33 year old man with over 100 under a...
eww

Somerset, KY

#42 Jan 26, 2012
Not only that but he is a known perv and who knows what he has tried.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Jan 26, 2012
eww wrote:
I know exactly who you are talking about and it's not his name. He is also married with 3 daughters. Make her block him ASAP!
I know a person by that name, didn't kn ow him real good, but he seemed alright, but you never know, and it may not be the same person that I know.
just me

Cynthiana, KY

#44 Jan 26, 2012
The One And Only Tater wrote:
<quoted text>I know a person by that name, didn't kn ow him real good, but he seemed alright, but you never know, and it may not be the same person that I know.
Im sure their not as SORRY as you TATER TRASH!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Jan 26, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure their not as SORRY as you TATER TRASH!
They are doing pretty good, if they are like me, however if they are as sorry as you, then they ain't much. We all know that you are a person that can not let go of a man after over 20 years. I bet your sex toys have my name written on them. You can't be going through that many battries, are you sure you are not using them for something illegal? By the way your relatives lawyers have a motion in court the 17th of next month to withdraw from his case, maybe you can represent him, you know scum representing scum.
eww

Somerset, KY

#46 Jan 26, 2012
He is def. a creep. Name is Vince
Winding Blade

Cynthiana, KY

#47 Jan 26, 2012
The One And Only Tater wrote:
<quoted text>They are doing pretty good, if they are like me, however if they are as sorry as you, then they ain't much. We all know that you are a person that can not let go of a man after over 20 years. I bet your sex toys have my name written on them. You can't be going through that many battries, are you sure you are not using them for something illegal? By the way your relatives lawyers have a motion in court the 17th of next month to withdraw from his case, maybe you can represent him, you know scum representing scum.
WOW sounds like you some one else off your a FOOL and SCUM
looking

United States

#48 Jan 26, 2012
The One And Only Tater wrote:
<quoted text>I know a person by that name, didn't kn ow him real good, but he seemed alright, but you never know, and it may not be the same person that I know.
hey tater why don't u hit me up sometime 39male London area looking for a female to hang out nd have fun with
looking

United States

#49 Jan 26, 2012
Hey tater why don't you hit me up I'm a 39 year old male looking for a woman friend likes to have fun n be spontaneous
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Jan 26, 2012
looking wrote:
<quoted text> hey tater why don't u hit me up sometime 39male London area looking for a female to hang out nd have fun with
You need to talk with just me, she is easy and puts out, or you could talk to winding blade he is bisexual and would be more than happy to help you out.
Winding Blade

Cynthiana, KY

#51 Jan 26, 2012
LMAO better take him up you cant get a woman it would be just like it was when you was in PRISON
looking

United States

#52 Jan 26, 2012
Winding Blade wrote:
LMAO better take him up you cant get a woma
it would be just like it was when you was in PRISON
OK tater I'm talking to only u here so how we go about hooking up how old r you and where r u located
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 Jan 26, 2012
looking wrote:
<quoted text>OK tater I'm talking to only u here so how we go about hooking up how old r you and where r u located
Oh lord you and winding blade need to hook up, you two have a lot in common, first your women hit on me then you two bozos do.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Jan 26, 2012
Winding Blade wrote:
LMAO better take him up you cant get a woman it would be just like it was when you was in PRISON
Just because you can be punked out, dosen't mean I can. I bet if you were in prison you would be weak enough to be doing your man's laundry. I know that your wife brags about you being so whipped that you wear hers.
Anonymous

Cynthiana, KY

#55 Jan 26, 2012
im a single 33 yr old female that loves to have fun and be spontaneous ...hit me up if your lookin for a good time!
uummppa lummppa

United States

#56 Jan 27, 2012
chicago il wrote:
im a single 33 yr old female that loves to have fun and be spontaneous ...hit me up if your lookin for a good time!
oommppaa lummppa chicago I'm looking to hit you up because I really really looking for a hot little female oh yeaaa but the problem is I need you 16 year old daughter yeah baby I believe you names mindy sue andif it is you know I am. I'm a fat little rolie polie Who cant see my dick over my belly and I live with my mommy and daddy I also don't have a job that's why I need you oh ya I am also a loser"
Anonymous

Cynthiana, KY

#58 Jan 29, 2012
i now is you bobby get life you got out from jeal may b you got fu** in the a**
kishan nunkoo

Floréal, Mauritius

#60 May 3, 2012
hello
ok
seek girls age 23yrs to 34 yrs
ok
dress me
assort my chat
ok
good
sms on 2307147149
please help me
beautiful ok
skin hair brown black
seek u ok
well u habit where
image me kishan nunkoo
well time to be marry
well my sc not good
seek ok
seek names
seek my chat
yahoo messenger
seek settle ok
dull null nice
view me
a photo
week have to be discharge at beau bassin hospital
beer ok
seek any where r u
assort my promotion
week habit visual
ok
see my mobile number+2307147149
week have been a bad work
ok
do y i sms u
ok
different ok
vision well
bye
sad u about me kishan nunkoo
well french english hindi german
bye
thanks u
y r u not chat
chase my email easy nunkookishan@yahoo.com
Funny

Mayfield, KY

#61 May 3, 2012
The age of consent in Kentucky is 16 (so he's legally doing nothing wrong) but most girls have already been having sex for a few years by then. If a young girl doesnt think its creepy that someone that old is hitting on her then she is wanting the attention. These girls may be young but they arent stupid. They play old guys like radios and get what they want.
Prekash d

United States

#62 Jun 22, 2012
Sir my prekash i studied trainee marine engineer i go for placement for seagull-marine he got Rs=220000 job for blue ocean company he is not give job he is cheating me and escape that place please find him return back my money my detail NAME : PREKASH D , BANK : BANK OF BARODA , BRANCH : PUDUCHERRY , COUNTRY : INDIA , MY ACCOUNT NUMBER = 05640100043807
kishan nunkoo

Floréal, Mauritius

#63 Sep 22, 2012
hello
well ok
free
home
then mobile number+2307901016
well ok
good
bye
seek girls
thank u
well where
ok
depent on u
ok
bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who do girl like more country boys or city boys? (Oct '08) 12 min Sam 1,097
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Rose_NoHo 174,723
Starting pay at the detention center 41 min Bob denver 5
Child Neglect 1 hr Gig 3
Theres None So Blind (Feb '10) 3 hr Misty 7
Dr. Khan nurologist 4 hr Well 2
Which finance company do you prefer? (Apr '08) 5 hr super helpful 17

London Jobs

Personal Finance

London Mortgages