tony howard just charged with murder

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

El Paso, AR

#1 Feb 25, 2012
what is going on, tony was booked in jail at 723 pm and charged with murder!!!!!anyone know what is up with that
curious

Sheridan, AR

#2 Feb 25, 2012
Where is this Tony Howard from ?
And who did he kill?
idk

Science Hill, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2012
IDK him but omg he looks like a little baby, he looks soo young. Is he really 22 he looks like 14 if that old. Who did he kill, he doesn't look like most people who you see that do that. Where did he go to school, he is about my age but I don't know the name.
maybe

Sheridan, AR

#4 Feb 25, 2012
idk wrote:
IDK him but omg he looks like a little baby, he looks soo young. Is he really 22 he looks like 14 if that old. Who did he kill, he doesn't look like most people who you see that do that. Where did he go to school, he is about my age but I don't know the name.
I know he looks like a child .God bless them all that were involved .i dont know who he killed maybe it will be on the news tonight at 10 or 11 .
dunno

Nancy, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2012
I don't know him or what happened, but that charge could also be for attempted murder. It would say murder even if it was attempted murder.
dunno

Nancy, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2012
http://www.lex18.com/news/man-arrested-for-at...

A man is behind bars in Laurel County facing an attempted murder charge after a violent stabbing.

According to London Police, around 5:00 Saturday evening Tony Howard went into a home in Laurel Village and stabbed his sister's boyfriend several times.

The victim was taken to UK Hospital where he was last listed in critical condition.

His name has not been released.
hmmp

Fordyce, AR

#7 Feb 25, 2012
I wonder what the sister's boyfriend did to piss him off???
i know him

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2012
doug harris is a good guy i wonder why this happend
a friend

London, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2012
tony was battling drug problems for a long time but trying to kill someone i guess this is what drugs will do to you , next time we see this young man he will be old and wrinkled sad how our young youth is going insane god help you all
Krazee

London, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2012
crazy just fliped out for no reason this is a good example what drugs will do to you praying for this doug guy and his family to a speedy recovery god bless you doug harris and family
Not sure

Sheridan, AR

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Krazee wrote:
crazy just fliped out for no reason this is a good example what drugs will do to you praying for this doug guy and his family to a speedy recovery god bless you doug harris and family
Speedy Recovery? Seriously? The title of this post is "Tony Howard Charged with Murder". How do you recovery from that?
Pain

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 27, 2012
Not sure wrote:
<quoted text>Speedy Recovery? Seriously? The title of this post is "Tony Howard Charged with Murder". How do you recovery from that?
Because who ever posted it got tue facts wrong, it was ATTEMPTED murder.
Not sure

Sheridan, AR

#13 Feb 27, 2012
Jailtracker shows when he was booked in, he was charged with MURDER.
facts

Fordyce, AR

#14 Feb 27, 2012
A London man was arrested Saturday on a charge of attempted murder after he repeatedly stabbed another Londoner while at a city apartment complex, according to London Police Chief Stewart Walker.

Police were called to Dogwood Hills Apartments before 5 p.m. and, once there, they found Doug Harris, 31, of London, suffering from multiple knife wounds.

Witnesses told police that Tony W. Howard, 22, had gone to the apartment complex with his sister, who is the victimís girlfriend. Shortly after he arrived, Howard pulled a knife and began to stab Harris.

Howard was still at the apartment complex when police arrived. He was arrested and and charged with attempted murder.

Harris was flown to the University of Kentucky Medical Center where Walker said he was listed in stable but critical condition.

It was unclear what condition Harris remained in late Sunday following a call to the hospital.

Howard was jailed at the Laurel County Corrections Center.

London Police Detective Gary Proffit continues his investigation.
Weird huh

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2012
I dont know either person. But I just don't think the boy went off for no reason. Even a druggie has to be provoked. They will rob you and threaten to hurt you for drug money, but fact is they ain't going to just come up to you and start hacking. It didn't say he was trying to rob the boy, just said he stabbed him repeatedly. Makes me wonder why. I guess the only ones who know are the ones who were there.
sad

London, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2012
i pray for all.
really

Albany, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2012
Weird huh wrote:
I dont know either person. But I just don't think the boy went off for no reason. Even a druggie has to be provoked. They will rob you and threaten to hurt you for drug money, but fact is they ain't going to just come up to you and start hacking. It didn't say he was trying to rob the boy, just said he stabbed him repeatedly. Makes me wonder why. I guess the only ones who know are the ones who were there.
You better think again on that one.Once a druggie is high they dont know half what they do and many times they are violent for no apparent reason.
hum

Bimble, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2012
that last post is bull druggie know what there doing they just use that as an excuse i knowing the how most addict like i do he was probably told no about money or drugs or both and to lazy to work for what they want some kids just dont know any better because of the way they were rised there pearnts arent any better this thing with tony probaly goes back that far
Weird huh

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2012
Look, I'm not sayin that they dont do it at random. It's just not all the time. I really just dont think this was unprovoked. The harris boy was dating this guys sister from what I hear. So that tells me there is more to the story.than what we've heard so far. I hope the victim gets his chance to tell his side. The crime rate in this area is terrible and I hope and pray this boy makes it. But the fact is people need to watch out for each other and be aware if all of our surroundings. If we could do that,a lot of crime would stop cause the low lives would know everyone is watching them.
cutter

London, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2012
Last I heard, Doug was home resting with his GF and their new baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iphone 5C for sell! 5 hr kookoo 4
Nail salons 8 hr abc 2
clinton sell out to russia 12 hr iThink 7
Crooked Creek Golf Course (Oct '12) 13 hr Robert 63
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 hr spaceship 136,185
Rand Paul and his son are both DRUNK,S 13 hr Watching Lazy Crats 12
How do you get rid of coyotes??? (Oct '09) 14 hr NOT A HUNTER 159
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]