Next Last
Just Wondering

London, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Just curious. Who do you think it is?
Its_Me

AOL

#2 Oct 29, 2008
I think that Mark Scully is the best team leader, at AAC. He is a super sweet person, and smart as a tack.
I think

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2008
Barry Snell is the best!!
mothman58

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2008
There's not many good ones, I will stick up for Barry Snell though. He treated me good when I was there as well as the rest of die cast.
jimmy square pants

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2008
kevin

bnh

Since: Oct 08

London, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2008
jimmy square pants wrote:
kevin
are you talking about kevin gregory if so he is my uncle... he may be a good supervisor but he is not that great of an uncle....
HUH

Cleveland, GA

#7 Oct 31, 2008
is someone fishing for a compliment???
AISIN

Newark, OH

#8 Nov 4, 2008
Who do you like in human resources?
ROBERT SMITH FAN

Corbin, KY

#9 Nov 5, 2008
AISIN wrote:
Who do you like in human resources?
I LOVE ROBERT SMITH!!!!! HE IS A GREAT GUY, A LITTLE MOODY AT TIMES, BUT OVERALL STILL A GREAT GUY. HE SHOULD BE THE MANAGER INSTEAD OF THE GOOF BALL THEY HAVE IN THERE NOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE POWERS THAT BE WERE THINKING BUT THEY GOT THAT ALL WRONG.
HANG IN THERE ROBERT, YOUR TIME WILL COME.
I never voted for him

Manchester, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2008
ROBERT SMITH FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE ROBERT SMITH!!!!! HE IS A GREAT GUY, A LITTLE MOODY AT TIMES, BUT OVERALL STILL A GREAT GUY. HE SHOULD BE THE MANAGER INSTEAD OF THE GOOF BALL THEY HAVE IN THERE NOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE POWERS THAT BE WERE THINKING BUT THEY GOT THAT ALL WRONG.
Who is their "goofball" manager anyway?
Anyone who

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2008
John is somewhat a goof ball, but seems to have his heart in the right place. I think he'll do a good job..given the chance, of course.
KY GUY

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2008
ROBERT SMITH IS AS CROOKED AS THEY COME HES THE ONE THAT KEPT SHANNON YORK UP THERE SELLIN DRUGS JUST SO HE COULD DRUG TEST PEOPLE AND FIRE THEM SO HE COULD CALL IN MORE TEMPS FROM THE TEMP SERVICE HE OWNS SO HE CAN MAKE MORE MONEY
mee

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 Dec 18, 2008
ROBERT SMITH FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Pleeze!
rimracker

Dyer, TN

#14 Dec 18, 2008
yokohama?
cold feet

Sheridan, AR

#15 Feb 1, 2010
My supervisor is.
mad mom east

London, KY

#16 Feb 7, 2010
john is a none in human resoures he a asssss he done my son wrong and now he can,t get his w2 to him everyone el has their
none of ur buisiness

London, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2011
ROBERT SMITH FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
to whoever wrote this...and i can think of a few that did....why don't u grow a pair and say the actuall name of the person that ur talking about.....yes Robert is a great guy, but Daran is a AWSOME team leader...i was shocked at how good of a job he is doing...it is a shame that people on first shift keep trying to sabatash him though....and u know who u r...breaking the lock off of his tool box and stealing tools that wee need in order to do his job....and also stealing tools out of our boxes on the valve body line to try to keep us from being able to do ours also....why don't u all just grow the hell up and act like adults
seriously

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2011
Wtf?
ex-dock worker

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2011
I think that the best supervisor would be KENNY MAYS.has he even made supervisor yet.next choice would be james bays.keep up the great work guys.keep shootin' them deer buck slayers.
ex-dockworker

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2011
well I guess there isn't any aisin people on topix cant get any return comments.where are all of plant 1 employees at lets get on a conversation here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One decent woman 1 hr Longfellow1961 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 170,561
Narcicisst 1 hr There stupid 1
I need a good liberal attorney in the London area 1 hr Anti whinesack 4
Democrats are the true evil party. I have proof. 1 hr I stand for God 3
Why Do Blacks Say "Axe" instead of "Ask"? (Jun '11) 1 hr Crack 60
Cb antenna 2 hr Trucker 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages