First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Ford City, PA

#1 May 1, 2010
Has anybody heard about the moose lodge. I heard that Bugs got it for governor can you believe that! can you think of how the place will be now they will start asking for donations he will now rob the place I heard they are haveing a hard time anyways right now paying for there so called bands they have out there on Fridays nights that place is a joke and now it will be a biger joke Eddie now has the house comminnette right where he wants it bugs, duke, charlie, and joe can no body sees why they wanted a dumb A!! in there BadHair is sick and don't know what going on Eddie's girlfriend Joes daughter in-law thats where half the moose money is going to that place is a ho house and will always be a ho house why would they put someone in office if they are on a CRAZY CHECK unless something is going on and i know for a fact BUGS IS ON A CRAZY check and has been for years maybe one day he will get it took bcause he WORKS for the MOOSE and EDDIE pays him CASH because he don't want uncle sam to find out about it so if they aren't riping you off one way they are the other way if he can work these side jobs for cash then he don't need our tax paying dollas his wife finally smarted up and left din't she? I seen her get out of a new pick up truck and it sure was'nt BUGS driving hasnt EDDIE been in prision before for stealing? why does you all want those kind of people running the moose lodge the other one that ran it years ago was better then that I can't remember his name that place needs closed down if you are not in there click or unless you are doing one of them then you are s***d they are probley to stupid to know what the word is supposed to be
Laughing

Middlesboro, KY

#2 May 2, 2010
Got to love clueless stupid people .. Jealous a$$
AT LEAST ONE THING

London, KY

#3 May 3, 2010
bugs might be alot of things but at least beckys outa the loop
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#4 May 3, 2010
AT LEAST ONE THING wrote:
bugs might be alot of things but at least beckys outa the loop
do you know a guy name jimbo
karla

Russell Springs, KY

#5 May 3, 2010
who?
wondering

London, KY

#6 May 3, 2010
Who is bugs ?
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#7 May 3, 2010
karla wrote:
who?
don't know his last name but he is a tall guy that usually comes on sat nights.

Manchester, KY

#8 May 6, 2010
Bugs last name is Williams he has a brother names Duke that works in the bar or let me say he stands in the bar but used to work in the conession stand now he just walks arounds and looks goofy and yeah at least one thing Becky is out of the loop but does she choose to be i am sure if she wanted to get back in she could i have been a member ther for 19 years so i know everything that goes on out there, she got stabb in the back by everybody out there and even me but now i feel sorry for every doing her like that nobody needs to go though what she went though so before you all start talking get your facts staight has anybody see her or knows how to get ahold of her who is this Ricky everybody is talking about and what does he looks like
blah

London, KY

#9 May 6, 2010
Did Bugs used to date or was he possibly married to a girl named Missy and they had a son named Dustin who would be around 15?

Manchester, KY

#10 May 7, 2010
yes that is the same one, he is still seeing Missy is what i heard and there son Dustin Bugs dont have anything to do with him the only thing he is worried about is the moose lodge i heard his son stays in trouble with the law i think they dont live in london anymore i think they moved to B-Ville i am not sure, i heard everytime that her new husband goes out of town she calls Bugs to come over there and her husband now all he tries to do is work and give her what she wants i dont know why she wants Bugs back he needs to step up and be a father instead of someone else trying to act like Dustin's dad i also think thats why his wife left him because he cant get over her she was even at there wedding i say that was a real big bite to swallow for his wife no wonder she left
interested

London, KY

#11 May 8, 2010
Does anyone remember a guy by the name of wayne osbourne that used to go there. Have not seen him there in a while.
blah

London, KY

#12 May 8, 2010
member wrote:
yes that is the same one, he is still seeing Missy is what i heard and there son Dustin Bugs dont have anything to do with him the only thing he is worried about is the moose lodge i heard his son stays in trouble with the law i think they dont live in london anymore i think they moved to B-Ville i am not sure, i heard everytime that her new husband goes out of town she calls Bugs to come over there and her husband now all he tries to do is work and give her what she wants i dont know why she wants Bugs back he needs to step up and be a father instead of someone else trying to act like Dustin's dad i also think thats why his wife left him because he cant get over her she was even at there wedding i say that was a real big bite to swallow for his wife no wonder she left
You said Bugs don't have anything to do with Dustin but if Missy calls him to come over, wouldn't he be seeing Dustin too? How has Dustin been in trouble with the law? Is he going to school in B'vlle and what is Missy doing now and who did she marry?
second

London, KY

#13 May 10, 2010
Bump. Wondering about Wayne myself
miss piggie

Nancy, KY

#14 May 11, 2010
member wrote:
Has anybody heard about the moose lodge. I heard that Bugs got it for governor can you believe that! can you think of how the place will be now they will start asking for donations he will now rob the place I heard they are haveing a hard time anyways right now paying for there so called bands they have out there on Fridays nights that place is a joke and now it will be a biger joke Eddie now has the house comminnette right where he wants it bugs, duke, charlie, and joe can no body sees why they wanted a dumb A!! in there BadHair is sick and don't know what going on Eddie's girlfriend Joes daughter in-law thats where half the moose money is going to that place is a ho house and will always be a ho house why would they put someone in office if they are on a CRAZY CHECK unless something is going on and i know for a fact BUGS IS ON A CRAZY check and has been for years maybe one day he will get it took bcause he WORKS for the MOOSE and EDDIE pays him CASH because he don't want uncle sam to find out about it so if they aren't riping you off one way they are the other way if he can work these side jobs for cash then he don't need our tax paying dollas his wife finally smarted up and left din't she? I seen her get out of a new pick up truck and it sure was'nt BUGS driving hasnt EDDIE been in prision before for stealing? why does you all want those kind of people running the moose lodge the other one that ran it years ago was better then that I can't remember his name that place needs closed down if you are not in there click or unless you are doing one of them then you are s***d they are probley to stupid to know what the word is supposed to be
yesw all those guys need to go duke bugs eddy joe charley
duke and charley stold the door blind when they was on it and now they got charley back in the seat doing it again i say why dont the members just get together and drive them out complane enough to the man over the state of ky and to moose international tell them how they steel tell them you wont them out
miss piggie

Nancy, KY

#15 May 11, 2010
i like to tell all the good members of the moose that eddie is the ring leader take him out bugs duke and charley joe and anybody else who is in there they need a change they dont wont anybody that strate and a good manament there they just wont to stell it blind and take and control the place take it back i say
miss piggie

Russell Springs, KY

#16 May 22, 2010
wondering wrote:
Who is bugs ?
bugs is those black thing the crawls around and is nasty thet call them roach bugs
miss piggie

Russell Springs, KY

#17 May 22, 2010
the moos lodges has bugs lol roach bugs
WHO EVER

London, KY

#18 May 23, 2010
If you dont like the moose,Why do you go? the williams guys are very good people dont know much about the other ones that you are talking about but the williams are very good people, they should not even let people like you in that place much less become a member. you might want to watch who you call names, i am sure that you are the very worst to get on topix and put the williams down so much. if you are not happy with the way things are then stay at home no one will miss some one like you, or better than that put your real name on here dont talk about the williams behind there backs or are you not that brave?i dont think so.
Roy Bob

London, KY

#19 May 24, 2010
miss piggie wrote:
<quoted text>bugs is those black thing the crawls around and is nasty thet call them roach bugs
So is thatugly nasty roach infested wh-re Fonda B. that comes down their she drives a black mustang and she swings either way.LOOK OUT
Big Ed

Bryson City, NC

#20 May 24, 2010
Who;s the band at the moose now. and when will the Renegade Riders be back they rock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 147,262
Jeremy deato 1 hr sad 3
Randoph Boswell (scott) (May '12) 1 hr texter 15
Stephnie Boler 2 hr That Guy 1
will there be school tomorrow (Dec '10) 3 hr Trapped local 50
Microchip Inventor: Ppl Should NOT Take the Chip! (Jun '12) 4 hr Mark 37
who do girl like more country boys or city boys? (Oct '08) 5 hr Brittany lewis 1,024
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages