valerie house
fred sanford

London, KY

#21 Oct 26, 2008
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>Do not loan a friend money NOR co-sign anything with someone else.
listen to judge judy sounds like she knows a few things
need to know

Evansville, IN

#22 Oct 26, 2008
bradshaw wrote:
This hardly seems the place for these types of questions about people and you have no way of vetting the information you are provided, so it would seem this would be a lost cause. Anyone who helps you on here are only offering further reasons for why sites like this should be watched closer or regulated.I understand freedom of speech, we also have the right to face our accusers.
How do you know the answers about Valerie will be accusing her of anything?
Judge Judy

London, KY

#23 Oct 26, 2008
fred sanford wrote:
<quoted text>listen to judge judy sounds like she knows a few things
Thanks Fred. Glad to see you watch my show. I watch yours too!
need to know

Evansville, IN

#24 Oct 26, 2008
Do you know Valerie House??????????
bill bojax

London, KY

#25 Oct 26, 2008
need to know wrote:
Do you know Valerie House??????????
no sorry
yeah

London, KY

#26 Oct 27, 2008
I know shes got a big ol ass.
any help

Cynthiana, KY

#28 Oct 27, 2008
hello
Valerie House

London, KY

#29 Oct 28, 2008
i mean.... some of you all seem to have some things confused.... i have NO financial trouble nor do i have a step daughter seeing as how im 20 years old so maybe whoever wants to know who i am needs to be a bit more specific about what they are asking..... maybe theres another Valerie House in London that im not aware of but im pretty sure i would know... so thanks..... and yeah i like my ass you screw you!
yeah

London, KY

#30 Oct 29, 2008
so do I!
A Mom

London, KY

#31 Oct 29, 2008
Val...don't worry about the crap on here. Your true friends love you and so do their moms!
amber

Lexington, KY

#32 Oct 29, 2008
valerie how old were you when you had this "kid" i mean you kept it hid for so long lol! luv you girl maybe there's another valerie house but not as cool as you! <3
I know her

London, KY

#33 Oct 29, 2008
Seems like you can't get anyone to say anything bad. Maybe you should try giving up.
wrong person

Cynthiana, KY

#34 Oct 29, 2008
well the valerie that i want to know about is older and is married and has like 5 kids!! There is 2
skuirk

London, KY

#35 Oct 29, 2008
wrong person wrote:
well the valerie that i want to know about is older and is married and has like 5 kids!! There is 2
little valerie needs to calm down, she should know by reading this it isnt about her. there is absolutly another and she does have a stepdaughter i wouldnt make up someone my daughter goes to school with. come on!!
justhefax

Brodhead, KY

#36 Oct 29, 2008
don't EVER EVER take a check on her. Valerie Turner House has dozens of bad checks floating all over this town.
wrong person

Cynthiana, KY

#37 Oct 29, 2008
Then how can she keep getting a bank account then??? Banks now days check that crap?? Or at least they should!! I heard the samething about her too...Just what I HEARD tho!
need to know

Evansville, IN

#38 Oct 29, 2008
justhefax wrote:
don't EVER EVER take a check on her. Valerie Turner House has dozens of bad checks floating all over this town.
Your advice has come too late for me. Isn't anyone else prosecuting?
need to know

Evansville, IN

#39 Oct 29, 2008
wrong person wrote:
Then how can she keep getting a bank account then??? Banks now days check that crap?? Or at least they should!! I heard the samething about her too...Just what I HEARD tho!
I don't know but I do not want to do business with Forcht Bank.
need to know

Evansville, IN

#40 Oct 29, 2008
Valerie House wrote:
i mean.... some of you all seem to have some things confused.... i have NO financial trouble nor do i have a step daughter seeing as how im 20 years old so maybe whoever wants to know who i am needs to be a bit more specific about what they are asking..... maybe theres another Valerie House in London that im not aware of but im pretty sure i would know... so thanks..... and yeah i like my ass you screw you!
If you are a real person, my synpathy is with you for having that name. I'd use my middle name too if I were you.
HoUGotDaGameWron g

London, KY

#41 Oct 30, 2008
she's a good as dude, the young one that is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Martin Luther King niece endorses TRUMP 33 min Farm_er 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 151,939
getting dumped 1 hr Single 13
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 3 hr Phil GG 583
Hey Big Red ! 5 hr Lightofday 13
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 6 hr Giggles 9,315
Trump's KKK For The U.S.A. 7 hr republicunts 17

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages