ACS Call center
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Manchester, KY

#6 May 12, 2011
I understand that this may be a work place that consist of nothing but drama. However, I was wondering if they are currently hiring for any positions?
Info

Clarkson, KY

#18 Jun 16, 2011
I was reading through all of this. The person that said they could track your IP is telling the truth, maybe not awhile back, but they are doing it now. Slander and defimiation of character, especially when you use someones first and last name and their place of employment..
just wait and see

London, KY

#20 Jun 16, 2011
imo just wait a see.....who is right about this
acser

Barbourville, KY

#21 Jul 8, 2011
they just hired 50 more people for the call center.

Since: Dec 10

Madisonville, KY

#22 Jul 8, 2011
Info wrote:
I was reading through all of this. The person that said they could track your IP is telling the truth, maybe not awhile back, but they are doing it now. Slander and defimiation of character, especially when you use someones first and last name and their place of employment..
The patriot act....only emboldened by Obama they dont have to have a warrant for anything.....whether they can trace from a post I know they couldnt a year or so ago....highly doubtful....
Former agent San Antonio

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jul 27, 2011
San Antonio. Worst call center I ever worked in! The company that hires you MMC is professional after that fugettaboutit! Training was okay, favoritism, good old boy network the usual, the latest as of March 2011 "we are overpaid" for all the abuse we take!Prior to March we earned 45 cents per call to average 9 bucks an hour you need to average 160 calls per day! not hard but don't dare start off the day in a cue where you average nearly 30 calls the first two hours... they, leads and supervisors will take you out of that cue and put you in a slower cue! So you lose money!
Pay was reduced to under 40 cents per call with still the same QA requirements which can further reduce your paycheck.

Note for consumers: your disputes are NEVER investigated they automatically wait until you file a second or third time!
Note: The Tier 2 department is a joke! They don't investigate anything!
BIG NOTE: for States Attorney Generals and consumers they, management, intentionally hold up your social security, child support or food stamp payments to generate more calls! Remember ACS gets paid per call! So website issues that never seem to get fixed...it's all setup to generate more phone calls from consumers!
Supervisors some are okay some are full of themselves, probably first real job they ever had with some authority!

Have a legitimate reason to leave work i.e, sick kid, sick yourself...you'll be written up and they don't, get this. honor doctors notes? That has to be illegal!

Look somewhere else!
joke

Manchester, KY

#24 Aug 1, 2011
ACS is a joke. If you have any self respect, self confidence, or any kind of positive attitude whatsoever....do NOT get a job there. They will suck the life out of you.
the smoking man

London, KY

#25 Aug 2, 2011
ive said it fo years I dont see how they get away with piece rate, that has to be illegal. Also almost had a wreck pulling into Acs some smoker who was in a hurry to get back almost creamed me,There smoking policy is a joke anyway all they have to do is go beside the bldg where they take there mail and smoke heck they do it right out in the open.
Former

Pflugerville, TX

#26 Aug 2, 2011
I worked there for quite some time in the call center. It is a JOKE.
theJoker

London, KY

#27 Aug 3, 2011
If it is such a joke, then give them your paycheck when you get it, it's a job!!!! If you don't like quit, and go flip burgers or dig a ditch. You are in a air conditioned office sitting in a chair, it's not like you are doing any real physical activity. It could be worse, you could be laid off, or doing a real physical job that involves manual labor...
james

Brookville, PA

#28 Aug 3, 2011
wondering wrote:
I understand that this may be a work place that consist of nothing but drama. However, I was wondering if they are currently hiring for any positions?
yes they are hiring ......
joke

Manchester, KY

#29 Aug 3, 2011
theJoker wrote:
If it is such a joke, then give them your paycheck when you get it, it's a job!!!! If you don't like quit, and go flip burgers or dig a ditch. You are in a air conditioned office sitting in a chair, it's not like you are doing any real physical activity. It could be worse, you could be laid off, or doing a real physical job that involves manual labor...
Lemme guess...you are a manager right? You dont have to do what they do. I did leave, and found a better job where Im treated with dignity and respect. You dont have to work 100mph all day long on "activity based compensation" You get a salary. If you dont, then you must be in line for a promotion. Go ahead and defend your opinion. I stated mine. Isnt this the place for that? I want other people to not get sucked into the trap. Maybe your sbu is great, if so....please teach the others.
Blueberry

Mayfield, KY

#31 Aug 7, 2011
I work at acs and I get paid pretty good. I have to work long hours and it sucks the life out of me. In my dept everyone seems so sad even when we dont work overtime. Theres just something about that place that just drains me. Seems like theres alot of people who bring their outside drama into work and they wear a frown all day. But I have to say I have worked at a few places that employ a large number of people and ive felt the same way in those places so who knows.
lololol

London, KY

#34 Dec 16, 2011
Good luck to all the crybaby negative nancy folks who are going to step up and do a better job than the folks who are in those positions already.
ha

Mayfield, KY

#39 Sep 10, 2012
I just moved here & am looking for a job what does ACS stand for ? What kind if job is it?
Silly Rabbit

Tinley Park, IL

#40 Sep 10, 2012
A crying shame. Slave work.
coooookie

Madisonville, KY

#41 Sep 10, 2012
Vangent isn't any better.
wow

Austin, TX

#43 Oct 2, 2012
Looking for work but after all that. Not so interested. Sounds like nothing but drama, not a very healthy environment to work in.
I agree

Denver, CO

#44 Oct 29, 2012
joke wrote:
ACS is a joke. If you have any self respect, self confidence, or any kind of positive attitude whatsoever....do NOT get a job there. They will suck the life out of you.
I agree
Wondering

London, KY

#46 Dec 16, 2012
Do they do credit checks in every department at
Acs? Also do they base hiring you depending on your credit situation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Read N WEEP Trump won both popular and electorial 1 hr Jumbo honey buns 2
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr Jumbo honey buns 9,361
Wal-mart DC 6097 desperately needs to vote union! 1 hr Orderfiller 85
When Gas Was Below One Dollar A Gallon (Oct '08) 1 hr Older Than Dirt 48
Is it legal to have a video camera pointed at y... (Aug '12) 1 hr Boredhillbilly 164
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 156,438
: Levi Jackson Heating & Cooling are Crooks 10 hr Call The Man 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages