South laurel Football
slhs parent 2

Liberty, KY

#23 Nov 5, 2008
Who is the coach sleeping with the parent?
wait and see

Manchester, KY

#24 Nov 5, 2008
Not sure basketball season is gonna be much better. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Since: Nov 08

Jasper, AL

#25 Nov 5, 2008
Come one Rockcastle even they are down are better than most schools in the state, their size does not matter in this case as they are the only high school in the entire county. That is how Rockcastle wins not the only reason but one of the reasons.
excuse me

London, KY

#26 Nov 5, 2008
wonderer wrote:
what coaches are sleeping with what mothers?? who thought he could go pro? thats a joke...
First off to all these nosy people we did not sleep together, We never slept a wink that night we were awake all night long and we talked football all night long, He showed me his plays and I of course showed him some of mine which he liked and he said he will use that on the next time around, So get your info right before you say junk about me or love bunny. Oh and another thing my hubby didn't mind at all we were talking football because our son got VERY VERY good playing time
Sup

Corbin, KY

#33 Nov 7, 2008
Did these guys win tonight or were they to busy doing it with the moms?
GO SOUtH

London, KY

#34 Nov 7, 2008
yes they won they kicked a&& 63 to 21.
WOW

London, KY

#35 Nov 10, 2008
GO SOUtH wrote:
yes they won they kicked a&& 63 to 21.
They did win and from the looks of things all starters were not in from the begin of the game. Looks like South has added a few new kids and took out their starters - except Ricky of course - maybe next year things might improve - seems parents, kids and coaches keep saying this year after year. Just keep on keeping on maybe it will improve. They won but the other team was not and has never been a great team.
exactly

Lexington, KY

#36 Nov 10, 2008
south is so screwed without ricky
Big RED

Paris, KY

#37 Nov 10, 2008
East Jessamine had 4 starters out, hopefully South got some much needed cofidence, but they will be without standout WR Jacob Cobb, Mark Clontz their all-district center, and a solid dl Tyler Oney. Good Luck! Go CARDS!
South Laurel Mom

Cynthiana, KY

#38 Nov 11, 2008
To the South Laurel Football Team: Boys don't let nobody bring you all down. You can win this Friday too!
nlhs

Lexington, KY

#39 Nov 11, 2008
hey ricky, dont let these people bring u down, just go out there and play the game u r really good at, that is all u can do, good luck buddy hope u have a good game
nice to see

Georgetown, KY

#40 Nov 11, 2008
nlhs wrote:
hey ricky, dont let these people bring u down, just go out there and play the game u r really good at, that is all u can do, good luck buddy hope u have a good game
its nice to see support from the other side of town NLHS...it seems that sometimes we cant get it from our own haha, except for some rare cases
hmmmmmmmm

Commerce, GA

#41 Nov 11, 2008
what
NLH

London, KY

#42 Nov 12, 2008
it is kinda of sad - everyone spends so much time trashing the kids, parents in the stands and the coaches. i do agree something needs to be done for one football should be played on the field and i do agree that the coaching staff at SL need some much needed talent on the their side i really dont think they really know alot about FB except that they do like the sports but there is the difference like and coaching are two differnt things. Standing from a different side of the field i see that they have some really great/good players that stands on the sideline not getting any or much playing time (maybe this is because the parents are yelling at the coaches and the coaches just cant seem to take the pressure so in turn the kids sit out).. There is some talent on that team that we seen at the beginning of the year that we really do not see alot now - not sure what the problem is but it seem that the AD needs to hand those pink slips also.
SLTeach

London, KY

#43 Nov 12, 2008
The coaches at SLHS are really outstanding gentleman and do seem to care a little but i have heard some bad comments and things need to be changed. what our AD and BOD of education need to understand for both of our schools NL and SL is that with coaches that understand the fundalmentals of FB and hire some assistance 'Coaches" with a winning record that if our two schools could begin to win some games this would in turn give the students, fans something to look forward to as well as bring in some money. We do have a winning coach in our BB coach at SL and the game does bring in money and well as a matter of pride. Can we not get that in our FB also. Once again they do have some outstanding talent this year as well as some outstanding players the next couple of years under a good coach that will understand where and when to play them.
nobody

London, KY

#44 Nov 13, 2008
there are talented coaches on souths fb team. billy roberts and chris hayes. they know the game and have the heart for it. chris st john is missed. i was a great coach also. these 3 plus jep and chad back and we would have a good staff.
Ryder

Lexington, KY

#45 Nov 13, 2008
just wondering wrote:
Is there anything the Athletics Director can do. You might try that.
Laurel County has 3 - count them 3 Athletic Directors, 1 for each school and they just this past year hired one supposedly over both of the one's at the schools, what has that BIG salary and another position helped? I can tell you my opinion, not one darn thing! They should have saved their money and put it somewhere where it would have really helped all the Laurel County school children. I heard Mr. Young didn't want to be bothered with sports situations, so that was the reason for the position being drug out of thin air.
nobody

London, KY

#46 Nov 13, 2008
correction: he was a great coach also.
love Whitley

Ripley, TN

#47 Nov 14, 2008
At the game tonight,Three players were injured and laying on the field at different times. The coaches were so slow getting to these kids to see how bad they were hurt. It was like they didn't care. Maybe they didn't,because they were losing. I hope all three of these young men are okay. I am a Whitley Co.Fan and of course I'm glad we won,but I felt sorry for S.Laurel players. They played their hearts out.They left it all on that field. Someone wins and someone loses, it could have been us that lost. Players hold your head up high and be proud of yourselves.
slhs parent

Newark, OH

#48 Nov 15, 2008
i heard a couple of kids got kicked off last night? does anyone know about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
innocent people placed on watch list 8 min TRUTH 7
Ladys At London Bingo 11 min Bingo 12
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 1 hr John 571
NRA sucks (Dec '12) 3 hr wowed 147
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
Apartments that allow pets? 9 hr Interested 1
Why didn't Pelosi,Reid and Obama pass a weapon... 10 hr Skie 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages