drug dealers in london area

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
cheese eater

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2009
im sick of the drugs in this area. ARE YOU ? if so lets spill the beans and say what yuo know about this trash and help clean up drugs. let them dealers know they aint hiding.
officer

Pikeville, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2009
check at the Betty Jane apartments.
not me

London, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2009
no im not gonna rat out some poor person that only sells their meds only to live and pay rent you shouldnt either
I will

London, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2009
yadenlover

London, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2009
sapcut will shower your porch with guts
bruto

London, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2009
check out liliy trailer park on right across from a market.
RATSSSSS

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2009
cheese eater wrote:
im sick of the drugs in this area. ARE YOU ? if so lets spill the beans and say what yuo know about this trash and help clean up drugs. let them dealers know they aint hiding.
WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS,OR ARE YOU WANTING TO KNOW NAMES SO YOU CAN GO BUY YOU SOME..
60 Gunner

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2009
cheese eater wrote:
FCK YE!

“SINE POENA NON EST LEX.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 8, 2009
cheese eater wrote:
Here is some info that will help.

If anyone knows of or suspects illegal activity of any kind they can contact their local Kentucky State Police Post, call toll free 1-800-222-5555,visit www.kentuckystatepolice.org or fill out a tip sheet and mail it to the post.
ALL TIPS AND INFORMATION CAN BE REPORTED ANONYMOUSLY.

or for any drug related offense:

Operation UNITE
Drug Tip Line: 1-866-424-4382

“SINE POENA NON EST LEX.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 8, 2009
RATSSSSS wrote:
<quoted text>WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS,OR ARE YOU WANTING TO KNOW NAMES SO YOU CAN GO BUY YOU SOME..
Having a better and safer community is every good citizen's business
DrSpock

Van Wert, OH

#11 Nov 8, 2009
I got a bunch of catnip out by the barn!!!!!
It is for sale!!!!!!!!
60 Gunner

United States

#12 Nov 8, 2009
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>FCK YE!
Only thing missing is U 45AARP!
dumbazz

Manchester, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2009
cheese eater wrote:
LMAO You're pathetic!
officer

Pikeville, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2009
cheese eater wrote:
according to all of the ignorant post,as you can tell we have more trash than what we thought.
RATTTSSSS

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2009
45ACP wrote:
<quoted text>Having a better and safer community is every good citizen's business
I THINK WHAT ANYBODY DOES IN THIER OWN HOME "THAT THEY PAY FOR" IS NOT NOBODYS DAMN BUISNESS,PRETTY SOON SOMEBODY IS GONNA TRY TO TELL YOU WHAT KIND OF SEX YOU CAN HAVE.
break er down

London, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2009
RATTTSSSS wrote:
<quoted text>I THINK WHAT ANYBODY DOES IN THIER OWN HOME "THAT THEY PAY FOR" IS NOT NOBODYS DAMN BUISNESS,PRETTY SOON SOMEBODY IS GONNA TRY TO TELL YOU WHAT KIND OF SEX YOU CAN HAVE.
thats ok cuz i'll still bend her over and load both holes just like an old double barrell shotgun
cold hill gurl

United States

#17 Nov 9, 2009
yall that is so fu%ked up it ant funny and i fell sorry for ya when those people on that list finds u cheese eater you dont rat are u retarded or inbread?
gmab

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 9, 2009
now available: antibiotics, heart meds, blood thinners, vitamin supplements any thing that keeps you alive and weel without an expensive doctor visit. you are grown you know what you need. come see us in keavy on give me a break road!!!!
popo

Pikeville, KY

#19 Nov 9, 2009
RATTTSSSS wrote:
<quoted text>I THINK WHAT ANYBODY DOES IN THIER OWN HOME "THAT THEY PAY FOR" IS NOT NOBODYS DAMN BUISNESS,PRETTY SOON SOMEBODY IS GONNA TRY TO TELL YOU WHAT KIND OF SEX YOU CAN HAVE.
it is as long as it's not paid with money from illegal activity,or no one in the home is being abused.
cold hill gurl

United States

#20 Nov 9, 2009
hahaha lmfao i live rite near keavy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 35 min Truth 9,649
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 59 min Rocket man 1,759
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Just an observer 170,046
date 2 hr Longfellow1961 20
Watch Out For Hackers!!!!!! 2 hr Wasser 6
Hillary no dem want to talk to her 4 hr Truth comes out 1
Brittany Baker at abc automotive 4 hr Pudding tang 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages