free border collie?lab mix puppies

free border collie?lab mix puppies

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PUPPIES

Harrison, AR

#1 Jun 30, 2009
I have 5 puppies available that are border collie-lab mix. very kid friendly and ready to go.

Since: Jun 09

Dyer, TN

#2 Jun 30, 2009
hello ,
how is the new hospital coming along in London ? havent been there in awhile....

Since: Jun 09

Dyer, TN

#3 Jun 30, 2009
.....am looking to buy a pup for my daughters birthday....a pug or boxer pup.....i think a kitten would be easier.....also have a friend who wants 3 boxer pups as soon as posssible.....i think she's crazy......i would like to have another small goat ( we have just a few acres, and coyote's were a problem several years ago and we got rid of all our pets...
goatsforsale

Simpsonville, SC

#4 Jun 30, 2009
nannygofor wrote:
.....am looking to buy a pup for my daughters birthday....a pug or boxer pup.....i think a kitten would be easier.....also have a friend who wants 3 boxer pups as soon as posssible.....i think she's crazy......i would like to have another small goat ( we have just a few acres, and coyote's were a problem several years ago and we got rid of all our pets...
Do you live in Laurel County? If so, my hubby has goats for sale (born in January this year)......eight seven eight zero eight six six

Since: Mar 09

Harrison, AR

#5 Jun 30, 2009
nannygofor wrote:
hello ,
how is the new hospital coming along in London ? havent been there in awhile....
You can see pictures here:

http://www.saintjosephhealthcare.org/body.cfm...

Since: Mar 09

Harrison, AR

#6 Jun 30, 2009
goatsforsale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live in Laurel County? If so, my hubby has goats for sale (born in January this year)......eight seven eight zero eight six six
Do you know what breed and sex the goats are?
goatsforsale

Simpsonville, SC

#7 Jun 30, 2009
Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what breed and sex the goats are?
sorry, I was wrong. He doesn't have any right now but he will in a few more months. He only sells the males and they are Pigmy's.
little

Kennett, MO

#8 Jun 30, 2009
PUPPIES wrote:
I have 5 puppies available that are border collie-lab mix. very kid friendly and ready to go.
do your puppies look more like collies or labs would like to have a collie for a dear friend whos collie passed away
owner

Kansas City, KS

#9 Jun 30, 2009
leave a way to contact you about a collie email perfered.
little wrote:
<quoted text>do your puppies look more like collies or labs would like to have a collie for a dear friend whos collie passed away
PUPPIES

Harrison, AR

#10 Jun 30, 2009
4 look like the border collie, only one resembles the lab

Since: Mar 09

Harrison, AR

#11 Jun 30, 2009
goatsforsale wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, I was wrong. He doesn't have any right now but he will in a few more months. He only sells the males and they are Pigmy's.
Thanks, I am interested in a milk goat so I guess a male pygmy might not be my best choice!:)
goatsforsale

Simpsonville, SC

#12 Jun 30, 2009
Country Bumpkin2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I am interested in a milk goat so I guess a male pygmy might not be my best choice!:)
LOL....can't help you there!
Puppy Wanted

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2009
PUPPIES wrote:
4 look like the border collie, only one resembles the lab
can you email pics of them to bigappleenergy@yahoo ?
puppyforsale

Somerset, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2009
I have a 9 week old female miniature pinscher puppy for sale, $100. Has been started on 1st booster shot and has been wormed. We dont have enough time to give her the attention she needs.
little

Kennett, MO

#15 Jun 30, 2009
owner wrote:
leave a way to contact you about a collie email perfered.<quoted text>
echadwell@newwavecomm.net dq you have a female
momma

London, KY

#16 Jul 1, 2009
do you still have puppies left
puppies

London, KY

#17 Jul 1, 2009
momma wrote:
do you still have puppies left
yes i still have some
gravy

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Jul 7, 2009
PUPPIES wrote:
I have 5 puppies available that are border collie-lab mix. very kid friendly and ready to go.
hi my name is natalee edwards and i was wondering if u still have those 5 border collies...and see if u can send me some pictures if u don't mind..cause i'm thinkin about getting one..anyways my email address is natalee_dancer@hotmail.com thanks
justin

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2012
I love these tipes of dog and we r ready
robin

Alexandria, VA

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Where are you located?
PUPPIES wrote:
I have 5 puppies available that are border collie-lab mix. very kid friendly and ready to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 39 min Alain Vain 1,737
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min USA 171,827
More winning more tax money 1 hr Truth 3
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 3 hr 2twisted 2,483
Garnett Barrett 5 hr Ktundle 24
Is Dr. Khan a good neurologist? (Feb '11) 11 hr Vonetta5 9
3rd shift ABC Automotive 11 hr 3rd shift ABC Aut... 13

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages