meat men

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

whats up with the door 2 door meat sellen or they take trades what kinda shit is that
Hmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

meat men wrote:
whats up with the door 2 door meat sellen or they take trades what kinda shit is that
I had a meat salesman a few weeks ago, was they in a colorful meat truck? That said fire up the grill or something like that. Who in the world is gonna buy meat from door to door strangers..
Meat Lover

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

I buy meat from them 3 to 4 times a year. It's absolutely delicious. Prices in the store can't compare to the door to door meat salesmen. I always buy from the same guy though. I was reluctant the 1st time but found out you can't raise your own beef and have it that fresh and you sure can't buy it in the stores at their prices.
Jim

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Not allowed to peddle stuff like that here.Are they a legitimate company or just some person buying cheap meat and going to homes selling it for profit.
People want to do that with side of the road shrimp sales.Last time we found out the truck had went and bought a load of shrimp from the gulf area when it wasnt proven safe to eat so we wont buy shrimp like that anymore.I would be concerned unless they show you where it comes from.
never again

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

I have bought meat from door to door salemen and it sucks, the only thing cheap about it is the quality they are a rip off.
meat men

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

i head they try trade it 4 sexual favors
red pickup

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

did you take a trade meatman
meat men

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

a no did u i called the law they asked a 16 year old and then said iam sorry thought she was older u heard any thing of this

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Some people are so untrusting. You could offer them a good deal, and invariably they get suspicious. That's what's wrong with America.
red pickup

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

man meatman ur head screw on to tight get real an leave them alone
help

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

I need the names and numbers of some....I havn't been able to get a name or number for one since i have moved down here... :(

Since: Nov 10

Hickville, Usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

GlobeStar wrote:
Some people are so untrusting. You could offer them a good deal, and invariably they get suspicious. That's what's wrong with America.
Americans.
Its free 2look

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

There are good and bad meat comps out there, just like everything in life. Like you never got crap meat from a g store. If one stops by, ask him to cook 1 4 u first, they will if they beleave in it. The store would never do it. Remember, people r trying to scam u, but some r just trying to make a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

134 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 128,946
Illegal immagrants 23 min Billy 246
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,560
need to know what date school supplies are give... 1 hr working for a living 5
Laurel County cops shoot child's dog for no reason 1 hr LaurelCoAJoke 20
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 1 hr Billy 259
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr reality 146,895
Riley is Right for Mayor in London 3 hr Come On 9
WE THE PEOPLE Are Not Laughing Anymore 3 hr ___Jenny___ 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search