North High Stole Middle School Cheerl...

North High Stole Middle School Cheerleaders but still cant win

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Brodhead, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2012
North Laurel High stole the best middle school cheerleaders and still can't win a national title!! Congrats to the Middle School for rebuilding and winning a national title anyway!!! Special congrats to their coach!! She needs to take over North High Cheerleading if they want that national title again!!
cry me

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2012
sounds like your middle school daughter didnt get picked by the HS coach. Be proud of your daughter and quit trashing the coach, she did what she thought was right, and I say knows more than you. That is what is wrong with LC parents, they feel to entitled and think they know more than coaches
nlhs

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2012
the middle school wins because they go against 9 teams the high school goes against 71 teams.
well

Brodhead, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2012
nlhs wrote:
the middle school wins because they go against 9 teams the high school goes against 71 teams.
there was 20 something teams in the medium division 1 category not 71. They lost again because they didn't have their gymnastics and their pyramid crumbled at the end. You have to have it all not just stunting!! Karma got them!!
well

Brodhead, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2012
And that World Champ is a joke. They competed against one team!! It was a team from China that did a dance routine no gymnastics or stunts! It was a joke!
wow

Palatine, IL

#7 Feb 15, 2012
This is ridiculous. Nlhs cheerleaders work their butts off and all people can do is talk about them like they're horrible. They came in 2nd in nationals, big deal? They are always either 1st or 2nd and as a school we are all proud of them. They are the first team to win Worlds. That's really something to be proud of. I bet most of you people trashing them couldn't do half the stuff they do or last a day at one of practices. Have some respect for peoples feelings.
lol

Brodhead, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2012
wow wrote:
This is ridiculous. Nlhs cheerleaders work their butts off and all people can do is talk about them like they're horrible. They came in 2nd in nationals, big deal? They are always either 1st or 2nd and as a school we are all proud of them. They are the first team to win Worlds. That's really something to be proud of. I bet most of you people trashing them couldn't do half the stuff they do or last a day at one of practices. Have some respect for peoples feelings.
Perry Central won worlds too LOLOL. NLHS better not make a big deal out of winning worlds because they will be make fun of by everyone in the cheer world. We saw the only team they competed against for that title and it was a team from China that did a dance routine. Karma bit them in the ass at nationals!!!
missknowitall

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2012
north laurel
Hmmm

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2012
Another jealousy thread ? Be proud of all of them ! A lot of hard work, sacrifices, money, injuries, etc. National Champs and World Champs!!!
Ingorance

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2012
Unless you know what you are talking about then keep your opinion to yourself. These are kids thats works their butts off.
Honey

United States

#14 Feb 15, 2012
It was in the newspaper today that the high school had 72 teams against them so 2nd in the nation is not bad at all.
Whatever

United States

#15 Feb 15, 2012
North Laurel High Cheerleaders are one of the best out there!!! They are a lot better than the middle school! The middle school simplified their routine! While the highschool pulled off high to high through lib. If you want to talk please talk about something else!
Thank you
FUNNY

Brodhead, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2012
North High did not compete against 71 teams, The 71 teams was medium division one and division two combined. I was there. I know. I watched the competition. Division 1 was 30 teams!!!!
Proud parent

United States

#20 Feb 16, 2012
Hey guys, you are talking about children from the same community that love and support one another. Why don't you take a lesson from your children and be proud of all of them. Who cares who moved up. That was their decision not yours. Quit being jealous and so ugly. I am happy for all of North Laurel and proud to be a part of a great number of youth. We need worry about real issues.
Obviously someone has a personal issue and they should have settled it classy instead of putting it on such a trashy website. Who goes on here and thinks that this is okay. Who cares how many teams where in what because it didn't the routine or the hard work. I am glad to have such wonderful coaches and we should feel blessed instead of envy. North high and North Middle should support one another. I assume you will be going to the high school whoever you are and you would like to have a friend instead of a bunch of enemies? Or maybe you will just go to "another school"? If there are any left!!!
nlmsgp

Pella, IA

#21 Feb 16, 2012
lol wrote:
North Laurel High stole the best middle school cheerleaders and still can't win a national title!! Congrats to the Middle School for rebuilding and winning a national title anyway!!! Special congrats to their coach!! She needs to take over North High Che erleading if they want that national title again!!
How can YOU say they stole the best cheerleaders from the middle school???There are more than just TWO cheering there:: So much for the best two, Didn't help the High School team win a National Title.....
whatever

Pineville, KY

#23 Feb 16, 2012
whatever!
Okay

United States

#24 Feb 17, 2012
FUNNY wrote:
North High did not compete against 71 teams, The 71 teams was medium division one and division two combined. I was there. I know. I watched the competition. Division 1 was 30 teams!!!!
Get online and look or get a program book!
There were 72 teams in the medium division 1 division counting north laurel!
just saying

Pella, IA

#25 Feb 17, 2012
Both teams did wonderful in Flordia, but most people think that YOU should cheer for the school that you are attending. Personally I wouldn't want my child (12yrs.) old to be hanging out with such older kids, just not mature enough; not saying these girls are bad or anything like that,just to big of a age difference. I wish all the best to both teams, and coaches who ever they may be.......Parents get over it!!!!!! TO EACH HIS OWN !!!!!!!
its crazy

London, KY

#32 Feb 28, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you can not say if your child got asked to cheer for Jomo the UK cheer coach you wouldn't let them. You are probably jealous because your child did not get pulled up like them two! All I can say is get over it!
I think its crazy that a high school team gets a coach from UK to help them anyway. What is there not a talented enough coach locally that can come up with a nice routine for competition? But then again, they still didn't win lol. I would expect a team that goes to the lengths of using UK's coach would win. Guess all that money you all are paying out to Jomo isn't enough to help you win. Maybe you all should save your money and do something on your own with your own ideas.
OMG

Englewood, CO

#33 Feb 28, 2012
Geez moms. You all sound childish and extremely annoying. I dont know how people can stand to be around you all with your priorities. I mean read this. It sounds like elementary school kids. Teach your daughters respect, confidence, sportsmanship, ect. What kind of example are you? If my 7 year old talked this way I would line her brakes. On the grand scheme of things this is a "who cares". I mean making fun of those girls because their pyramid crumbled?? WTH??

Shame on all of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC refuse to fly American flag 1 hr Little Joe 45
Melania 6 hr Who 1
Yard cutting 7 hr Margret 3
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 7 hr Bruce Clark 9,259
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr another viewer 149,910
russia is required to return hillary email 7 hr Shannon 3
Looking for another partner 8 hr in shape 8

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages