Fireworks tonight
606girl

London, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2008
Does anyone know if they are doing the fireworks show tonight at the Community College, and if they are what time?
YES

Corbin, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2008
it starts a 5pm
ninenail

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Jul 4, 2008
great cant wait
girlnextdoor

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Jul 4, 2008
i will be there
cool

London, KY

#5 Jul 4, 2008
me to
Hurry It Up

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Jul 4, 2008
I will have to say I was kinda thinking it used to be bigger than that ... hmmm... I know the traffic was really bad getting out of there though! I was parked at CCR (Cumberland Cash Register) and it only took about 10 min. for me to get out of there but I grabbed up everything and just threw it in the car while yelling at my husband to "Get in the Car!!" LOL!!
Oh and I just had one major moment where I got so mad! There were about 20 little kids (or more) on that little road on the sides and stuff and there were people flying down through there to get a parking spot! It's just fireworks people! Lordy you would have thought it was Thunder Over Louisville the way people were driving! Oh and they were adults! No kids in the car or anything!!
Cops did pull someone over right there though ... Not sure why, they sat there forever with his cop lights on........
ahh

Alto, GA

#7 Jul 4, 2008
I liked the smiley face!
victoria

London, KY

#8 Jul 1, 2011
so are they having them to night....?
So far so good

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2011
victoria wrote:
Saturday night, I believe. Gates open at 3 activites begin at 5. I'm talking about red, white, and boom at college park. I'm sure there might be fireworks somewhere else.
dawn

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2011
Doea anyone know if pets are permitted at the fireworks?
iknow

Flemingsburg, KY

#11 Jul 2, 2011
I don't know why you would want to bring a pet, but I'm sure if you have the proper restraints on the pet there shouldn't be a problem. Don't you think the loud noise would be distressing for your pet?
Bubba

London, KY

#12 Jul 3, 2011
I went, they sucked,
star

London, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2011
Is their anyone with enough common sense to just answer a simple question without being a smart $$$

Is there any fireworks going on in London tonight?
star

London, KY

#14 Jul 4, 2011
victoria wrote:
Victoria i have been trying to find out the same thing and it seems no one in this town can answer a question, nothing in the newspapers, so i guess you must have had to live here your whole life to know what goes on around here.
Curious2

Flemingsburg, KY

#15 Jul 4, 2011
star wrote:
<quoted text>
Victoria i have been trying to find out the same thing and it seems no one in this town can answer a question, nothing in the newspapers, so i guess you must have had to live here your whole life to know what goes on around here.
Your question was answered. I don't know what you are talking about. There will be fireworks in Richmond, KY tonight. Those are the closest ones that I know about. It's a pretty good show with live entertainment before the fireworks at Lake Reba. It costs $5 per car.
kyguy

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jul 6, 2011
i liked the the fireworks show i think they did a great job.
kygirl

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 4, 2013
Ate they having the fireworks in Richmond tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another dem goes down 5 min So funny 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Paul 165,561
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 42 min Sickof 786
Libs love feces on sidewalks 3 hr TRUTH 16
A confession 7 hr Fearnot 2
White people 7 hr Fearnot 4
I Want My Mommy 11 hr Coloring book 5

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages