so is she a slut or what?
snowman

AOL

#2 Sep 19, 2008
you shoudnt talk about ppl like that.
nutcasesonto_pix

London, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2008
I hope you idiots have alot of money because things like this will get you into a civil case in court. Ever heard of libel and slander. This is worse than slander. It can be proved because you have posted and you can be found! I know several business owners that are right now filing cases over libel.
Bigdickdaddy

London, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2008
I don't care what you people say about Ericka she is the sweetest girl i've ever met, I would love to be able to date her. She's made mistakes but she's 17 who hasnt. Bunch of low lives leave her alone.
P.s.
She's beautiful
cyrstal s

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2008
shut the f*** up...
i am trying to tell people
how bad of a friend she is..
moron

London, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2008
Leave her alone. I think Ericka is a sweetheart, she has a good head on her shoulders and will go further in life than you freaks will
cody

London, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2008
i did her and it was damn good ..haha
jdw

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Sep 19, 2008
ok first off why even start a topic about a minor? anyone that slanders her name can get taken to court. so think before you start things. oh and if you think you cant me found and your hidden by this site, think again. its called an IP address and i can find out who all of you are within a matter of minutes.
second, ericka is the sweetest and beautiful girl. anyone that bashes her is just jealous. no one on this stupid website knows her, cause if you did then you'd know how she really is. she isnt a slut, nor will she ever be one.
so sit behind your computers with your fake names, trying to make yourselfs feel better by putting down someone else. it will all come back to you in the long run.
nikki sizemore

Somerset, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2008
well im friends with her and im notsayin she is a slut but she does hurt ppl
and play with there minds and hearts.
you say its nottrue then ok whatever.

she is a good friend but not
a good person to date she fucked my
friend caity over!

thats the truth
toni

London, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2008
i love ericka
and i think she a sweetheart...
but ppl are gonna talk..
this website is so STUPID!!
a girl

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2008
she had sex with pootie
she had sex with lil pat
she had sex with lonnie baker
she had sex with daniel grim
she had sex with tony scott
she had sex with glen miller
she had sex with ryan brandenburg
she had sex with justin taylor
she had sex with james nunley
she had sex with derek baker
Mee

London, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2008
First of all I know Ericka better than I know myself and she has only been with 3 of those people. Mm kay? Stupid sluts!
jessica combs

Somerset, KY

#14 Sep 19, 2008
first of a "a girl" needs to get her crap straight
glen f***ing miller did not ever EVER EVER have sex with ericka estridge
personally i know for a fact that he can't stand her
you want to know how i know that?
because he's my f***ing boyfriend
so quit telling LIES
he's above that
klsyr

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2008
okay erika estridge is like one of my best friends and so what if she has made some mistakes in the past...guess what im sure all of you have too..you all are just bringin her up b/c you dont like her...dont talk about someone else whenever you have probably done just as much if not more...she is a very sweet girl and always willing to help anyone out...seriously its time to grow up and quit startin stupid crap about someone you dont like..seriously if you have a problem with erika then take it up with her..face to face...not everyone else on a dang computer...just think how you would feel if someone started crap like this about you...im gonna bet you prbably wouldnt like it too much...so grow up and quit with the nonsense...seriously...
glen miller

London, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2008
I wouldn't touch herbig a** with a f***ing ten foot pole and I DID NOT have sex with her (gag me)
Drunkified

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2008
Libel and slander are serious but I would be more concerned about Rick finding you. Taps.
my opinion

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Sep 20, 2008
a girl wrote:
she had sex with pootie
she had sex with lil pat
she had sex with lonnie baker
she had sex with daniel grim
she had sex with tony scott
she had sex with glen miller
she had sex with ryan brandenburg
she had sex with justin taylor
she had sex with james nunley
she had sex with derek baker
you are one dumb confused lying bitch
Trina Rae

Morehead, KY

#19 Sep 20, 2008
Erick is a nice person with a lot of spunk! I love her and it's not you fault you cant get any like she can
Your man

London, KY

#20 Sep 20, 2008
I think Ericka is the coolest girl i've ever met. We joke around all the time and she is halarious. She probably the most laid back girl ive ever met, and i love bein round her. Leave her alot bunch of jealous ppl.
LittleolderMuchw iser

Brodhead, KY

#21 Sep 21, 2008
First, it amazes me that these accusers know exactly how many people with whom this young lady had sex. I have no idea how many or with whom I had sex. "a girl" listed the names of all the guys Ericka is supposed to have done. How did she know? Did these same guys tell her while having sex with her? How many guys have you had sex with "a girl", if you are a girl. Probably a virgin, saving herself for her husband on their wedding night. JDW is right! You can be identified,and easily so. The KRS (Kentucky Laws) established stiff penalties for libel and slander and this should not be taken lightly. Point your finger at someone and there are three pointing back at you. Believe it or not, you reap what you sew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Smallwood friend 7 min a friend 54
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 151,618
democrat quotes 2 hr blue people 14
Clinton's health is fine, what about Trump 3 hr sad 2
The Clinton Foundation. 3 hr Crusher 1
Aisin going to hell! 3 hr Aisin Sucks 4
trump up by 14 in ky poll ,paul up by 12 as de... 3 hr Farm_er 50

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages