London, KY

#129 Nov 8, 2011
yep cant even get my dong up
darkie

Mayfield, KY

#130 Nov 9, 2011
LOL wrote:
yep cant even get my dong up
If you ain't black she might not like you. Hear she likes girls too! Is she a dude? She is like 40 (looks 50)and acts 18
seen her with dozens of guys
I SEE

London, KY

#131 Nov 9, 2011
she probably bout 48
donkey

London, KY

#133 Nov 12, 2011
nope No keepers....
ex-mooser

Somerset, KY

#134 Nov 18, 2011
I knew a guy named David who was married and I thought he was a good guy and he was fooling with the nasty hoes there and i've been told its not worth going to anymore men can buy a woman a pill or two and they will do anything and it used to be a respectable place to go
Laid back

United States

#135 Nov 18, 2011
I know becky better than any of you. But the funny thing is you all got her pegged just right. She thinks she is the prettiest thing alive. She always been that way. She gets it from her momma. Hear her tell it she single handedly runs corbin hospital. Guess what shes like miss piggie she ain't shit.becky barely graduated high school let alone college. I'm sorry is cornet school a real school. If you believe that she is a nurse or a dr I am miss usa. And I admit I'm not that pretty. The only reason she is with that man is so she don't have to work. She wants to sit on her ass and look pretty that should tell you how hard she works or how smart she is she definitely ain't doin that rite. My hat is off to you becky if you really think people believe you are a dr. what next a model.Lmao
right

London, KY

#136 Nov 18, 2011
Becky isn't a nurse hell she isn't even a cna. I hope the Dumbass knows you can use the ky state nurses registery and look up anyone and see if they really have their nursing or cna license or if they had one and lost it. I didn't know selling or using pills made you a Dr. If that's the case most if ky is a Dr. Haha
Laid back

United States

#137 Nov 19, 2011
Becky ain't got enuf sense to come in out of the rain all she is if anything is a nurses aid and I seriously doubt that much.like I said last nite shes a airbag she could blow up an onion sack lol I've heard shes real good at blowing
right

London, KY

#138 Nov 19, 2011
She's not even a CNA the website will show both CNA and nursing license. I've tried every name I could think of her using Becky williams, fannon or reams and then Rebecca Williams, fannon or reams and nothing comes up for any of these names but Rebecca Williams and all of them are in Richmond, Lexington or bowling green or a becky williams in Louisville. So none in London or corbin
Look for your self its not hard. https://secure.kentucky.gov/kbn/bulkvalidatio...
right

London, KY

#139 Nov 19, 2011
I checked her facebook and it says she works for Solstas Lab Partners Oct 2011 to present London, Kentucky
I've never heard of them.
Laid back

United States

#140 Nov 19, 2011
Becky ain't got no job but on her knees at the moose lodge. I know for a fact she has no education. She graduated cornet school. Its not even recognized on the state. You can't go to college or even vo tech without a diploma or a ged
WELL

London, KY

#141 Nov 19, 2011
Laid back wrote:
Becky ain't got no job but on her knees at the moose lodge. I know for a fact she has no education. She graduated cornet school. Its not even recognized on the state. You can't go to college or even vo tech without a diploma or a ged
oh yes you can go to college or military i know ppl that have.
Laid back

United States

#142 Nov 20, 2011
Well la te da. You got offended you must have come from there. Yaaay. You and becky must be good friends. Are you a dr too. I got this pain in my nut and no matter how much I rub it it won't go away. Lmao
alot

United States

#153 Feb 8, 2012
I've seen a lot of easy women at the Moose most of them look to be n 30s anyone know names of the easier pieces of a$$ my hand is sore
tara saylor lexingtonky

Krypton, KY

#156 Feb 8, 2012
moose needs to be shut down that place is joke all same good. boys running the way they want that place needs cleaned up doors need locked until u can get some new managment it went to hel when bad hair is gone.its bar like in good old days anything goes good luck if u go there u gonna need it and get cab i now becky she good girl got mix up with so not so good people hope she get out thatgood luck becky i love u no matter what ur friend
take care
I say

United States

#159 Feb 9, 2012
I love the Moose and a lot of us go to dance and hang out with our friends. I don't pay any attention to who is there to get a piece who gives a sh!t that's everywhere Tara of lexington are u that nosey and sheltered or did someone take your man from you there. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Laurel water district 1 hr Lowlow 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Betty 165,719
fwb 5 hr Longfellow1961 1
New Rules For Congress 7 hr Fearnot 3
Lib dem want to. Disarm police 8 hr Truth 5
More fake dem voters found 9 hr thommy mommy 20
What are the true rules of the Pentecostal/Holi... (Aug '08) 13 hr Jesus was gay for... 350

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages