Next Last
really

London, KY

#1 Apr 18, 2008
has anyone been to the singles dance, just wandering how it was
Alcatraz Escapee

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Apr 19, 2008
It was fine and good fun. What you do at the end of the evening is the girls throw their car keys into a big box, it's then shaken up and then the men pick out a bunch of keys. Whoever owns the keys goes home with the man to make out. I'm going next time definitely lol
MIKE H

London, KY

#3 Apr 26, 2008
sounds like fun
Proud of you

London, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2009
really wrote:
has anyone been to the singles dance, just wandering how it was
It is fine and a clean dance to go to. Most of the folks are older but the music is good and even the older folks can still shake Booty
airedale

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2009
i go to about all of em. the tri-co singles sponsors 2 dances a month here in london. and if anyone has ever tried to find something to do around here, u know that there's really not that much going on so at least someone is trying to do something to give folks somewhere to go where they can dance & have a good time without being harassed by a bunch of drunks. they're usually held on the 1st & 3rd fridays with the 1st one at the park clubhouse & the 3rd at the american legion. and yes, those folks do know how to have a good time and no, they don't pull keys out of a basket (might make things reeeeal interesting if they did tho - maybe the poster above should reccomend that to em LOL)

there's one this friday at the legion (8 PM) so if anyone wants to go check it out feel free.... u don't have to be a member or even single - lotsa married folks go. the only stipulation is that u must be 21+
To Young

Somerset, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2009
Well I am 50 and all the men are at least 25 years older than me and way to old to dance with me and all the women walk around on canes except maybe 2 couples and they are always together. Be sure if you go to take oxygen with you just in case....
Dancin Gal

Somerset, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2009
To Young wrote:
Well I am 50 and all the men are at least 25 years older than me and way to old to dance with me and all the women walk around on canes except maybe 2 couples and they are always together. Be sure if you go to take oxygen with you just in case....
You must be talking about the bald guy with the 70 year old tall blonde with the plastic surger\y that went bad, or the nice looking girl with the pretty hair with the little short guy that looks nice but smokes alot and has the 70's hair cut. Dont dare ask the bald guy to dance cause he wont dance with you\he has the blonde up his ass. The other cute guy is always with his girl too. If you \want to dance you better take someone with you.
ron

Warwick, RI

#8 Feb 18, 2009
any single dancers in here familiar with reggeaton music not reggeae if so can you explain
mom

Nancy, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2009
Alcatraz Escapee wrote:
It was fine and good fun. What you do at the end of the evening is the girls throw their car keys into a big box, it's then shaken up and then the men pick out a bunch of keys. Whoever owns the keys goes home with the man to make out. I'm going next time definitely lol
You are one sick nut. Bet you would like to try it and you have never been to that dance or you would know better. Try to score elsewhere sicko.
mom

Nancy, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2009
To Young wrote:
Ok smarty there is one lady on a cane but she is human so watch it unless you can put your name and contact on here. There are lots of men and wemon under 50 but believe me you are learning to have fun at 50 so grow up and have fun.
Legion Member

Sheridan, AR

#11 Feb 18, 2009
I would prefer to stay down stairs with the rest of the men cause they look alot better than the old women upstairs and the music sucks. They must be at least 30 people show up for the dance lol!!!!
Watcher

London, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2009
Dancin Gal wrote:
<quoted text> You must be talking about the bald guy with the 70 year old tall blonde with the plastic surger\y that went bad, or the nice looking girl with the pretty hair with the little short guy that looks nice but smokes alot and has the 70's hair cut. Dont dare ask the bald guy to dance cause he wont dance with you\he has the blonde up his ass. The other cute guy is always with his girl too. If you \want to dance you better take someone with you.
LOL, you must be another fan of Danno the Manno at Kroger. Well, I read on another thread that he had broke up with his girlfriend but would be at the dance if he could find someone to go with him. Maybe he is trying to make the tall blond jealous. The dance tomorrow night should be interesting to see if all the Danno fans show up. Maybe they should get adjoining tables and post a big sign saying "DAN'S FANS"! Even a friend of mine went by Kroger to check him out. She was impressed!
lucky lady

Sheridan, AR

#13 Feb 19, 2009
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you must be another fan of Danno the Manno at Kroger. Well, I read on another thread that he had broke up with his girlfriend but would be at the dance if he could find someone to go with him. Maybe he is trying to make the tall blond jealous. The dance tomorrow night should be interesting to see if all the Danno fans show up. Maybe they should get adjoining tables and post a big sign saying "DAN'S FANS"! Even a friend of mine went by Kroger to check him out. She was impressed!
just wondering if there are seating arrangements for these events. i do want a seat next to danno or a table for dan and me in the corner. if dan is out here is there really a fan club for you i would like to be the president because there are benifits to this position!!
mr mom

Nancy, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2009
Legion Member wrote:
I would prefer to stay down stairs with the rest of the men cause they look alot better than the old women upstairs and the music sucks. They must be at least 30 people show up for the dance lol!!!!
You are not a legion member or you know better, the bad old men and loose girls are downstairs the fun people (usually around 75 to 90 people) are upstairs rocking with great variety music.you are probably one of the few that try to come up without paying.LOL
waiting for him

Nancy, KY

#15 Feb 24, 2009
That blonde is ugly do you think that Danno can see.She is old.I went to that dance one time and I saw that but it shows that men are desperate or maybe she has money.Did you say he works at kroger? which one?Post it if he breaks it off with her.Or Danno let us know!
livin in london

London, KY

#16 Feb 25, 2009
what ever happened to greg the blond guy that was at all the dance's i think he's a delivery guy for some bakery here in london
upset in Laurel

Manchester, KY

#17 Feb 25, 2009
the posts are so mean on the singles dances.We have all types of fun and do lots of things
You need to have an open mind
Where else can folks 50 and older go fro a good time ?
Each person is ungine in their own way and react differty to each of us
Happy Single

Valparaiso, IN

#18 Feb 25, 2009
I think the Greg guy you are talking about was at the last dance with his new wife. A cute blond that is way too good for him.
sunshine

Richmond, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2009
so when is the next dance
livin in london

London, KY

#20 Feb 25, 2009
Happy Single wrote:
I think the Greg guy you are talking about was at the last dance with his new wife. A cute blond that is way too good for him.
wow another wife how many does this make 8 9 or 10 this guy has been married so many times whats wrong with him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal immagrants 2 min truth 287
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Dale 151,088
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min BCB 1,208
How to help girl/boy to avoid drug addiction an... 37 min Jonam 3
weaver's live music event! 46 min gomer 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,466
Walmart distribution 1 hr butterfly1235 3
dont eat at burger king anyone- 10 hr ___Jenny___ 42
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••