Naked woman on KY 30
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Sunshine

Dyer, TN

#1 Jun 18, 2009
This morning, around 10:30, a naked woman came running out of the woods near KY 30 on the London side. She was incoherent and stumbled into the middle of the road. Does anyone know who she was or what happened to her?
really

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2009
your asking the wrong people. all the nutt`s on this site know is how obama is ending the world and how we better find Jesus before it`s to late!!!!!!

“YHWH prevails Rev 20:10”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 18, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
This morning, around 10:30, a naked woman came running out of the woods near KY 30 on the London side. She was incoherent and stumbled into the middle of the road. Does anyone know who she was or what happened to her?
Why didn't you help her?
Yea

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
Why didn't YOU help her?
Father

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jun 18, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
See, size does matter...lol
Sunshine

Dyer, TN

#6 Jun 18, 2009
Now this is why you don't make assumptions.
I wasn't there, I was just told about it. If I had been there I would've helped.
Sunshine

Dyer, TN

#7 Jun 18, 2009
Father wrote:
<quoted text>
See, size does matter...lol
Dude.. not funny.

“YHWH prevails Rev 20:10”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 18, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
Now this is why you don't make assumptions.
I wasn't there, I was just told about it. If I had been there I would've helped.
Sorry, the way the post was written it sounded like you just drove by or something.=/

“Free Your Mind.... ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Jun 18, 2009
I hope she's ok.
hazard bee

Buffalo, TX

#10 Jun 18, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
none other than the girl missing from campbellsville,rachel
Sunshine

Dyer, TN

#11 Jun 18, 2009
Oh, wow. That explains..
just wondering

Seattle, WA

#12 Jun 18, 2009
Dose anyone know how she is?
what the hell

AOL

#13 Jun 18, 2009
why in the hell would someone get their self into such a slummy friekin mess? guess she was blowed away, untelling who she had been with or how many she had been with...she needs alot of help. if the police are involved maybe when she is in prison she will have plenty of time to dry out. this will have to be embarrassing later...
what the hell

AOL

#14 Jun 18, 2009
i bet the parents wish they would have told the po po where she was now? they never learn, they just screw up and screw up some more, to bad they wont volunterily take a parenting class. she was prolly done over and over by large groups of dope addict boys, not really makin fun but pointing out the possibilities, now she should be tested for any new diseases, shewwwww.
probably1

Mayfield, KY

#15 Jun 18, 2009
I don't know the situation,but is it possable,she may have been kidnapped and raped and managed to get away and try to get help?things are not always the way you think they are.
henny penny

Buffalo, TX

#16 Jun 18, 2009
probably1 wrote:
I don't know the situation,but is it possable,she may have been kidnapped and raped and managed to get away and try to get help?things are not always the way you think they are.
no she was there on her own, strung out on drugs being a wh*re. She deserves it.
Truth Be Known

Trinity, TX

#17 Jun 18, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
Oh my God this is terrible. Was it on the news or how did you find out? Did they give a name?
Truth Be Known

Trinity, TX

#18 Jun 18, 2009
henny penny wrote:
<quoted text>no she was there on her own, strung out on drugs being a wh*re. She deserves it.
Do you even know who it is or you just being an idiot?
Truth Be Known

Trinity, TX

#19 Jun 18, 2009
what the hell wrote:
i bet the parents wish they would have told the po po where she was now? they never learn, they just screw up and screw up some more, to bad they wont volunterily take a parenting class. she was prolly done over and over by large groups of dope addict boys, not really makin fun but pointing out the possibilities, now she should be tested for any new diseases, shewwwww.
You are such an idiot Beth. Do you even know the name of the person they found?
Truth Be Known

Trinity, TX

#20 Jun 18, 2009
what the hell wrote:
why in the hell would someone get their self into such a slummy friekin mess? guess she was blowed away, untelling who she had been with or how many she had been with...she needs alot of help. if the police are involved maybe when she is in prison she will have plenty of time to dry out. this will have to be embarrassing later...
"untelling" what kind of talk is that, you just aren't very smart are you. Yeah I would say that the person they found needs alot of help. What would she go to prison for, if you know so much why don't you let the rest of us know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min forumwatcher 174,704
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 897
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,543
Good affordable Dentures (Aug '09) 4 hr Dentist 79
Wheres all them Trump big mouths now?? 4 hr fed up 18
Murder of Amber Decker (Sep '15) 4 hr Bean pole 10
South Laurel High School Baseball 5 hr Titanic 1
gay house at woods creek lake (Nov '08) 8 hr Who cares 177

London Jobs

Personal Finance

London Mortgages