Tradition Is The Enemy of Progress

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bruce

Manchester, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
That is what every Native American enrolled in a white mans' school was told.

Today it is the same. People clinging to the old traditions of man and wife, parents control over children, religion and guns. Antiquated rules in a modern system. Afterall it isn't like the government will take our land and round us up into FEMA Reservations, I mean camps.

Bruce.
Right

London, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
We can always justify what we want no matter how wrong it is. If you don't go along, then you are like the Native Americans. They were robbed of their land, murdered and called savages by our sacred government. Now we believe we are always right in taking agression on other countries. Anyone with a brain can see we are on a downward spiral just like so many before us that let desire overrule common sense.
Bruce

Manchester, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Right wrote:
We can always justify what we want no matter how wrong it is. If you don't go along, then you are like the Native Americans. They were robbed of their land, murdered and called savages by our sacred government. Now we believe we are always right in taking agression on other countries. Anyone with a brain can see we are on a downward spiral just like so many before us that let desire overrule common sense.
Man has evolved since the ancient writings by the foundered fathers. Man no longer seeks power and wealth. Why the stupid hillbillies think men are the same today as they were in ancient times.

Your factory, farm or business can be ran much more efficiently by the government since their ultimate goal is peace and prosperity for all.

I know it doesn't take centuries for man to change. I mean really just the last president before Obama. I wouldn't have given him half the leeway I have this great leader. Truly an evolved man.

Bruce.
Saved

Bolivar, MO

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Modernism has to reconize tradition and traditional values because with traditional values comes common sense. One an enemy bent on world domination through religion by killing Jews and Christians or infidels has to be delt with by force. Two any nation who seeks out a nuclear weapon to use it against America or israel has to be delt with. Three spending your way out of debt has never successfully happend by any one let alone by any nation. Fourthly big government seeks power and is only at peace with its own people when they shut up and do as their told.

Tradition tells us we should use common sence and wisdom in order to succeed in the future. The bible says its mankind that err its mankind that creates problems and makes the problems worse. We may live in the 21st century however our 21st generation lacks real wisdom and experience. Like the saying more money more problems the same can be said about debt more debt more problems. Can a rich man understand poverty? Can a man in poverty understand wealth? But a man who had nothing but then gained something understands what it's like to have had both from experience only. And if that man had lost what he had gained then that man would've known why he lost it. Why are we so much more in debt and we no longer see that as a problem but a reason to spend more?
Saved

Bolivar, MO

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Your way of thinking is so flawed its not even funny. I urge you to practice OBAMAS economics 101 and apply it to your own life and I promise you'll end up bankrupt and without by the time it's all over. If you believe you can spend money you don't have and push your self deeper into debt and live successfully go right ahead. But your probably a government case or something.
The stage

Piscataway, NJ

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
Man has evolved since the ancient writings by the foundered fathers. Man no longer seeks power and wealth. Why the stupid hillbillies think men are the same today as they were in ancient times.
Your factory, farm or business can be ran much more efficiently by the government since their ultimate goal is peace and prosperity for all.
I know it doesn't take centuries for man to change. I mean really just the last president before Obama. I wouldn't have given him half the leeway I have this great leader. Truly an evolved man.
Bruce.
"Your factory, farm or business can be ran much more efficiently by the government since their ultimate goal is peace and prosperity for all."

But that is not his plan. His plan is to murder, and create divisions among the Americans so they can kill themselves. In taking their guns, he has his own Army to protect him against us.
We the people should have never let go of our strenth and the spirit of the founding fathers.
Tyrants who rule the world will leave it as a destruction.
Just look at Afghanistan. The devil has it in ruins.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Saved wrote:
Your way of thinking is so flawed its not even funny. I urge you to practice OBAMAS economics 101 and apply it to your own life and I promise you'll end up bankrupt and without by the time it's all over. If you believe you can spend money you don't have and push your self deeper into debt and live successfully go right ahead. But your probably a government case or something.
I urge you to take First Grade 101. What applies to individual economics does not apply to a nation. That's where you get confused.

GW put it all on the credit card- borrowing, lowering the wealthy's taxes and spending certainly didn't work did it? Isn't that why we've gotten the result we have? Now that we are taxing some fat as-es at a reasonable rate, we just might get somewhere !
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#8 Feb 20, 2013
The stage wrote:
<quoted text>"Your factory, farm or business can be ran much more efficiently by the government since their ultimate goal is peace and prosperity for all."
But that is not his plan. His plan is to murder, and create divisions among the Americans so they can kill themselves. In taking their guns, he has his own Army to protect him against us.
We the people should have never let go of our strenth and the spirit of the founding fathers.
Tyrants who rule the world will leave it as a destruction.
Just look at Afghanistan. The devil has it in ruins.
Our Founding Fathers thought they were above the rest when they enslaved human beings, not of their own color, in the 120 degree fields 16 hrs. a day while bedding down their wives. Now that's someone we really ought to respect, huh? NOT. Today, our wealthy fathers want to enslave workers again, but this time, they aren't picky about colors.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruce.
I will ditto that. Notice that GW hasn't showed his face since 1875. lol
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Right wrote:
If you are to discuss the Indians and what happened there, which is very sad. I'd like to discuss your wealthy land and slave owners who treated human beings like dogs with mange- sold human beings as if they were cattle at the auction house. We don't have to worry about government these days. We've got wealthy pigs that dictate....the same as it was back then.
Real

London, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are to discuss the Indians and what happened there, which is very sad. I'd like to discuss your wealthy land and slave owners who treated human beings like dogs with mange- sold human beings as if they were cattle at the auction house. We don't have to worry about government these days. We've got wealthy pigs that dictate....the same as it was back then.
.....and traveled by steam train, bloodletting, fired smoothbore rifles, rode horses, fought enemies and won wars.

Does your arse still stink like your great grandmothers (on the white side) did in 1840 or have products come along to quell the stench? Hygiene items have improved too.

Really all this lets judge people 200 years ago by today's standards.

In fact, what have they accomplished since for the most part.
ToweringHouseCla n

London, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2013
If the Navajo Code Talkers had refused to use their "traditional" language. The Pacific Theatre would have continued many months past the Axis having the atom bomb.

Ignoring tradition is the world's destruction.

Good thing we didn't believe the signs eh white man?
Saved

London, KY

#14 Feb 21, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I urge you to take First Grade 101. What applies to individual economics does not apply to a nation. That's where you get confused.
GW put it all on the credit card- borrowing, lowering the wealthy's taxes and spending certainly didn't work did it? Isn't that why we've gotten the result we have? Now that we are taxing some fat as-es at a reasonable rate, we just might get somewhere !
Your a joke go to Italy France and Greece and live. You'll see the future economic platform of the Us. And yes the same ethics apply to how you run a nation just as an individual would manage his own business or his own personal debt.
Saved

London, KY

#15 Feb 21, 2013
FYI foreigners owns Us property and businesses.
rated

Howell, MI

#16 Mar 17, 2013
mankind doesn't really create problems it responds to problems..

sometimes in negative ways..

the only reason the robber robs is because they need money..

or relief from anger.. or hurt pride..

or they are bored.. the boredom caused it not the mankind..
rated

Howell, MI

#17 Mar 17, 2013
free will is very real though..

because when scientists observe very closely they find that the synapses of the brain thoughts come in random patterns from oblivion..
that means that even if souls don't exist.. you still have one.. in a way..
rated

Howell, MI

#18 Mar 17, 2013
Native Americans were outnumbered.. you see it as though only whites attacked you but..

but..

races who gave whites the ability to attack you count as part of the equation..

in reference to the truth about who actually attacked you..

if it was on purpose or not it did not matter..

and what i learned one time.. if you are healing and helping the enemy..

you are still part of the problem..

not that whites are now the enemy they really are not..

but they can be if they want.. but they aren't...

and native americans now right now they can easily climb back into

population.. equivalency..
rated

Howell, MI

#19 Mar 17, 2013
we own foreigners the American dollar is stronger..
rated

Howell, MI

#20 Mar 17, 2013
the foreigners appear to have more sometimes because we have laws that keep our American businesses in business power..
rated

Howell, MI

#21 Mar 17, 2013
I kinda heard recently that their dollar may have surpased ours though..

uh o..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking (Jan '16) 45 min Guy 4
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 1 hr Oldschool 117
Hearth side affairs 2 hr Mikey 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr CriminalsForever 149,496
Ricky Smallwood 6 hr Miley 40
Memoirs 10 hr Mysterious Lou 41
rape-hoaxer to speak at dnc 11 hr Who 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages