Elysian Wellness
mamma mia

Sheridan, AR

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Has anyone ever gone to the Elysian Wellness Center
for horomone therapy and is so did it help?

Brownsville, TN

#2 Mar 23, 2010
i went, did not help, but i was very uncomfortable with the physician after I heard some things about her and her husband and another woman and it was not the husband with the other woman, not sure if true but that was the story. so I felt very uncomfortable with going back. this is only my opinion and feels although.
me too

Sheridan, AR

#3 Mar 24, 2010
I too would like to find out more about this place.
I am from out of town and need more info. Surely
some other people have been there.
been there

Corbin, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2010
I go there and love it. The hormones work great for me and the staff and providers are professional and care. They also do primary care so I don't have to go somewhere else after my gyn stuff.

London, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2010
been there: I too would like to know more about this also. How often do you have to go and etc? There was an ad for them in the
Somerset Paper, but would like to know more about them before I
Old School

Manchester, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2010
I've been there several times for laser treatments over about a year and a half.GREAT PLACE!!!They take their time with you and if you're not satisfied,they are not satisfied.I don't know about any rumor about a physician and who ever...I've never seen anything but professionalism and dedication from them...very caring,too.I'd recommend it to anybody.
been there

Corbin, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2010
I went and got my hormones tested and started on the natural or bioidentical hormones and went for about two follow ups to make sure I was doing well and my symptoms had stopped. Then they just check me during routine gyn visits. Feel much better.

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2010
I just went today for my 2month check-up. I'm nolonger having hot flashes and Ifeel better than I have in months.

Green Bay, WI

#9 Oct 10, 2011
Where has Elysian Wellness gone? Does anyone know how to get up with Rhonda Arena, FNP?

London, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2011

London, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2011
I like wellness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
family fb friending husbands ex mistress...wron... (Apr '11) 35 min face book is trouble 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 144,752
Psychiatrist in London 7 hr Wondering 1
Bankruptcy Lawyers 19 hr Needing Help 6
Grade School Basketball (Nov '10) 21 hr Just wondering 11
Looking for Rent to own or possibly just a plac... Mon Owner 8
the music thread (Feb '12) Sun whiteguy 134
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages