before you do this that I contracted HIV in 2004 my first time. I am a middle class working man with a mortgage, a wife and 3 teenage sons. My wife and I hit a dull spot in our marriage and decided to bring another girl into the bedroom. It broke our marriage up immediately after and 6 months after that I tested positive for HIV.
If I could go back in time I would change everything. I would have realized that everything that I needed to be happy was right in front of me. My wife, my kids and my home. Now I have no wife and I will never see my sons have grandkids.

I'm not telling you not to do it. I'm telling you to weigh the risks and know that they are real.
who

Bolivar, MO

#18 Dec 11, 2009
what is this world comming to
looking

London, KY

#19 Dec 11, 2009
Angel,do you have a email we could speak at ?

beenthere,We would like to chat sometime.

Please leave some kind contact info so we can speak.To many rude people post on here.
angel

London, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2009
are you black i only like black guys?
wtf

Manchester, KY

#21 Dec 11, 2009
somebody has jungle fever.......... nasty a$$
looking

London, KY

#22 Dec 11, 2009
angel wrote:
are you black i only like black guys?
no sorry..we are a white couple.
hehehe

London, KY

#23 Dec 11, 2009
i love me some black mans come see me at mcdonlds .my name is angel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Forumwatcher 172,917
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 1 hr Ya know 20
My God your beautiful 2 hr Lol 6
anyone know julia black? 2 hr yep 5
Hey Greg Evans 12 hr Marshall dillen 1
Marshall Holbrook 12 hr Greg Evans 2
Bigfoot sightings 12 hr Greg Evans 17

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages