lgirl

Morehead, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Looking for a beagle pup to buy..
Have one

Sarasota, FL

#2 Oct 8, 2012
lgirl wrote:
Looking for a beagle pup to buy..
i have a beagle that is about 6 mths old and is great with kids, i wld let him go to a good home, we have to tie him up and i dont like keeping him tied let me know if your interested and ill give you an email address and send you some pics of him his name is lucky
lgirl

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Yes i would like to see some pics? How much are you asking for him also? Thank you
i know where

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2012
lgirl wrote:
Yes i would like to see some pics? How much are you asking for him also? Thank you
Look up Bill Patterson on OJohnson road he has any kind of Beagle pup you want. I know he has Lemon, blue tick, & black & tan.
lgirl

Morehead, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Thank you!
rabbit hunter

London, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
i have 3 beagle puppies for sale they are bluetick about 2 mths old i would take 25 dolls each or 50 for all 3 my email is [email protected]
lex

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Have one wrote:
<quoted text> i have a beagle that is about 6 mths old and is great with kids, i wld let him go to a good home, we have to tie him up and i dont like keeping him tied let me know if your interested and ill give you an email address and send you some pics of him his name is lucky
is it a boy or girl and how much!i have a good home and also already have one beagle!if he is for give away i might take it ....
lgirl

Morehead, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2012
rabbit hunter wrote:
i have 3 beagle puppies for sale they are bluetick about 2 mths old i would take 25 dolls each or 50 for all 3 my email is [email protected]
how big is it now? How big does it get? I would be interested in a boy..
so far so good

London, KY

#9 Oct 10, 2012
I got a stray beagle at my house I would love to see gone. It's a male dog. Don't look very old.
rabbit hunter

London, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2012
lgirl wrote:
<quoted text>how big is it now? How big does it get? I would be interested in a boy..
i only have females left
Steven

London, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2012
so far so good wrote:
I got a stray beagle at my house I would love to see gone. It's a male dog. Don't look very old.
Do you still have the stray beagle im looking to find my dad a beagle if you do email me @ [email protected] thanks
Steven

London, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Have one wrote:
<quoted text> i have a beagle that is about 6 mths old and is great with kids, i wld let him go to a good home, we have to tie him up and i dont like keeping him tied let me know if your interested and ill give you an email address and send you some pics of him his name is lucky
Do you still have the beagle if so email me your number @[email protected]
Beagle Owner

Harrison, AR

#13 Oct 22, 2012
i know where wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up Bill Patterson on OJohnson road he has any kind of Beagle pup you want. I know he has Lemon, blue tick, & black & tan.
Don't buy any thing from Bill Patterson is beagles are sick!
I know

Harrison, AR

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Beagle Owner wrote:
<quoted text>Don't buy any thing from Bill Patterson is beagles are sick!
That's not true, you're lying. Bill wouldn't sell someone a sick dog.
foolish

Harrison, AR

#15 Oct 22, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, you're lying. Bill wouldn't sell someone a sick dog.
Well ask him about the beagle he sold my son last year it died a week later bill lied and said that he has wormed and gave the puppies shots bull$hit!
dawg

United States

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Hamptons out by walmart dc and big bobs burgers
Well

United States

#18 Oct 24, 2012
foolish wrote:
<quoted text>Well ask him about the beagle he sold my son last year it died a week later bill lied and said that he has wormed and gave the puppies shots bull$hit!
He said he had wormed my puppy too, but when I took her to the vet because she was throwing up it was because she had worms.. All of his puppies have fleas and ticks. He should not be allowed to bread dogs like he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Cczar 167,531
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 44 min karma train 9,554
What are they building across from State Police... 2 hr disco 9
363 junky white chevrolet 2 hr GmC 4
Nepotism / Cronyism in School Systems 3 hr Booga booga 3
Global warming is a big lie 5 hr The real truth 55
This is why ABC is fake news 6 hr TRUTH 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages