worried

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
anybody know who was in the wreck at or near pittsburg!!!!
Don

London, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
All news has said is red chevy cobaly, and black cadilac escalade, fatalities in the cobalt? Don't know anything else, I was getting onto see if anyone knew who the people were. Pray for those suriving and their families as well as those who have lost family members.
Iggy

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2012
worried wrote:
I would like to know a well...the news said two is dead and two are seriously injurd..anyone know who?
truth

Hebron, IL

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Yes it was a man and woman I didn't want to say the names just yet all the family hadn't been contacted so sad he had a 1 yr old baby. He wasn't with them still so sad

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 20, 2012
worried wrote:
Dustin Starks and Barbara Hurley.
worried

Bolivar, MO

#6 Nov 20, 2012
does anybody know where this dustin works i know a dustin wiyh a one year old not sure of his last name though
THOUGHTS

Crossett, AR

#8 Nov 20, 2012
TO Barbara Reene Hurley-Doney you will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved you,our family will always love you and your family will be in our thoughts and prays
Anon

London, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2012
To the families of those who died I'm so sorry for your loss. The only thing I can say is I'm grateful my fiance's sister is still alive.
Good person

Liberty, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
These two will be greatly missed...Dustin's school friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the real snitches of london (May '09) 7 min Misplacedalien 48
Michael Earl Douglas is a rapist 1 hr CaptObvious 8
The Seth Rich Murder 4 hr asd 12
Brave 11 year old calls 911 after finding drugs... 5 hr Giving Recognition 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr another viewer 163,774
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 6 hr China DNA Grab 2,470
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 6 hr texas pete 1,514

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages