would like to get in touch
haha

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2010
Which one?
un know

Gray, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2010
i know edgar bowling really well. i know him up close and personal like. he is so hot and sexy. the way he kisses is so amazing girls. and in the bed he is way better than anyone i have ever been with. the dick on this guy is huge. but, forget it everyone, he is taken. dream on.
Kimberly

Krypton, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2012
He is a piece of shit who threatened to kill me and wont pay any child support.I have received only one check for $200 and our child is 7 years old.He stole off of me while we together. I'm far from perfect but he so needed to learn how be a man. I had to work through my pregnancy as long as they let me cause he wouldn't. He never would keep a job and wouldn't pay his child support on his other kids. I have a DVO against him and he hasn't seen our son in over 2 years. He didn't show up for his visitation hearing. Family has rarely contacted me to see Peyton. I have offered to meet the in town so they can see him but it has only happened once. He is not worth dating...let alone being around. I warn you with my true story.
Gonzo

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
This is coming from a mother would let kid stroll into streets wile she was off doing who ever unfit bitch
Edgar a bowling

Taylor, MI

#6 Feb 9, 2016
Kimberly wrote:
He is a piece of shit who threatened to kill me and wont pay any child support.I have received only one check for $200 and our child is 7 years old.He stole off of me while we together. I'm far from perfect but he so needed to learn how be a man. I had to work through my pregnancy as long as they let me cause he wouldn't. He never would keep a job and wouldn't pay his child support on his other kids. I have a DVO against him and he hasn't seen our son in over 2 years. He didn't show up for his visitation hearing. Family has rarely contacted me to see Peyton. I have offered to meet the in town so they can see him but it has only happened once. He is not worth dating...let alone being around. I warn you with my true story.
That's not me
damn

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2016
Edgar a bowling wrote:
<quoted text>That's not me
Who cares what she says I would love to meet u and have fun with u just for one night :-)
Edgar Bowling

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2016
damn wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what she says I would love to meet u and have fun with u just for one night :-)
Love meet you to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min RDC Cadiz 156,557
New comic shop 3 hr Bubba Navy 3
Jane Butcher vs Erin Butcher (Jul '09) 3 hr USA v Mike Raphan 22
Wal-Mart employee discount (Oct '11) 7 hr Gjcreps 63
Dem embrace secession again 7 hr go for it 1
What are the true rules of the Pentecostal/Holi... (Aug '08) 8 hr MrB 340
Unemployment eligibility review (Jan '10) 10 hr Joseph Harrell 30

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages