Ambulance wreck
concerned

London, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2008
anyone know who was in this wreck and if they are ok I hope they are all fine I saw it on the tv knox county ambulance hit head on
healthnut

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2008
what happened???? i know some emergency people there is their any info on this even the smallest would help.
what i found

Richlands, VA

#3 Aug 26, 2008
this is all

Richlands, VA

#4 Aug 26, 2008
EMTs in Knox County were called to the scene of a head-on crash Monday night involving one of their own ambulances.
The accident happened around nine p.m. along Kentucky 11, just outside Barbourville. The Sheriff's Department told LEX 18, the ambulance was on its way to the Knox County Hospital with one patient and three EMTs on board. Deputies said an oncoming driver lost control on the slick roads, causing the car to cross the center line and hit the ambulance head-on.
The driver was taken to a local hospital for treatment of unknown injuries, while the three EMTs were treated and released. The Sheriff's Department says the patient aboard the ambulance was flown to UK Hospital, but not for issues related to the accident.
mag

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2008
this is all wrote:
EMTs in Knox County were called to the scene of a head-on crash Monday night involving one of their own ambulances.
The accident happened around nine p.m. along Kentucky 11, just outside Barbourville. The Sheriff's Department told LEX 18, the ambulance was on its way to the Knox County Hospital with one patient and three EMTs on board. Deputies said an oncoming driver lost control on the slick roads, causing the car to cross the center line and hit the ambulance head-on.
The driver was taken to a local hospital for treatment of unknown injuries, while the three EMTs were treated and released. The Sheriff's Department says the patient aboard the ambulance was flown to UK Hospital, but not for issues related to the accident.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.
Tony Warman

Wartburg, TN

#6 Aug 29, 2008
concerned wrote:
anyone know who was in this wreck and if they are ok I hope they are all fine I saw it on the tv knox county ambulance hit head on
My name is Tony Warman Jr., I was one of the EMT's that was in the wreck.
Well Well Well

Brodhead, KY

#7 Aug 30, 2008
Tony Warman wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Tony Warman Jr., I was one of the EMT's that was in the wreck.
Well, well, if it isn't the Girly Man. See some people know the "real" you and know that your first name is actually Herbert (ya know named after your daddy)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
MySpace Groups: Hollywood Boys, Hot Guys With Hot Bodies, Firefighters World

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Don Barros Serrano 148,961
Female fwb 32 min Another girl 184
Hear Ye The Word Of The Lord! 40 min Quazzy 6
Amy cobb, thoughts 52 min Johny johnson 5
Laurel River Road 1 hr stars 44
truth comes out on benghazi and obama lied 2 hr Skie 9
Joyce Meyer-the multimillionaire hypocrite (Oct '10) 2 hr Kimba 135
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) Jun 26 John 577
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages