Whos ego is prego?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Liberty, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2008
kindra M, Megan V, Patc C, Brittany G, Casey K, Cassie W, Brittany S, Brooke D, Morgan H, Morgan S ....who else
info

Manchester, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2008
How about you put last names!!

Corbin, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2008
seriously.. i know more than that anyways..
moreinfo

London, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2008
i can just about guess who these are by what you have said..hmm lets see.... Kendra maggard, patsy caudwell, Cassie Warren Morgan hacker brooke downs.... am i right?
londongirl

London, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2008
its sad and pathetic you go through topix to find out who's pregnant if your sooo interested or worried then you would already know and well since your just talking shit....
your just trying to find something out to run that mouth about...
soo sad :(
moreinfo

London, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2008
im pregnant to dumbass....thats why im interested to see who else is pregnant and i know half the girls that were listed personally so i know they are pregnant!
megan

London, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2008
i really dont think that topix is the place you need to be asking who all in london is pregnant personally....
thats not the way to find pregnant women....
looks like you think you know who is pregnant anyway so why post a topix to ask....
still sorry hunny but thats still pathetic to have to ask on topix

Liberty, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2008
Megan do you know how right you are........but tell what is there better to do in london ky if you can name like 2 things i will shut my mouth!
BammaMamma

Macon, GA

#9 Sep 14, 2008
londongirl wrote:
its sad and pathetic you go through topix to find out who's pregnant if your sooo interested or worried then you would already know and well since your just talking shit....
your just trying to find something out to run that mouth about...
soo sad :(
Well why did you click on this thread
megan

London, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2008
if you think just because you yourself cant find anything better to do....other than getting on here and talking about anything and anybody i think thats sad.
i mean its used for cowards who hide behind a name they make up so they can say what they want.

juicy gossip there are plenty of things you could do with your time other than worrying about somebody being pregnant or any type of topic on here, its sad. but if thats what you choose to do with your time then leave my name out of it.

and bammamamma i check on here daily for losers like you who like to post their opinion behind a fake name say anything about my life. then i post my opionion about myself, and only myself....
Generally Speaking

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2008
Dont know any of these people, nor do i care. However, I do know we can say pretty much whatever we want so long as we don't threaten anyone or slander to the point of monetary loss. Its our constitutional right. If you don't like it then leave!
easy hint

London, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2008
chances are if they have the appearance of a beachball under their blouse, they're probably pregnant.

how about getting off topix and taking a look around? ;)

Manchester, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2008
megan wrote:
if you think just because you yourself cant find anything better to do....other than getting on here and talking about anything and anybody i think thats sad.
i mean its used for cowards who hide behind a name they make up so they can say what they want.
juicy gossip there are plenty of things you could do with your time other than worrying about somebody being pregnant or any type of topic on here, its sad. but if thats what you choose to do with your time then leave my name out of it.
and bammamamma i check on here daily for losers like you who like to post their opinion behind a fake name say anything about my life. then i post my opionion about myself, and only myself....
And WOW go figure you are doing the exact same thing! OMGSH I cant believe it! And i dont care to say what i think to anyone to their face thats what you dont know about me! So go on and talk about how stupid topix is but thats what you seem to do in you spare time like everone else, but its stupid RIGHT........
oh wow

Eubank, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2008
wow

Manchester, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2008
oh wow wrote:
wow
wow what? lol
Bill Engvall

Georgetown, KY

#17 Sep 15, 2008
LETS SPICE THINGS UP AND TALK ABOUT WHO'S HAD AN ABORTION!!!
ByTheWay

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 15, 2008
Bill Engvall wrote:
HAHAHA!

Manchester, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2008
Bill Engvall wrote:
I wouldnt know that but their going to hell!
Thanks

Manchester, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2008
I'm pregnant and my name isn't on the list and I know everyone else on the list. I guess she don't know everyone thats pregnant.
LOL

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2008
juicy gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldnt know that but their going to hell!
yeah act all religious now after your on here talking about everyone else, hypocrits are hilarious!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Cczar 167,531
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 44 min karma train 9,554
What are they building across from State Police... 2 hr disco 9
363 junky white chevrolet 2 hr GmC 4
Nepotism / Cronyism in School Systems 3 hr Booga booga 3
Global warming is a big lie 5 hr The real truth 55
This is why ABC is fake news 6 hr TRUTH 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages