Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

this man is a as. he treats his kids like crap just to make his self happy an treats his x the same way just to try to get at her if u work with him or date him watch it he is a dangerous man he lies an is a good on an all he wants to do is hurt his x not he is a vendictive bastard so stay clear of him he lives in london
ddt

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Dont mess with this man he will lie to you an befriend u like he tryes to all his friends
hey hey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

as-master wrote:
this man is a as. he treats his kids like crap just to make his self happy an treats his x the same way just to try to get at her if u work with him or date him watch it he is a dangerous man he lies an is a good on an all he wants to do is hurt his x not he is a vendictive bastard so stay clear of him he lives in london
Does this Fred guy work at the bakery?
yesyes

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

yes he does
blah

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Ohh crystal you should stop bein an old b***h and get along with him for your kids!! You guys are both adults but you act more like teenagers! Grow the hell up!!
james

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

listen here blah u need to mind your own f...n bussiness an leave crystal alone she or i have not said a d.m thing about him an if u keep it up i will deal with it
Crystal

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

CALLIE MCFADDEN...I havent been on here in over a year until my girls came and told me about this post today. My kids know about this and I'm the bad person?? I have know clue who wrote that nor do I talk bad to my children about their father. Our divorce was between me and him, not you or anyone else. I have heard so much in the past year that you ALL have said and told my kids but yet I should get along with him...I've tryed with everything in me to get along with this man for 14 years...you do not know him half as well as I do. I know you are married to his nephew but you dont know me at all, you really dont! Seems I am the only one woman enough to put my real name on here. But my main point is, if I wouldve wrote that on here about him, I would have put my real name, u can count on that. I'm not a trouble maker so I dont get on this website. And just for the record, despite how big and bad he trys to act around you guys, truth is...we do get along.
Too good

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Less he dont still from Kmart lol
This is Calli Mcfadden

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

I'm not scared to put my name on here either so anyway you can say what you want i hear alot of things and not just by jr. And i havn't told your children anything about you at all. And you are one of the biggest trouble makers i know of because only touble makers mess with married men!! Sooo peace out girl scout!!
This is Calli Mcfadden

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

james wrote:
listen here blah u need to mind your own f...n bussiness an leave crystal alone she or i have not said a d.m thing about him an if u keep it up i will deal with it
Deal with it bro I'm not afraid!!
kenobi

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

i know fred he is a good guy
Skywalker

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

That Fred guy is a dumb ass. He thinks he can get any woman he meets.....He's so UGLY.
kenobi

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

i know fred and he is a very nice man and he's intelligent also
Skywalker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

kenobi wrote:
i know fred and he is a very nice man and he's intelligent also
. If you think Fred is intelligent you aren't that bright yourself
kenobi

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

how do you even know fred?
Fire Cracker

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Whats worse Callie? Messing with a married man or marrying a child molester?...u think u know EVERYTHING, well u dont...u only know what they WANT u to know.
Anonymous

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

I think this is all a bunch of bs!! Grow da f*** up!! He's a good guy, does ne thing for me body, at least he has full custody of his kids and that says a lot about her right there!! Get to kno him b4 you judge him!! I've been around enuff to kno dat wat happen between them wuz her lying cheating ass n not him! Drama needs to end here for da kids sake y'all need to quit da bs n lies!! Peace out!!!
This is Calli Mcfadden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

I don't know who the so called child molester is but if it's anything coming from crystal or her friends or family i'm sure it's a made up story! But it's cool. I can go to bed at night knowing that i didn't cause problems with a family!! Cuz i'm not a whore!
This is Calli Mcfadden

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

And while were all being honest here FIRE CRACKER why don't you tell me who you really are. or are you just crystal posting under a fake name again?
james

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

This is Calli Mcfadden wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it bro I'm not afraid!!
I WILL SO WATCH IT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Libertarian 122,702
Government defiance 19 min wormwood 30
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Thank You Obama 138,633
World War III ?? 36 min Historian 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,208
listen up all you HOLIER THAN THOU holy rollers! 1 hr russian-italian-babe 39
Wiccan (Dec '08) 1 hr russian-italian-babe 142
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 19 hr TedBundy 184
•••
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••