#23 Nov 22, 2008
kickin back wrote:
whats going debbie way to go
not much who is this, give me a hint?

“If your not in,then your out.”

Since: Jan 09

#25 Jan 3, 2009
searching wrote:
Seeking to find Nicole Nantz and jason Burkhart.
Jason is family...he's living in EB and is doing good...
NikkiB

London, KY

#26 Jan 11, 2009
Deb Wagers wrote:
Hell who cares, she is in jail now so is everybody happy....I am friends with the family and I watched her grow up. Loved her mother and aunts... Old saying "Shouldn't throw rocks" I am sure you know the rest of the saying. So now I hope everybody gets a really fuzzy feeling tonight in London, that someone is jail and their families are sometimes the ones suffering just because someone is calling their daughter names or just being negtive, I like topix, but sometimes it makes me wonder if this is such a great place to live....too many people, mysery loves company
Thanks Debbie, Nicole
needing info

Mckee, KY

#27 Jan 11, 2009
Does any one know where April Hall is? She use to live in the apartments out past walmart. Cute Blonde. She is really hot... need to find her
her sister

London, KY

#28 May 1, 2009
HEY I AM HER SISTER WHICH KAREN ARE YOU MY FAMILY DONE A GOOD JOB I AM A REALLY GOOD GIRL I AM NOT A WH@RE NEVER TOOK ANYTHING FROM ANY1 IT WAS THE PUNK FRIENDS SHE HAD THAT INFLUENCED HER AND THE DRUGS SHE USED TO DO SHE HAS BEEN FLYING STR8 AND I AM PROUD OF HER JASON IS GONE NOW AND HE IS THE JUNKIE NOT MY SISTER I KNOW SHE HAS DONE ALOT IN THE PAST BUT DONT MOST PPL IF PPL SEEN HER RIGHT NOW THEY WOULD KNOW SHE HAS CHANGED HER WHOLE LIFE AROUND I AINT EVEN WORRIED BOUT THE HATERS HATE ON
so true

Barbourville, KY

#29 May 13, 2009
her sister wrote:
HEY I AM HER SISTER WHICH KAREN ARE YOU MY FAMILY DONE A GOOD JOB I AM A REALLY GOOD GIRL I AM NOT A WH@RE NEVER TOOK ANYTHING FROM ANY1 IT WAS THE PUNK FRIENDS SHE HAD THAT INFLUENCED HER AND THE DRUGS SHE USED TO DO SHE HAS BEEN FLYING STR8 AND I AM PROUD OF HER JASON IS GONE NOW AND HE IS THE JUNKIE NOT MY SISTER I KNOW SHE HAS DONE ALOT IN THE PAST BUT DONT MOST PPL IF PPL SEEN HER RIGHT NOW THEY WOULD KNOW SHE HAS CHANGED HER WHOLE LIFE AROUND I AINT EVEN WORRIED BOUT THE HATERS HATE ON
So true Becca so true. I know that every has ups and downs in their life. You are a good girl and Nicole could be if she would just let it happen. I know that her and Jason are together again I just don't understand why she married him. He is a needle junkie as has been always will be. Best thing for Co to do is run just as fast as she can away from Jason. Everyone on here just wants to bring ppl down. I hope you and your family are doing well.
STAVE MILL

Somerset, KY

#30 May 13, 2009
If it is the same guy with Nicole now he works at the barrel factory in East Bernstadt
rooster

Sheridan, AR

#31 May 13, 2009
where is this barrel factory at in East Bernstadt? Do they make rain barrels? I wonder if they are doing any hiring? Who owns this barrel place?
jep

Manchester, KY

#32 May 14, 2009
What about Jason? Is he still using? I thought he had got straightened out.
yo yo

Manchester, KY

#33 Jul 18, 2009
I know Jason and Nicole are still using. Jason just went to jail again seen him getting picked up at Shell in EB. Nicole is running the roads as always. They have been split up for a bit. But always get back together.
WANTING TO KNOW

Sheridan, AR

#34 Aug 10, 2009
WHATAINT wrote:
if your lucky the b**** has fallen off the face of the earth. she is nothing but a thief, lier, and dope wh***
HEY I KNOW NICOLE PEOPLE MAKE BAD CHOICES AN I KNOWN HER FOR YRS WATCH WHAT U SAY ABOUT MY FRIEND OR IT WILL NOT B GOOD!!!!
MICHELLE NEAL HIBBARD

Sheridan, AR

#35 Aug 10, 2009
AN WANTING TO KNOW IS MICHELLE R NRAL A LONG TIME FAMILY FRIEND,,, SO WATCH IT!!!
parvalicious

Somerset, KY

#36 Aug 10, 2009
i saw jason just the other day believe it or not he was in church at lcdc
dude

Manchester, KY

#37 Sep 18, 2010
sometimes the truth hurts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min LOL in a suit 142,407
141 m in 7 years poor hillary 54 min lib always lie 1
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 5 hr burp 1,235
Little Learners Educational Center 6 hr curious 3
Apartments in London (Feb '14) 8 hr non 11
A question about Walmart drug tests? (Jun '11) 9 hr Rafa 15
anybody working for smithfield packaging in mid... 9 hr meee 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages