First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ruerue

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Has anyone that had an interview with rue21 been called back yet??
not yet

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2011
So far no. They told me they would be doing call backs and the second interviews next week and I think maybe the end of this week but I know for sure they said next week.
ruerue

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2011
not yet wrote:
So far no. They told me they would be doing call backs and the second interviews next week and I think maybe the end of this week but I know for sure they said next week.
Okay thanks! They told me it would be the end of october,or first of november. I just didn't know excatly when.
not yet

Somerset, KY

#4 Oct 27, 2011
That would be about right Monday is Oct 31 and the would be the first week of Nov.
hello

Ford City, PA

#5 Oct 27, 2011
What is rue 21
snicky

London, KY

#6 Oct 28, 2011
It is a clothing store. Caters mainly to the younger ladies and even the older ladies with a young heart. The clothes and accessories are so great. Fun things kinda flash. I reccomend the store to everyone. They also have mens clothing.
not yet

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2011
Thought I would let you know they called me and quite a few more people this morning to offer us jobs and to come fill out paper work. I wish you luck.
Associate

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2011
I got called back on Friday morning and went a filled out paper work? Do we know who got the store manager position yet? I know that they have 1 store manager,3 assistants, 10 temp associates, and 16 permanent associates. I already got my schedule...
really

Norman, AR

#9 Nov 1, 2011
So how do you know how many people they hired? They didn't tell me if I was permanent or temp. Would they have told me if I was just a temp because I didn't apply for temp, I wanted a permanent associate job.
for realz

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2011
when does it open
really

Norman, AR

#11 Nov 1, 2011
Nov. 10 is what I have been told.
for realz

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2011
ty
so far so good

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2011
Where's the store at? I've not noticed a new store around for some reason.
Associate

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2011
When I was filling out my paper work one of the assistant managers was filling out hers as well and she asked Megan how many associates and manager there were. I would assume that they would have to tell you whether or not you were temp or permanent whenever she called you with the job offer.
love it

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2011
so far so good wrote:
Where's the store at? I've not noticed a new store around for some reason.
Its right next to Goodys (left hand side) last time I checked they hadn't got the sign up yet... probably why you haven't noticed.
well

Somerset, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2011
There has been 2 girls from NLHS and 2 boys from SLHS already hired.
Need2know

London, KY

#17 Nov 4, 2011
Is there any way you can still apply?
Associate

Georgetown, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2011
Need2know wrote:
Is there any way you can still apply?
Come in one day after grand opening (Nov. 10th) and ask for an application. They probably won't be hiring since they just did one mass hire, but as employees leave they'll have to fill their spots and you'll more than likely be the first application on file. It's worth a shot.
rue customer

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2011
Love their clothing but they are very expensive. Kinda like American Eagle expensive..
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2011
Do they have brand names?Are they a good brand,never been in one of their stores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Yes and Amen 134,290
London is ridiculous 12 min Belle54 1
Builder 4 hr Bob 1
EB Dollar General Store 4 hr Huh 3
London Car Auction (Aug '10) 5 hr MAD 25
fund weavers my azz. 11 hr Gordon 31
Weaver's soliciting rebuilding funds on TV 17 hr investigate them 3

Flood Warning for Laurel County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE