Joe

London, KY

#33 Nov 29, 2011
Ummm Grits
Poopsy

Dyer, TN

#36 Jan 14, 2012
joke wrote:
cracker barrel is a joke as well as all the people there. The food is good but that is about all. There is so much drama and bullshit that it is pathetic. Its one big party at work and outside of it.
Their food is terrible. You city people don't know good country cooking.
Bob

Brodhead, KY

#37 Jan 14, 2012
Who is tall, thin redhead that works evenings? What kind of person is she, seems nice.
booboo

United States

#38 Jan 15, 2012
go ask her out bob don tell us nothing get sum balls
Not

Pleasantville, IA

#39 Jan 15, 2012
Teacup wrote:
Actually, it was the new retail manager who noticed things and called loss prevention. Loss prevention is who caught them<quoted text>
Maybe a previous worker is a squealer...blame it on anyone...
The Food there and the food servers are poorly rated in my opinion. They need some good managers and clean house on the servors...it is not the usual Cracker Barrell..
The Facts

London, KY

#40 Jan 15, 2012
I am a server at Cracker Barrel and I have served for many years at different restaurants in London and other counties. I have to take a stand for our managers. They really are the hardest working bunch of managers I have ever worked for. Truthfully. They care if we do our jobs. That's just the way the restaurant business is sometimes. You have those few servers who don't want to earn their money. For the most part the servers I work with do work hard and earn every dollar they make.

As for the food, I think it's good all the time. I watch those guys back there on the cook line bust their butts and I know I couldn't do it. Sometimes we get blown out and they stay calm and get the job done.
Like I already stated, in other restaurants I have worked at the cooks would get mad and cuss out the servers all the time. The managers at Cracker Barrel won't tolerate it. So it doesn't happen.

There are some servers that work all the time and the managers put in some VERY long hours as well every week.

And to the poster NOT, sorry your opinion is so low of us. hopefully if you try us out again the quality of service and food will be much better.
Curious

Harrison, AR

#41 Jan 16, 2012
Chad Robert Eldridge wrote:
<quoted text>not only is the boy guilty as sin but he is also a child molester and a drug dealer.polygraph his thief ass! Athorties should not drop the ball on thus one!
Are you related to him? How do you know he is a child molester? If so, it has never been reported by the media.
Not

Pleasantville, IA

#42 Jan 16, 2012
The Facts wrote:
I am a server at Cracker Barrel and I have served for many years at different restaurants in London and other counties. I have to take a stand for our managers. They really are the hardest working bunch of managers I have ever worked for. Truthfully. They care if we do our jobs. That's just the way the restaurant business is sometimes. You have those few servers who don't want to earn their money. For the most part the servers I work with do work hard and earn every dollar they make.
As for the food, I think it's good all the time. I watch those guys back there on the cook line bust their butts and I know I couldn't do it. Sometimes we get blown out and they stay calm and get the job done.
Like I already stated, in other restaurants I have worked at the cooks would get mad and cuss out the servers all the time. The managers at Cracker Barrel won't tolerate it. So it doesn't happen.
There are some servers that work all the time and the managers put in some VERY long hours as well every week.
And to the poster NOT, sorry your opinion is so low of us. hopefully if you try us out again the quality of service and food will be much better.
You have made your statement from ONE side of the coin ONLY..I, too, am very aware of the hard work a "server" and Management put into their jobs...that's all too well said. However, it's who you "LIKE" as to who gets by with so much wrong...your statement came from the management/kitchen end, to which I say is a little "short-lived thought"..aka [narrow-minded]...Put yourself in the customer's seat!! They often go without a good meal because they don't won't to (TELL_??)on anyone?...give me a break!! that's what wrong with our entire country..noone has any integrity to stand up for what is right!!
The parties in question to the orininal post was about a "thief", NOT management, so with that being said,'I REST MY CASE'!! You must have been a part of that "knowingly theft" to post such a thing back as you did...Have you ever heard the "expression" the guilty DOG barks first. The food quality at the London Cracker
Barrel is not always the best...with that comes, whoever the cooks and management are!!
Billy

United States

#43 Jan 16, 2012
I like the hostess who wears really tight pants. She can seat me any time.
Just Wondering

Murray, KY

#44 Feb 6, 2012
Is Nick Judd still Screwing all the servers that will have his sorry A**? He is a sorry Piece of SH**!!
looking for revenge

Manchester, KY

#45 Feb 6, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Is Nick Judd still Screwing all the servers that will have his sorry A**? He is a sorry Piece of SH**!!
What happened? Are you one of the people that has gotten fired??? Anyone that really knows Nick knows that he is a great person and a great husband and father.
evelyn

Greenbrier, AR

#46 Feb 6, 2012
notip wrote:
Why is the food always cold?
because you dont have any teeth to eat it fast enough before it gets cold ,they have a fireplace to warm it up.
twinkle

London, KY

#47 Feb 8, 2012
Fireplaces turn me on
Billy

United States

#48 Feb 8, 2012
Seriously, who's the hostess with the really tight pants? She's crazy hot.
outsider

London, KY

#49 Oct 31, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
nope....nick doesnt work there anymore. he got a dui or something and they fired him for getting arrested. guess the company has higher standards.
needanewmanager

Pikeville, KY

#50 Oct 31, 2012
What has happened at cracker barrel? We have esaten there for years and the last 3 times We have been there the service is terrible. One time took over half an hour for a waitress to come take our order. She said it was the managers fault. T he second time evryone at our table got their food forever and NO bread at all.We kept asking for muffins, and they kept saying just a couple more minutes and they would be ready. After asking four times, our food was getting cold and we decided to try to eat without bread. finally the waitress got really imbarressed and told us they hadnt even put any muffins on yet in the back, and asked did we still want some. We said yes that we had waited half an hour and eaten without bread and we would just wait until they were done. A bout 8 10 minutes later she came out with 2 coenbread muffins. There was a party of 6 of us. I looked at her and she said, do you need some more. We said yes. She brought 2 more. I swear. 6 PEOPLE $75.00, and 4 muffins all night. I asked her if they had changed managers and she said they had. This was supposed to be a celebration, and they really put a damper on it.
Never again

Warner Robins, GA

#51 Feb 25, 2014
We ate at this location before Christmas.Our waitress was very slow & didn't get our orders right. We pointed out that our orders were wrong & she started telling us this long drawn out excuse. She then started to remove our plates while we were still eating! I finally told her to leave the plates alone. She didn't get a tip from us. Fast forward to this past weekend . We stopped in,got seated. Waited ten minutes no server. My husband went in search of a server. He came took our order brought our food and we didn't see him again until he brought our check. No refills on soda had to go to the kitchen & get a refill on my tea.No tip for him. That was the last time for us. Cold food & poor service lost you customers.
whut

Buffalo, NY

#52 Feb 25, 2014
onsunday wrote:
People shoplift Cracker Barrel ?
REALLY !
wy would they want that junk they got.
done

Newark, OH

#53 Feb 25, 2014
It is not good food...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 14 min OMG 9,392
Joe helton 18 min yepfosho 4
All about turd 20 min yepfosho 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min CriminalForever 158,011
Clinton did not win a majority of the vote 1 hr Mechanic_45 9
Excited about losing the Affordable Care Act? 1 hr go work 9
LONDON anyone rem. the murder in the trailer pa... (Oct '08) 2 hr Cofused 25

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages