i ain't no snitch!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bbb

London, KY

#23 Oct 19, 2009
driftter wrote:
i know brain burns well and if you realy are him no we dont think your a rat,we do thow know that you are a thief.you owe bridgett $300.00 and if you dont stop trashing travis im gonna bring him to you.your a punk burns.keep runnin it bitch.if you want to know who i am just ask whore.burns is not a rat ppl but he will still off you.and dont laon him money.Hey burns you still going to fl to git roxi or have you fucked everybody so much you cant get a ride.your a broke punk with no ride.you may have took your kids to the cockfest but that dont make you a dad.you and jason hoskins are like brothers your so much alike.f u hoe
Well said...
The Perfect Perv

London, KY

#24 Oct 19, 2009
bbb wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you was a snitch... And I'm guessing you don't know me, considering I'm only 16 and a virgin.. I'll be sure to let the folks know how you're talking to me.
i know who you is. when i say back in the day ima talkin when you wuz 9 you little hoe. the hoe of babylon! tell them folks what i say to you. go on now tell em! tell tell you smell wash that snatch and go to heil!
60 Gunner

United States

#25 Oct 19, 2009
driftter wrote:
i know brain burns well and if you realy are him no we dont think your a rat,we do thow know that you are a thief.you owe bridgett $300.00 and if you dont stop trashing travis im gonna bring him to you.your a punk burns.keep runnin it bitch.if you want to know who i am just ask whore.burns is not a rat ppl but he will still off you.and dont laon him money.Hey burns you still going to fl to git roxi or have you fucked everybody so much you cant get a ride.your a broke punk with no ride.you may have took your kids to the cockfest but that dont make you a dad.you and jason hoskins are like brothers your so much alike.f u hoe
Wow!!!I never knew the english language could get so fcked over!!!!!
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#26 Oct 19, 2009
Is it snitch or snatch??????????
brian burns

London, KY

#27 Oct 20, 2009
Truth wrote:
Is it snitch or snatch??????????
i aint no snatch snitch!
MYRA MORGAN

AOL

#28 Oct 20, 2009
please mommy get some help,you have hurt my baby,please dont hurt her anymore,why did you beat us,why did you rape us tanya morgan
JILL NEFF MATTOON IL

Moline, IL

#29 Oct 20, 2009
I"m A SNITCH AND I LIVE IN MATTOON IL, I SNITCHED ON ALL MY FRIENDS NOW I CANT FIGURE OUT WHY NOBODY LIKES ME.WISH I HAD A FOIL
brian burns

London, KY

#31 Oct 20, 2009
MYRA MORGAN wrote:
please mommy get some help,you have hurt my baby,please dont hurt her anymore,why did you beat us,why did you rape us tanya morgan
tanya is a good gal, she is the best customer anyone could ask for. shut the heil up and go on. why you hatin on tanya? you just jealousin cause she aint give you no snatch, you hatch. you hatch in a batch of lies. yall got my wife and kids cryin again, they cryin to the lord, the lord of the rings. froto!! god damn froto!! i know you hear these cries, cuntry cries, cuntry cries of lies and hate and sorrow way down from bone morrow. i aint no snitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alice stephens 20 min ky52m 1
Why Do Women Settle 4 Low Quality Men? (Sep '11) 1 hr Gig 44
Did Judas hang himself (Jul '09) 1 hr Gig 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Secular Humanist 171,804
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 3 hr 2twisted 2,481
More GOP bonus 3 hr so funny so funny 7
UN name the chitholes countries 4 hr Chris 9

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages