Snickes

Russell, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Has anyone, or know of anyone that had items stolen during the Pawn Shop Robbery from the M&M Pawn Shop here in London in June.
Have they found the thief's, and has any one gotten anything back?

Need to know.
D R E

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Snickes wrote:
Has anyone, or know of anyone that had items stolen during the Pawn Shop Robbery from the M&M Pawn Shop here in London in June.
Have they found the thief's, and has any one gotten anything back?
Need to know.
I had an item there but have not heard who it was . Hard to imagine anyone operating a business and not having insurance to cover all losses.
gas

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2013
you got your reseat you can sue him why ar you wating for that the law you howto have ins
DRE

Versailles, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2013
D R E wrote:
<quoted text> I had an item there but have not heard who it was . Hard to imagine anyone operating a business and not having insurance to cover all losses.
to the person that has judged my post as spam why did you do that are you the owner?
D R E

Versailles, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2013
gas wrote:
you got your reseat you can sue him why ar you wating for that the law you howto have ins
What?
rebel yell

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2013
go to Gary's Pawn Shop, great security, i bet no one can rob him, Gary will shoot firstn i don't blame him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel River Road 4 min stars 44
Hear Ye The Word Of The Lord! 58 min Big Truth 5
truth comes out on benghazi and obama lied 1 hr Skie 9
Joyce Meyer-the multimillionaire hypocrite (Oct '10) 1 hr Kimba 135
What muslims really think 2 hr Quazzy 31
st Josephs hospital 3 hr Bam Bam 15
Female fwb 4 hr Interested 182
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) Jun 26 John 577
More from around the web

Personal Finance