Hopeful

London, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Are there any honest, respectful, good men left in the world??? It doesn't seem like it to me!:(
Ethel

River Grove, IL

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Snatch ye one up if ye find one. Dont let him get away from ye!!! Keep lookin i recon theys out there. My friend snatched one the other day sos theys bound to be more to go around.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Dec 23, 2012
WHAT THE FREAK...sounds like Ethel baited her Man trap...and caught one...BUT can ya keep him happy, Chick??
Ethel

Saint Charles, IL

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Never a dull moment with the ethel!! Traps are for them there animals so no baitin...
Lol

Corbin, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Hell no there are no good men out here! But if ya find 1sweetie please let me know! I'm married to a sorry a$$ son of a b!tch that won't get a divorce but lives with his momma!! Top that off he won't have nothing to do with his son!! A real dead beat!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Dec 24, 2012
There are good men out there...we call them..REAL MEN..they don't back down for anything or anyone.. YOU won' t find them in a bar, dating site or on the street corner. They will find you .at a family reunion, BBQ family gathering or from a mutual friend..NEVER GIVE UP.
Hurricane Gussy

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
There are good men out there...we call them..REAL MEN..they don't back down for anything or anyone.. YOU won' t find them in a bar, dating site or on the street corner. They will find you .at a family reunion, BBQ family gathering or from a mutual friend..NEVER GIVE UP.
Who goes to the family reunion to meet men... Just sayin
Mac

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Lol wrote:
Hell no there are no good men out here! But if ya find 1sweetie please let me know! I'm married to a sorry a$$ son of a b!tch that won't get a divorce but lives with his momma!! Top that off he won't have nothing to do with his son!! A real dead beat!!!
You will never soar with the eagles if you pick s''t with the chickens. Get a divorce and get on with your life.

And yes there are plenty good men and women out the looking for each other. Get away from the losers and associate your self with with good people.

Remember "today is the first day of the rest of your life"
Lol

Corbin, KY

#9 Dec 25, 2012
Your right but you don't know the situation I am in! No I do not do drugs, drink , party or anything like that! I work & I take care of my son! Without any help from his father! But I can't divorce him !!! He threatens me!!! He says he wants to be a family but won't get away from his parents !! I mean he's 25 years old!!! He hasn seen his 2 month old son since he was born! Won't buy him anything, won't call, won't so anything but where around, drink, party, & threatens me!! He's never gonna change but I'm scared to divorce him! Not because of me but what may happen to my son later on in life if I do divorce him!! I don't trust him!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#10 Dec 25, 2012
Lol wrote:
Your right but you don't know the situation I am in! No I do not do drugs, drink , party or anything like that! I work & I take care of my son! Without any help from his father! But I can't divorce him !!! He threatens me!!! He says he wants to be a family but won't get away from his parents !! I mean he's 25 years old!!! He hasn seen his 2 month old son since he was born! Won't buy him anything, won't call, won't so anything but where around, drink, party, & threatens me!! He's never gonna change but I'm scared to divorce him! Not because of me but what may happen to my son later on in life if I do divorce him!! I don't trust him!!
. YOU married a child.. even if he is 25 years old. His mama has TOTAL CONTROL over him..he needs their security of NEVER having to ever be responsible for anything..and that includes you and his son. He can threaten ya all he wants, if he lays a hand on ya..ABUSE..in the slammer. You can get him for neglect.. he doesn't care about the baby. How can he...he's selfish. Pack your bags, go hone to your parents and get a restraining order against him.
Lol

Corbin, KY

#11 Dec 25, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. YOU married a child.. even if he is 25 years old. His mama has TOTAL CONTROL over him..he needs their security of NEVER having to ever be responsible for anything..and that includes you and his son. He can threaten ya all he wants, if he lays a hand on ya..ABUSE..in the slammer. You can get him for neglect.. he doesn't care about the baby. How can he...he's selfish. Pack your bags, go hone to your parents and get a restraining order against him.
Yea but that means I would have to give him rights to our son & it's untelling what he will do to him if I'm not around! & yea he his a big mommas baby! I never has did the things to me like he has until we got married & his mom try's to tell me what to do & I'm not gonna stand for that! I'll raise my child as I please! & he gets mad if I say anything to his mom! & it causes a big fight & I don't want that infront of my child! & I am doing everything myself while his sorry a$$ works, but won't help buy diapers, or anything he gives his mom money for living with them! When he should be out here finding a place for us! I am stayin with my grandparents & have been for 5 months! I work everyday.. & it's hard doing everything myself! I'm 24! & I act older than what he does! But I told him if things don't get better than I'm getting a divorce & I'm giving him this last chance to do better! If not, than I'm divorcing him & I will do everything in my power to keep him away from me & my son! My little boy cones first before anyone or anything!
No Surprise

Harrison, AR

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Hopeful wrote:
Are there any honest, respectful, good men left in the world??? It doesn't seem like it to me!:(
LOL! Are there any good women left that wants a good man in her life? I have been looking for a good woman to come into my life for a long time now but all women that I meet are hung up over some thug, loser. Where does a man go to find a nice lady these days. I work a good job and have a home with no drugs or drama in my life and still only find women that are hung up over loser men. Women have been watching too many love stories. Once a piece of shiz will forever be a piece of shiz. let me know where you nice women are and I will be there.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#13 Dec 25, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but that means I would have to give him rights to our son & it's untelling what he will do to him if I'm not around! & yea he his a big mommas baby! I never has did the things to me like he has until we got married & his mom try's to tell me what to do & I'm not gonna stand for that! I'll raise my child as I please! & he gets mad if I say anything to his mom! & it causes a big fight & I don't want that infront of my child! & I am doing everything myself while his sorry a$$ works, but won't help buy diapers, or anything he gives his mom money for living with them! When he should be out here finding a place for us! I am stayin with my grandparents & have been for 5 months! I work everyday.. & it's hard doing everything myself! I'm 24! & I act older than what he does! But I told him if things don't get better than I'm getting a divorce & I'm giving him this last chance to do better! If not, than I'm divorcing him & I will do everything in my power to keep him away from me & my son! My little boy cones first before anyone or anything!
Ya know..start writing daily.. EXACTLY WHAT he is NOT contributing to the welfare of you and your son..HIS SON. ALSO anything of a threatening nature. Telling the Judge here say and forgetting perhaps an important item that could keep him from EVER getting custody if his kid...WITH documenting everything that will help ya win your case against him will be SHOW and TELL..RIGHT THERE in BLACK and WHITE..
Lol

Corbin, KY

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Ya know..start writing daily.. EXACTLY WHAT he is NOT contributing to the welfare of you and your son..HIS SON. ALSO anything of a threatening nature. Telling the Judge here say and forgetting perhaps an important item that could keep him from EVER getting custody if his kid...WITH documenting everything that will help ya win your case against him will be SHOW and TELL..RIGHT THERE in BLACK and WHITE..
Thank you so much for helping me! & I will most defiantly start doing this! You have been a great help :)
Hopeful

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 26, 2012
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! Are there any good women left that wants a good man in her life? I have been looking for a good woman to come into my life for a long time now but all women that I meet are hung up over some thug, loser. Where does a man go to find a nice lady these days. I work a good job and have a home with no drugs or drama in my life and still only find women that are hung up over loser men. Women have been watching too many love stories. Once a piece of shiz will forever be a piece of shiz. let me know where you nice women are and I will be there.
I am a good woman, and for sure not hung up on my loser ex husband! Maybe our paths will cross someday! What's meant to be...will be!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Mickey402 160,664
How to deal with neighbors who let their dogs r... (Apr '11) 40 min bad place 75
Question for Someone With Dishnetwork 48 min cable guy 10
FiddleDeeDee 1 hr lakergirl 9
married women. (Aug '11) 2 hr Bearded dad 4
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 7 hr Ding dong 9,432
H&K pallets rip off 10 hr Pallets 30

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages