I'm SO happy Obama Won!

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Obama Teen

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I cannot believe that now that he won the election again that most of us will be able to get help from the government. I love the fact that the rich will be taxed more and have to pay us poor people. With free phones, and welfare checks, we'll not be out any money from our pockets. I really don't even have top work at this point in my life and might be able to not have to providing my girlfriend and I don't get married because we can gather in more money between us two with our two kids we have. We'll also get free healthcare still while most people will be forced to buy it. I love Obama!

(Sarcasm)
hmm

London, UK

#2 Nov 7, 2012
hard working people will get fed up with that, and go on the draw themselves.
and america will begin to starve, because there will be no one to hold up the structure..

if the nukes get into the wrong hands, will there be a world tomorrow?
Grand Old Democrat

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2012
hmm wrote:
and america will begin to starve, because there will be no one to hold up the structure..
WOW....The President wins and the world ends tomorrow !!!! Sounds about like a tea-bagger!!!! Your kind is the reason your party may never win another national election.
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#5 Nov 7, 2012
LOL

Seriously though you DO know the reason for the collapse of the Roman Empire?
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Obama Teen wrote:
I cannot believe that now that he won the election again that most of us will be able to get help from the government. I love the fact that the rich will be taxed more and have to pay us poor people. With free phones, and welfare checks, we'll not be out any money from our pockets. I really don't even have top work at this point in my life and might be able to not have to providing my girlfriend and I don't get married because we can gather in more money between us two with our two kids we have. We'll also get free healthcare still while most people will be forced to buy it. I love Obama!
(Sarcasm)
Might be sarcasm but I suspect there is a lot of truth in that statement as to how things will pan out.We pretty much done for.
Just saw a news clip that said utility rates will likely jump 300% in Ohio next year with other states to follow.So just a little taste of how things will be soon.
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Obama admitted they'd SKYROCKET due to his "war on coal and oil" which some seem to support even though there is NO viable alternative. Obama and his crowd seem to think that power "just comes from thin air"

It's going to be really , really bad and what is worse at least half the country is clueless
may

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Wowser wrote:
Obama admitted they'd SKYROCKET due to his "war on coal and oil" which some seem to support even though there is NO viable alternative. Obama and his crowd seem to think that power "just comes from thin air"
It's going to be really , really bad and what is worse at least half the country is clueless
Well if its typical of this topix they will just blame it on Jackson Energy.They had a story in their monthly magazine this month where regulations were quietly pushed through and while they agree with trying to find clean energy they will likely have to raise rates to comply with all that has to be done to meet regulations.Its just started.
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#9 Nov 7, 2012
IF this month (for example) your electric bill was $200 it will soon be $700-$900 depending on how fast Obama "moves with his plan" and NO I'm not joking and it's not a "scare tactic" it IS what Obama intends to do "to force clean energy" but since there is NONE that will work- the power companies have NO other choice than to PAY the fines and pass it on to US.........

How is that for HOPE AND CHANGE?

Another FOUR YEARS

yay
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#10 Nov 7, 2012
hmm wrote:
THAT is exactly what destroyed the Roman Empire who ruled the known world at the time.......coincidence you think?
yeppy

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Wowser wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is exactly what destroyed the Roman Empire who ruled the known world at the time.......coincidence you think?
All in the plan.Got to crash everything in order to bring it back in a new way.
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2012
yeppy wrote:
<quoted text>
All in the plan.Got to crash everything in order to bring it back in a new way.
AND

The entire time the "left" celebrates "their victory" and remains TOTALLY clueless
Greek

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Have you ever noticed that the people
who claim they are hard workers
are the ones that hide in the bathroom
at work about half the day.
laughn

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Greek wrote:
at least they have a paycheck to pay taxes on your food stamp and obama phone azz.
You Know

Louisville, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Wowser wrote:
Bronco Bama will send you some solar panels.
Greek

United States

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Ronald Regan died b4 i got to thank him
for my obama phone.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 7, 2012
--- Started an office pool ... betting $100 that the National Debt WILL Top $21.1 TRILLION by 2016. Winner will donate money to N.R.A.-- Also -- Betting Joe "Bite Me" Biden before 2016, will, while at a BBQ party, do a cannonball into a EMPTY backyard pool.. DEEP end -- So far, everybody`s in .... anyone else ?--
whut

Lansing, MI

#18 Nov 7, 2012
You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Bronco Bama will send you some solar panels.
he,ll shit too.
obama will demand far more than the people can pay.
there is always a price when you sell your soul to the devil.
he and the other leaders of other nations are rounding up the 'cattle' for new world order, where a world dictator is about to come forward any day now.
those that dont comply with his communist regimes, will go down.
thus the extermination of useless eaters: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/mass-extermina...

you were warned.
Greek

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2012
i've got a secret,(but don't tell
the repubs.)
obama has already been president for 4 years
Gearld

Dallas, TX

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Another Obama Executive Order Allows Seizure of AmericansÂ’ Bank Accounts:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitu... Â’-bank-accounts#.UH2bprdAHfM.t witter
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#21 Nov 7, 2012
NO

The people "I" Know work 50+ hours a week- did you ever consider it's maybe you?
Greek wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
going to church and wearing makeup 31 min Truth 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min usa 158,227
Day 1 the lies begin 1 hr Get real 25
Did Obama have bo put downloaded 2 hr Yes 1
All about turd 2 hr USS LIBERTY 14
Excited about losing the Affordable Care Act? 3 hr proud American 43
Laurel County Superintendent 3 hr blank 43

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance