Next Last
curious

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2008
wanting to get my haircut there but wasn't sure if they were any good
ohyeah

London, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2008
all are really talented and very reasonable. all the stylist are young and up on everything.
very satisfied

Alto, GA

#3 Dec 11, 2008
I just moved here from mi and i went to a few different people to do my hair and was never happy until I started going to Dena at All Tangled Up. She is fabulous. Every hairdresser in that salon knows what they are doing. Dena you are awesome
hair

Commerce, GA

#4 Dec 14, 2008
sounds like people are happy
Joyce

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2008
They are great Jeff does my hair and I love it.
wondering

Dyer, TN

#6 Dec 16, 2008
I've been curious about this place too, but before I try it I'd like to know: how long have they been doing hair? From the looks of their myspace page it doesn't look like it's been very long...(whoever set up the website said on her profile that she's studying cosmetology and hasn't graduated yet). Also: do they do blowouts?
Proud Supporter of ATU

Paris, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2008
I love them! Go to ANY ONE of them, and they will do an amazing job! And they are ALL graduated and they all have their cosmo. license. Its illegal to do hair and not have it. Go to them! Any one of them. Whitney Goins always does my hair, and she is amazing. I just let her do whatever!
everyone

Manchester, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2009
wondering wrote:
I've been curious about this place too, but before I try it I'd like to know: how long have they been doing hair? From the looks of their myspace page it doesn't look like it's been very long...(whoever set up the website said on her profile that she's studying cosmetology and hasn't graduated yet). Also: do they do blowouts?
Everyone has to have a license before they can cut hair!
Brooke

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2009
Agreed 100%. I actually followed Dena from Salon Vogue,I wouldn't let anyone else in this town touch my hair.
Brooke

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2009
Agreed 100%
I actually followed Dena from Salon Vogue.I wouldn't let anyone else in this town touch my hair!
Satisfied Customer

Winchester, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2009
I had Celia cut my hair the other day. I was so afraid to let anyone touch my hair that I'd let it grow to five inches below my shoulders. A friend of mine had Celia cut and color her hair and I loved it, so I decided to give her a try. I had over 15 inches cut off my hair and the style she gave me is great! The highlights are exactly what I wanted as well. I like it so much that I don't even miss my long locks! I lived in Lexington for over three years and I never had anyone do my hair as well as she did.
Yes Sir

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2009
Everyone there is AWESOME. I've NEVER heard anyone complain about the service they got there. I've always LOVED it, and recommend any of them to anyone I can!
lady in london

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2009
what do they charge for cut and highlights
londonchic

London, KY

#14 Mar 13, 2009
I have been going to Whitney for about 6months. They are great! They are all very nice. It's usually around 80 dollars for me to get my hair cut and colored.
lady in london

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 14, 2009
thank you i've been going to beauty works they are good but i think they could do better i think i'll try whitney my next highlights and cut...
why

Paris, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2009
I think they must need some business. They stay on Topix all the time
what

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Mar 14, 2009
why wrote:
I think they must need some business. They stay on Topix all the time
What are you talking about?
whoaaaaa

United States

#18 Mar 14, 2009
looooove them.whitney i great never ever let anyone else touch my hair!!!
mom

Manchester, KY

#19 Mar 14, 2009
how much does a haircut cost?
what

Cynthiana, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2009
The last time I went I got my hair washed, cut and styled and my boyfriend got his cut and styled for 20 bucks. TOGETHER, not a peice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Paul 166,312
trump 1 hr Not from here 15
Gondolier 3 hr londonlove 25
laurel co schools open during eclipse 7 hr billy bob 2
People saying they have a Indian Grandma (May '13) 8 hr flwrgrrl 222
Swingers club in or near London 12 hr Harrison 2
who's heather creche baby daddy 13 hr The Original Yeti 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages