Clay County woman is accused of makin...

Clay County woman is accused of making a bomb threat against community college

There are 43 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Mar 28, 2012, titled Clay County woman is accused of making a bomb threat against community college. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Kentucky State Police arrested a Clay County woman Wednesday night, saying she made a bomb threat against the Somerset Community College campus in Laurel County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2012
If you are stupid enough to make threats like that you need to spend a little time in jail. Actions have consequences!
rider

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2012
yea i heard she was fined bye caroline and blaine at alvins were she works 50 dollars foer spitting in the flowers next to the gas pumps and caroline had her put in jail also ,yep that girls a bad egg
Aggravated

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2012
You all need to hush about her because you don't know the whole story. She didn't mean anything hurtful to the college...she was upset! Maybe she shouldn't have exactly said what she said, but she wouldn't hurt a fly. Do you all have nothing better to do than run your mouth about somethigng you know NOTHING about it! Rider, you need to hush your mouth too! You have no right To sit there and write that you HEARD that she was taken to jail because she spit on flowers at Alvin's! LEAVE her alone!
Pepsi Cola

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2012
They want all these youngins to go to college now. Well these colleges had better start getting ready cause this is just the beginning.
jessica

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Well this is all clay county needs ,like we dont have enough bad press .My goodness.
wondering

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2012
I know she wasn't really going to bomb the college but she is 22 years old and should know better than to threaten the school. I like the girl, (what I know of her) but that was stupid and now she is going to have to pay the price for her stupidity.Like I said before people need to know that there are consequences to their actions and to use the brains that God gave them.
wow

South Fulton, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2012
it's sad that a 22 year old girl has to endure this kind of public embarrassment and possibly spend significant time in jail for a foolish Facebook post. Clearly, this girl is not a bomber...but I suppose someone had to be the example of how not to use the world wide Internet to post your frustrations. Maybe this will be a lesson to others about watching what you say. However, I think it's pretty ridiculous that she is or was put in jail for a stupid comment when rapist, murderers, drug dealers and users are roaming around free and clear. What a twisted society we live in.
Guff

Fulton, KY

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Actually in today's world u never know what ppl are capable of..she's old enough to know better then to make threats like so in my opinion she needs to sit in jail
yeah i no

Eubank, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Guff wrote:
Actually in today's world u never know what ppl are capable of..she's old enough to know better then to make threats like so in my opinion she needs to sit in jail
Bet thats a federal crime and with that you have to pull all the time .
well

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Mar 30, 2012
I know people getting out of felony charges all the time. I think she will get out of it .
Court

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 30, 2012
You get out of a felony charge in laurel its gonna cost a lot of cash,and i know for a fact if your from clay its gonna be twice as bad.From one who knows.
who cares 11

Kittanning, PA

#12 Mar 30, 2012
pipe bom caudill can give her directions on making a bomb if she can learn from his mistakes LOL
JARVIS

Dyer, TN

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Court wrote:
You get out of a felony charge in laurel its gonna cost a lot of cash,and i know for a fact if your from clay its gonna be twice as bad.From one who knows.
I totally agree with u. IT will cost her lots of money and, the fact she is from Clay. Why would she (suspect) do something of this nature? She has probley never been in jail...
Someone

Vilonia, AR

#14 Mar 30, 2012
I heard she was slow and in special Ed classes in hs I think she has mental issue. I don't think she would have dine anything but she def needs to b on some Prozac or something
mary jo

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Someone wrote:
I heard she was slow and in special Ed classes in hs I think she has mental issue. I don't think she would have dine anything but she def needs to b on some Prozac or something
See that's just it, not everybody knows that about her. She says things like that sometimes. I don't think there's anything can be done about it. You just have to know her.
Aggravated

Dexter, MO

#16 Mar 30, 2012
mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>
See that's just it, not everybody knows that about her. She says things like that sometimes. I don't think there's anything can be done about it. You just have to know her.
How do you know she was in special Ed classes and was slow? Do u even know her?
dougie

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 30, 2012
Yea you can tell shes kida retarded by the way shes smiling in her mug shot that was weird,i knew someting was up.
omg

Hyden, KY

#18 Mar 31, 2012
People you are stupid. She would not actually bomb a college, it was just a stupid expression, she should have knew better than to say that. And no, she is not (special).
agrees with omg

Dexter, MO

#19 Mar 31, 2012
omg wrote:
People you are stupid. She would not actually bomb a college, it was just a stupid expression, she should have knew better than to say that. And no, she is not (special).
Thank you for saying this. I totally agree with you..she shouldn't have said anything like that, but everyone makes mistakes. It may be a really bad mistake, but I can guarantee she has learned from this experience. She definitely does not need people running their mouths about her and making it ten times worse. I also agree with you that she is not "special".
Roger

London, KY

#20 Mar 31, 2012
will she get expelled from Somerset?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Smallwood 2 2 min Oh no 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 149,701
Why Islam loves their goats 37 min Nonlib 7
Democratic National Convention 57 min Nonlib 15
aisin (Dec '12) 2 hr Corbin552 6
DNC refuse to fly American flag 2 hr Nonlib 2
green light on outside front door (Jan '11) 2 hr righthand 125

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages