Single's dance
hazard lady

London, KY

#41 Feb 26, 2009
i've been there to (Greg) and i will agree with the using part i am also an ex one of many when we split he left me so far in dept i'm working 2 jobs trying to catch up at first he was oh so sweet and loving then after you say i do he says i don't and he's not doing anything you do it all pay all the bills and keep him up while he pockets his measly pay checks yea i'm still hurting and still bitter good luck to who ever his new wife is please wake up before its to late and you loose everything you have worked so hard for
another X

Somerset, KY

#42 Feb 26, 2009
greg wrote:
no the problem is that most women think man should bow to them no way not this good ol boy not all women there is a few good ones left in a relationship no one sould have to bow to no one you should be good to each other and treat each other with respect its not a one way street when it is it dont work im alway good to my women but ill be damed if ill let one walk all mover me most of them take kindness as a sign of weekness you cant be good to them when you try the take advantage of you
You are definately a product of a weak sicko but maybe this one will sat around and let you screw around, that way you will keep her more than a few weeks like you did me, when a woman is on to you that is the end of that marriage and you have another one to brag about. Bigger numbers smaller man.Wake up new wife.
greg

London, KY

#43 Feb 26, 2009
you all r so funny now you know what i mean about the lying see why there divorced ive never been with a women that made a bigger pay day than mine and ive never had a wife that wasent broke when i met her as fair as 2 jobs if people wouldent try 2 live above there means that wouldent happen and the one thats doing all the talking had 2 jobs when i met her trying to dig her self out of her own debt long before i met her told you glass houses lets tell it like it is see why they got divorced any way ill not sink to your childish level ive got bigger fish to fri whet thrue enouf of your lyes when i was married to you not my problem any more get a life and quit trying to blame your problems on someone elese
greg

London, KY

#44 Feb 26, 2009
and any body with a half of a brain wouldent beleive any thing a x had to say any way im shure its never good but you know ive never talked bad about or put down any of my x no matter how bad they was i guess that makes me the bigger person
gregs friend

London, KY

#45 Feb 26, 2009
bigger person yea right come on greg just ask some of the guys you work with what you say about the women you have been with you are constantly putting them down or telling them how good or bad she is in bed or how often you get it or don't get it suck it up and admit your trash or better yet just admit your gay cause no woman is gonna stay with you for long
long time

London, KY

#46 Feb 26, 2009
ive known greg for a long time and i think he is agreat person would do any thing for any body.
sunshine

Manchester, KY

#47 Feb 26, 2009
well i still dont know when the next danceis
me to

London, KY

#48 Feb 26, 2009
i think so to he is a good guy and i dont think he would lie about any thing and i know for a fact that he divorced his wifes they dident divorce him that should tell you somthing
i do

London, KY

#49 Feb 26, 2009
i work with greg and i know he has had some bad women dont let them fool you.any way this is about the dance not greg and i dont think he is gay been married 7 times dunb as how could he be gay and trash is what he divorces not what he is.
rat haters

London, KY

#50 Feb 26, 2009
yea hes a good guy just seems to pick the wrong women now the next dance first friday of the month livi jackson park
sunshine

Manchester, KY

#51 Feb 26, 2009
ok thanks where at in livi jackson park
sunshine

Manchester, KY

#52 Feb 26, 2009
so its on mar 6th right
yea

London, KY

#53 Feb 26, 2009
yes
Another ex

Valparaiso, IN

#54 Feb 27, 2009
I guess the exes are crawling out of the woodwork. I am one that did not make it to the alter thank God. Greg chased me the whole time he was supposedly dating his new wife claiming he could never really love her.I dont want to make you sad but everyone deserves genuine love not make believe. I know people change but he is not capable of it at all, please leave him, it will only get worse.
Dancing Man

Valparaiso, IN

#55 Feb 27, 2009
Enough is enough on this subject. These people are already married so leave them alone. She is an extremely bright woman and if he did marry her for the wrong reason she will dump him FAST. I will be there for her if that happens MY BAD
yea

London, KY

#56 Feb 27, 2009
we get it he is the type of guy women love to hate must be doing something right he got all of you dumb asses he couldent be two bad you all must have liked him at one point now can we please talk about the dance nobody gives a crap about him or you ex girlfrinds wives
enouf

London, KY

#57 Feb 27, 2009
you all are trying to make him look bad and your making fools out of yourself
enouf

London, KY

#58 Feb 27, 2009
so next fri at 8 at the park for the dance is this right.
x girl of this nut

Somerset, KY

#59 Feb 27, 2009
greg wrote:
you all r so funny now you know what i mean about the lying see why there divorced ive never been with a women that made a bigger pay day than mine and ive never had a wife that wasent broke when i met her as fair as 2 jobs if people wouldent try 2 live above there means that wouldent happen and the one thats doing all the talking had 2 jobs when i met her trying to dig her self out of her own debt long before i met her told you glass houses lets tell it like it is see why they got divorced any way ill not sink to your childish level ive got bigger fish to fri whet thrue enouf of your lyes when i was married to you not my problem any more get a life and quit trying to blame your problems on someone elese
You treat wemon like shit and anyone who would stick with you is as crazy as you are. Yes you took me for a charge card and used my car to the end and anybody else that comes around , you will use. That is why you want to marry as soon as you meet her because you know she will find you out. New wife, you better watch or you will be paying for sometime and anyone could do better than Greg.What is wrong with these ladies?
waiting

Somerset, KY

#60 Feb 27, 2009
Next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Mike Duquette 142,463
emails reveal hillary clinton fed ‘meet the pre... 41 min vote biden 3
dem in congress admit obama a fascist 41 min Shannon 4
hillary steals from children charity 45 min vote biden 24
i need a 2 bdrm trailor to rent NOW 2 hr aisin 3
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,245
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 4 hr watchman 443
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages